Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
its no use to continiue playing new chapters from now on when it allways leads to the same result.
it is pointless to make choices all of them are leading to one and the same result and that is : Anne fucks everybody like a Whore.
ive said it earlier it is a shame this could be a good game with story and working choices behind this.

right now it is only a game with mindless fucking whenever possible and no story behind it

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
This is exactly what we're talking about. All this time about a Revamp and it's a shit show when it comes to plot. The author Mircom3D is just trying to force what he's calling sharing/swinging. When in reality she's cheating. If he would REVAMP the "mechanics/stats" and REVAMP the dialog errors, then he wouldn't have everyone complaining.

Example. Ryan you DIDN'T stay the first time motherfucker!
View attachment 434692

AGAIN! Told Ryan NOT COOL with it and left with Ryan. Still supposedly ANNE cheats with Ryan??!
View attachment 434714
Same shit

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Still one of my favorite games out there, but after replaying it, I wish 80% of the side characters were removed. No reason to have random girl X for MC or a plumber in addition to a pizza guy for Anne. Or what does Suave Black Guy #4 have that Suave Black Guys #1-#3 didn't have? Keeping fewer characters would help for building more tension and therefore have hotter scenes.

I still can't wait for Chapter 11 though!

Reactions: brownrice

brownrice

May 6, 2017
Really hot game just wish the dicks weren't so big and they didn't all look the same. One confusing thing is how can the cuck stat can be false, isn't it the point of the game to get cucked? Game is also filled with continuity errors like other have said.

Last edited:
Reactions: aqd

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I like this game but I think that the dev got bored or lazy after chapter 6 or so. There are some choices that should matter and they don't, like the relationship status. I really hope that he steps up and bring the game back on track...

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
hey mircom3d. love your work and i personally think it's the best game out there. it's a celebration when you update or release new content. i'm writing because i get stuck on chapter 8 and can't progress. i've seen other people post it but it's also the v8_beach_mike_002. line 3642. bugs are part of the game sometimes but hopefully a hotfix soon. thanks for everything you do. keep up the good work.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
hey mircom3d. love your work and i personally think it's the best game out there. it's a celebration when you update or release new content. i'm writing because i get stuck on chapter 8 and can't progress. i've seen other people post it but it's also the v8_beach_mike_002. line 3642. bugs are part of the game sometimes but hopefully a hotfix soon. thanks for everything you do. keep up the good work.
There's already a bug fix posted on the first page.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Hey Mircom3D, I really love your work, despite all the mishaps in the game.
I do have one suggestion. Can you please make cheating route more than just anne fucking anyone with a dick? I mean, there's scenario's where she could fall in love with someone like ryan or kenny.And have a committed affair going on while being with mc. Her being busy in mobile all day when mc's home. The lack of feelings makes the sexcapades feel empty.
Eagerly waiting for the next update!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
LOVE THE GAME !!! Couple questions..... I do not see the anal scene with the doctor . Plus..... I do not seam to get the beach or spa scenes anymore also..... I must be missing a trigger.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
LOVE THE GAME !!! Couple questions..... I do not see the anal scene with the doctor . Plus..... I do not seam to get the beach or spa scenes anymore also..... I must be missing a trigger.
I wish I could stop getting the beach and spa scene, Never got them in the old version and now can't stop getting them, but to answer your question you have to meet Dre and not go with Eric for Anne to get the beach scenes and on the beach scene there is an option to Try Anal (think it's with Malcolm) and then from there Anne becomes an Anal freak and even lets you do it if you make the right decisions, but of course she didn't let you have her anal virginity cause she's selfish...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wish I could stop getting the beach and spa scene, Never got them in the old version and now can't stop getting them, but to answer your question you have to meet Dre and not go with Eric for Anne to get the beach scenes and on the beach scene there is an option to Try Anal (think it's with Malcolm) and then from there Anne becomes an Anal freak and even lets you do it if you make the right decisions, but of course she didn't let you have her anal virginity cause she's selfish...
THanks ! I'll try that !

Azrael2086

Nov 5, 2018
How do you fuck Josie? Before the revamp I did, now MC just goes back to bed after she opens her robe to him...

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes