grago

Aug 1, 2017
Hehe no problem here you can get the edited ch9 file. This is the one I'm using and it seems to be working ok so far, just replace the existing chapter9.rpy in your game folder.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Hehe no problem here you can get the edited ch9 file. This is the one I'm using and it seems to be working ok so far, just replace the existing chapter9.rpy in your game folder.

Lol, thanks a million. That worked!
Edit - Got to talk to Zarah about the date on Friday but never actually got there, but was able to meet Emma though so 2 out of 3 ain't bad

Last edited:

grago

Aug 1, 2017
There is a scene in the office where Tiffany comes in and you can choose to go to the diner. I guess this is the event where you can choose to "take usual spot!" that's when she invites you on friday. If you keep going and then choose to go to the diner again the next day and pick "politely decline" shannon. Right after that she will invite you for real and then you arrive at her place.

Heres som screens of the options leading up to her place

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
There is a scene in the office where Tiffany comes in and you can choose to go to the diner. I guess this is the event where you can choose to "take usual spot!" that's when she invites you on friday. If you keep going and then choose to go to the diner again the next day and pick "politely decline" shannon. Right after that she will invite you for real and then you arrive at her place.

Heres som screens of the options leading up to her place
It may be cause i've already played through and stuff is whack, i will try and see what happens when i restart chapter 9...

brownrice

May 6, 2017
This is a better ntr/cheating game, I don't feel the cuck and swinger stuff is that well done in the later chapters. When Anne is "faithful" why don't you see her have sex with Drake?

Reactions: bill meoff
Dec 27, 2018
without changing script has anyone been able to chose zarah over Tiffany at diner i thought id found everything but not slept with her or seen emma

also way i get to josie go to club so u dont see her arrive then keep going home for lunch you will catch her doing stuff then agree with her that opens the other option later

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
without changing script has anyone been able to chose zarah over Tiffany at diner i thought id found everything but not slept with her or seen emma

also way i get to josie go to club so u dont see her arrive then keep going home for lunch you will catch her doing stuff then agree with her that opens the other option later
Without changing the script you have no chance going any further then the day with Tiffany in the diner, believe me i tried and when the script gets changed that opens up Emma as well. There are still alot of changes that need to be done in the game so i hope Mircom is on it.. I looked at the script for chapter 10 just for curiosity and there were alot of conversations i have never seen in the game in there, i guess cause the choices aren't set up right

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I think this is a great game, even with it's small problems, the renders in it are amazing thank goodness there are no giant blimp tits. But in the later chapters it seems the sex scenes have become short and rushed. I mean she'll say "I want you inside me" then he barely gets it in and everybody is cumming. Also I'd like to have more chances to kiss her with cum on her face or clean her up after she has been fucked even if it's him eating his own cum. But I'm not complaining, this is one of my favorite games. Also has anyone noticed in the early chapters they live in Phoenix and in the later chapters they live in Portland? One more thing, is there any way to fuck Elena? I've met her after the trip but all I got was another BJ then the next day she texts and says she has to leave.

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
The revamp is a bit better than the original, but as a cheating path fan i'm a little dissapointed. That choice with Martin whether she will cheat on you shouldn't be there. Making that choice for her is a game breaking event. Her behaviour should be automatically depending on my previous choices whether i was faithfull or i neglect her or better yet, relationship points. And that is how the real NTR kicks in.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The revamp is a bit better than the original, but as a cheating path fan i'm a little dissapointed. That choice with Martin whether she will cheat on you shouldn't be there. Making that choice for her is a game breaking event. Her behaviour should be automatically depending on my previous choices whether i was faithfull or i neglect her or better yet, relationship points. And that is how the real NTR kicks in.
Agreed. It isnt really NTR if you get to choose.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't tried the revamped version yet, but I agree completely. Personally, I changed how that dialogue exchange went and removed the MC choice entirely.

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
Big fan of this game and swinging games in general. Besides this, Happy Marriage and Dreaming of Dana are there any swinging games i may have missed due to not being tagged as such or incorrectly tagged?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Here are the missing beach images and fixed scripts.
Extract and overwrite all previous scripts and add images to ch08 folder in images folder.
Enjoy :)

Script is attached below....
I did as advised and the game doesnt break anymore BUT... i dont get to see the fuck scene with Mike at the toilet .. i have no choice for it.. Are there any previous conditions for that scene to happen? A more detailed walkthrough for this Revamped version would be great!

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I did as advised and the game doesnt break anymore BUT... i dont get to see the fuck scene with Mike at the toilet .. i have no choice for it.. Are there any previous conditions for that scene to happen? A more detailed walkthrough for this Revamped version would be great!
you have to meet Damien for it to work

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I did meet Damien in that bar and he said he comes visit Saturday which is why we now leave the beach to go home and wait for him..must be anther condition. Maybe not going to visit Shanon? Coz it seems the MC is always punished if he also fucks around , only his wife can fuck the whole town.. This is too cucky for my taste. Anyway i still enjoy seing her get fucked good by everybody so how do i get that scene with Mike at the toilet on the beach? Or maybe that comes after they go home to meet Damien as a "story" she tells the MC?

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
I did meet Damien in that bar and he said he comes visit Saturday which is why we now leave the beach to go home and wait for him..must be anther condition. Maybe not going to visit Shanon? Coz it seems the MC is always punished if he also fucks around , only his wife can fuck the whole town.. This is too cucky for my taste. Anyway i still enjoy seing her get fucked good by everybody so how do i get that scene with Mike at the toilet on the beach? Or maybe that comes after they go home to meet Damien as a "story" she tells the MC?
Meet Damien and don't go meet the swingers is the only thing i did, cause i think otherwise Mike and Holly automatically go back to your house with ya and talk about swinging. If memory serves

grago

Aug 1, 2017
You need to have anne's faithfulness set to True otherwise she won't tell you about the encounter. I think she tells you about it after she have slept with damien.

Reactions: hankhill76

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Big fan of this game and swinging games in general. Besides this, Happy Marriage and Dreaming of Dana are there any swinging games i may have missed due to not being tagged as such or incorrectly tagged?
I am also looking for swiging games since ages.. It's hard to understand why all devs avoid swinging and keep falling into cheating or hot wifing or .. NTR-cuckolding.. All you can find are short scenes of swinging like the one in this game with only static poses and no animation and also with several choice you get to NOT do it. Apart from the 2 games you mentioned (whereby Dreming of Dana is the best.. goes even in direction "poliamory") , you will find a whole path with a quite nice swingers ending in LOP Club Velvet Rose but even here the swingers scene has no animation and is again unfair to the man.. the wife gets fucked like hell and he only gets to lick the pussy of the other wife.. There is one more swinger path in LOP_GOLD_Living_With_A_Nympho but with the same "restrictions" and another one i found in Living with Temptation (or was it "Eleanor"? - not sure anymore but 1 of these..) but again unfair .. the wife gets gangbanged in a swingers club and as an option also after she left the club with several guys in their limo, while the MC gets only one girl to fuck and then just "watches" his wife getting gangbanged. Oh and he also fucks his wife as 1 of the 5.. During the game the wife gets 2 more gagbangs but in the swingers club, thats all , as i said before.. And there's 1 more swinger scene in "Happy Marriage" unfortunatelly of the same kind: the wife gets filled by 2 men in all her openings while the man .. you guessed.. just LOOKS while having the wife of 1 of the men on his lap fucking him , which he however doesnt seem to care too much about coz yes sure.. he is busy WATCHING his wife get fucked so nice and hard..

This is the present situation related to swinging in these games . My explanation for this is that most devs as well as most partons are YOUNG or .. very young.. and the idea of swinging generally is something that comes later , when yo get a little older and maybe you kinda had enough of the same pussy and ass for 10 years or so, no matter how good that pussy or that ass is .. and your partner got also enough of your (probably huge) cock and you both decide that you want to have some more fun with some other pussies asses and.. cocks.. Of course watching your partner fucking next to you is also a hot theme by swingers but unlike the way "open relations" are handeled in most of the present games, swinging is a FAIR GAME! You give your woman to another man and he gives you his woman in exchange. Thats fair and good! And damn sexy too.. It's just not something for teenagers to dream about.. Maybe we have to wait for the devs to grow a little older..

If anyone knows other games with at least 1 scene of swinging please post the name here. Thanks.

Reactions: AgriasQuarto
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes