grago

Aug 1, 2017
I think there were some earlier talk about it being released before the end of the year but who knows. I guess it might be a bit later since most people are busy with other stuff over the holidays.

Reactions: Mircom3D

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I posted it a while back; originally, Chapter 11 of TAC was supposed to come out late November, but it was pushed back until December. Exactly when? Only Mircom knows for sure. Keep in mind, though, Mircom works a 9 to 5 job, and it is the holidays, so it might take it a bit.
Have patience. I can assure you, he is working hard on Chapter 11.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
How bad is the NTR in this? is it avoidable?

The game looks nice, but sharing isn't my thing.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
The posting history suggests that it's a post made for comedic value.
That's not true at all, i'm genuinely asking, don't even know why i got a lot of facepalms and now i'm being suspected as a troll. whatever floats your boat guys.

• Angry
Reactions: fbass

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
That's not true at all, i'm genuinely asking, don't even know why i got a lot of facepalms and now i'm being suspected as a troll. whatever floats your boat guys.
Answers to your question were posted three times consequtively, right before your post, so it's a leap to take it seriously.
No one else called you a troll, except yourself just now.

Reactions: fbass

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Answers to your question were posted three times consequtively, right before your post, so it's a leap to take it seriously.
No one else called you a troll, except yourself just now.
I didn't wanna read past comments cuz i didn't wanna get spoiled tbh, i hate when people spoil shit for me so i don't read comments on games i didn't play, "comedic value" in other terms comes off as calling someone a troll, sorry if i misunderstood you tho.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

The whole sharing thing wasn't my thing either; however, after I gave it a shot I found a very compelling and deep story. Luckily, the title pretty much gives away the premise, the couple is very into it. Give it a shot. Maybe you might like it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The whole premise of the game is sharing/swinging. I don't consider that stuff NTR but if you dislike sharing/swinging then the game isn't for you. Any actual NTR is avoidable, you can see MC's and Anne's "faithful" stat. Its all the husbands idea he is the one that pushes it, you can somewhat control who you share with but not all the time.

Does this game has any NTR? some friends recommended it to me but i don't know if the NTR is avoidable or not, i don't like to share you see. Much appreciated and thanks in advance guys!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
The whole premise of the game is sharing/swinging. I don't consider that stuff NTR but if you dislike sharing/swinging then the game isn't for you. Any actual NTR is avoidable, you can see MC's and Anne's "faithful" stat. Its all the husbands idea, you can somewhat control who you share with but not all the time.
ähhhh nope i don´t think so at the start maybe some NTR are avoidable but at some point in the game i don´t remember in what chapter it starts the husbands wife fucks everybody that gets in her way and without the husband knowing it she does not even tells him all the bangs she´s had.
she does not even asks him if it is ok anymore at some point in the game,and randome choices you can maybe make are having no effekt.
at the start he maybe pushed her to do that and you could choose with whom she can have sex,but at some point at the game nothing is avoidable anymore it happens with every male she sees and i mean every.
in short she acts like a whore.
that is not swinging/sharing anymore that´s mindless cheating/fucking from the wifes part.
swinging and sharing does more or less always involves both partners,but what happens in this game is nowhere near Swinging and sharing.it is more cheating and open mirrage then swinging and sharing.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
ähhhh nope i don´t think so at the start maybe some NTR are avoidable but at some point in the game i don´t remember in what chapter it starts the husbands wife fucks everybody that gets in her way and without the husband knowing it she does not even tells him all the bangs she´s had.
she does not even asks him if it is ok anymore at some point in the game,and randome choices you can maybe make are having no effekt.
at the start he maybe pushed her to do that and you could choose with whom she can have sex,but at some point at the game nothing is avoidable anymore it happens with every male she sees and i mean every.
in short she acts like a whore.
that is not swinging/sharing anymore that´s mindless cheating/fucking from the wifes part.
swinging and sharing does more or less always involves both partners,but what happens in this game is nowhere near Swinging and sharing.it is more cheating and open mirrage then swinging and sharing.
You made a mistake then.
She's been nothing but open and faithful on my playthrough.

Also, your incredibly narrow definitions are your problem. You can be in a sharing/swinging relationship that doesn't mean that both people have the same partners.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes