Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You made a mistake then.
She's been nothing but open and faithful on my playthrough.

Also, your incredibly narrow definitions are your problem. You can be in a sharing/swinging relationship that doesn't mean that both people have the same partners.
heh no than you are probably playing a other game then i had played.if you do not allow her to bang around she just cheats on you later in the game.specially in the last 2 or 3 chapters i think what do you think she does there????
if your relationship with Anne goes lower then her Faithfulness goes to False that happens if you try to avoid it that she bangs around.So in short if you try to "control" it she will cheat.

i know what sharing/swinging means and of course sharing/swinging means that you have not always the same partners thats the whole meaning of this way of live.but firstly they are MARRIED.Sharing/Swinging also means BOTH partners know about their partners "Lovers" specially when youre married,and that is the point here Anne bangs around and the husband only knows the half of it so sharing/swinging lost all of its meaning.
that are my stats in this game and guess now what she is doing all the time in the last view chapters???
right banging around and not telling anything to her HUSBAND.

if you are NOT telling your Partner with whom you are with when on the sharing/swinging Lifestyle then its called CHEATING.
An open Mirrage is kind of the same as sharing/swinging.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
if you are NOT telling your Partner with whom you are with when on the sharing/swinging Lifestyle then its called CHEATING.
An open Mirrage is kind of the same as sharing/swinging.
You have a very strange defintion of the word cheating. Not everyone's open relationship is defined by giving details of every partner and lot more are built on trust than words. Most people don't care to know that you're sleeping around town if you're happy and it's agreed to. That's the case here. The husband never said that he wanted to know every little detail, just that they wanted to expand their horizons.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You have a very strange defintion of the word cheating. Not everyone's open relationship is defined by giving details of every partner and lot more are built on trust than words. Most people don't care to know that you're sleeping around town if you're happy and it's agreed to. That's the case here. The husband never said that he wanted to know every little detail, just that they wanted to expand their horizons.
sure he want´s that.he told her several times that he wanted to know all what happend,and he asked how it was and so on.why do you think he wanted the videos from Anne beeing with her boss???
and after that anne told him all via phone and at some point the storytelling of anne banging other man all stopped.And at that point she begann to bang around like a whore.

at the gamestart he only wanted to show his "hot" wife to others and that escalated from there quickly

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
sure he want´s that.he told her several times that he wanted to know all what happend,and he asked how it was and so on.why do you think he wanted the videos from Anne beeing with her boss???
and after that anne told him all via phone and at some point the storytelling of anne banging other man all stopped.
Yeah gee, it's almost like it's because he doesn't need to hear it all due to being able to trust his partner or something....
It's almost like going "Hey, honey! Can i jump on this dick ?" at every point is fucking retarded when you've already said you trust her and she trust you.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
maybe if the game would be a little diffrent in the storytelling and more choices it could be really great.
i don´t say i don´t like this game but its escalating to quickly and it wold be really great if the MC would be Anne and not the Husband.
that wold be something.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Based on the comments, shouldn't this game be called cuck husband not adventurous couple since it penalizes the husband when he fucks other girls. Since reading by the comments the dev probably haven't add a ask wife for consent to bang other women option, you can only cheat and with that cheating it encourages the wife to also cheat. Share Wife would have been a perfect title for this game.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So from this and that, any news on when the next update actually will be out? Before it was said December , is that still the case?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes