Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In terms of games like TAC, this keeps getting asked and the answer is that there aren't any, really. My Wife's A Star was headed this way (more slowly) but has gotten bogged down in a ridiculous uber-branching scene and honestly won't ever recover. A Happy Marriage is probably the best alternative. All the rest (e.g. Project Hotwife, which is terribly written and badly visualized) are either super hard cuckolding games (Swing & Miss, f'rex) or quasi-harem games.

Why there aren't more games like this I don't know. Were I ever to dip my toe into writing one, this would be the genre in which I'd be interested.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In terms of games like TAC, this keeps getting asked and the answer is that there aren't any, really. My Wife's A Star was headed this way (more slowly) but has gotten bogged down in a ridiculous uber-branching scene and honestly won't ever recover. A Happy Marriage is probably the best alternative. All the rest (e.g. Project Hotwife, which is terribly written and badly visualized) are either super hard cuckolding games (Swing & Miss, f'rex) or quasi-harem games.

Why there aren't more games like this I don't know. Were I ever to dip my toe into writing one, this would be the genre in which I'd be interested.
Take a look also at Deliverance (https://f95zone.to/threads/deliverance-ch-4-1thousand.36263) where MC other that cheating with the other 2 girls (and also other women), can share his wife with other men.
The wife don't cheat on him, but have fun with other men with MC watching, because it is a fantasy of both.
The sharing path is started recently (from Chapter 3), for me the wife's model is beautiful, according to Dev Chapter V will be out on 10th January.
One question: what game is "f'rex"?

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone have an idea of what the endings will be like? Seems like theres a few divergent points that'll lead to different outcomes. Like anne cheating and MC getting a promotion. I seriously hope we can leave her for kayla, the new coworker or whatever her name is. I'm not a fan of thoroughly used goods. That's another thing I don't understand tho. Anne should be hella loose by now which makes her mediocre in the snatch department.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone have an idea of what the endings will be like? Seems like theres a few divergent points that'll lead to different outcomes. Like anne cheating and MC getting a promotion. I seriously hope we can leave her for kayla, the new coworker or whatever her name is. I'm not a fan of thoroughly used goods. That's another thing I don't understand tho. Anne should be hella loose by now which makes her mediocre in the snatch department.
The Snatch Department! I think you just gave me an idea for a new game.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hella loose? Dude, it doesn't work that way -

Apr 15, 2019
hella loose? Dude, it doesn't work that way -
If that were the case. All women would still be essentially as tight as the day they lost their virginities. Maybe you haven't had many partners, but there is always a difference . I'd rather believe in experience rather than some random article on the internet.

WhiteStone666

May 18, 2018
The article is correct as far as science knows so far. Reasons for this misconception are mainly:

1. Older women have on average a less tight pussy due to age (as this article tells this is one of the main reasons) and higher probability of (multiple) child birth. The latter stretches the pelvic muscles in this area. One can not compare a pussy of a 18 year old women with the pussy of a 45 year old woman. But one could make the assumption: young girl less sex, old woman lot of sex => difference in pussy tightness. But causality and correlation are not the same!

2. As with our dicks, there is anatomic variability with vaginas and vulvas. Some women are less tight some are more. Some have longer vaginas some shorter. Some vaginas can expand greater during sexual arousal, some less. So if you see a 18 year old with a loose pussy and a one with the same age and a tight pussy, it will be for sure not the amount of sex they had or if the guys were all big or small. Most likely it will be genetics

This all does not include some extreme causes. Surely if a woman is attracted to fisting and is stretching thereby her pussy daily with objects multiple times bigger than dicks, then the tissue can get damaged, but this is not your "regular" intercourse

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If that were the case. All women would still be essentially as tight as the day they lost their virginities. Maybe you haven't had many partners, but there is always a difference . I'd rather believe in experience rather than some random article on the internet.
So then EVERY woman who's given birth vaginally has a super loose pussy?

Unless you've had sex with a large number of women, before and after they've had tons of sex with big dicks, you really SCIENTIFICALLY can't judge.

What you're doing here is called an .

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Also, it's a video game... She's also slammin dudes without any sort of contraceptive, and hasn't caught any sort of clam-jam. But, I think we can look past a couple of minuet details since it is just a video game.

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
hehe...funny... which kind of discussion here is going on :rolleyes:

Renpy are mostly a fantasy thingy.... all about kicking the level of excitement!

And when I watch a movie about 20 times...maybe it is getting boring *Who knows*

Lets count postings :D (we need more negative realtity-related-postings in this thread, without any intention) *smirks*

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes