moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Well, you could modify the save loading routines (yuck), or add default statements for these variables.

The default statement will create the variable on save or load if it doesn't already exist. If it exists, the default statement does nothing.
I think I get it.

So a fix for older saves would be that instead of using init and then define every variable after that again, it should just say
default annefaith = True for an example.

If that's the case then a fix for older saves, that do not want any kind of mods, should look something like this.

Reactions: goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think I get it.

So a fix for older saves would be that instead of using init and then define every variable after that again, it should just say

If that's the case then a fix for older saves, that do not want any kind of mods, should look something like this.
Yes!

• Love
Reactions: moudy

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I think I get it.

So, is this now the final version of the fix and will it work also in the normal, not modified game? And do I have to start with New Game and then load a save?
And weren't you saying yesterday that today you will post a final version of the mod where a fix would no longer be needed?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So, is this now the final version of the fix and will it work also in the normal, not modified game?
Yes
And do I have to start with New Game and then load a save?
you should not be needing that if there aren't any more flags/variables that are defined through a choice somewhere.
And weren't you saying yesterday that today you will post a final version of the mod where a fix would no longer be needed?
I did but I ran into errors that I'm ironing out. Also I got delayed IRL so I'm a bit behind on that one.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Where are the saves of TAC in Windows' USERS? I bought a new computer and although the game is on an external HD and has saves in the game's folder, i see only some 5% of all saves.. And I can't find any folder with a name related to TAC in AppData from where i could copy the saves to the new computer's "users"..

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Where are the saves of TAC in Windows' USERS? I bought a new computer and although the game is on an external HD and has saves in the game's folder, i see only some 5% of all saves.. And I can't find any folder with a name related to TAC in AppData from where i could copy the saves to the new computer's "users"..
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheCuckold-1508347674

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Guys,it is very quiet here.
Does anybody knows if there's gonna be a CH12?
I'm getting a little worried.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Guys,it is very quiet here.
Does anybody knows if there's gonna be a CH12?
I'm getting a little worried.
I'm sure he is hard at work on it. However, if I may take this opportunity to say, I love your TAC signature with the smoke effect. That look she is giving me is just so... dirty.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I hope that the newest chapter has a bit more spice to it. (The sex has all been a bit samey lately.) Maybe we could have more swinging or cuckolding? Maybe the MC could kiss her with cum on her face, or cleam her creampie? Maybe she could slut it out somewhere more public? Or humiliate him a little in front of his boss?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I hope that the newest chapter has a bit more spice to it. (The sex has all been a bit samey lately.) Maybe we could have more swinging or cuckolding? Maybe the MC could kiss her with cum on her face, or cleam her creampie? Maybe she could slut it out somewhere more public? Or humiliate him a little in front of his boss?
Or a bukkake oral gangbang with all the pizza delivery guys.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes