jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I hope that the newest chapter has a bit more spice to it. (The sex has all been a bit samey lately.) Maybe we could have more swinging or cuckolding? Maybe the MC could kiss her with cum on her face, or cleam her creampie? Maybe she could slut it out somewhere more public? Or humiliate him a little in front of his boss?
Eating cum is all ready been done twice.
If you are not on cheating route he will eat her pussy after she fucked Drake.
The other time is when you go to the swinger couple and don't join.She wants to kiss him afterwards with her face covered in cum. (disgusting :sick: ) ;)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Eating cum is all ready been done twice.
If you are not on cheating route he will eat her pussy after she fucked Drake.
The other time is when you go to the swinger couple and don't join.She wants to kiss him afterwards with her face covered in cum. (disgusting :sick: ) ;)
She has had tons of facials and creampies, but hardly shared any! Micom3D is doing a fantastic job of covering her face in cum, so it seems a shame to waste it.

HMFAKK

Feb 22, 2018
i hope there will be scenes of kelsey or emma fucking other guys
Who the fuck even cares about Emma, unless she gets some kind of a character development, like trying to get him back or something.

Thing with the creampie/facial/cum eating is that it didn't go anywhere. Just happened and nothing followed.

For me, I hope in chap 12 there will actually be development, and not just introducing yet more random fucks for Anne, with characters that won't ever appear again.
I feel like nothing happened in chap 11.
If Mircom sees this, and if he hasn't planned for it already (which he probably has), but I and, I think, a lot of other people too, would enjoy it more if the arcs of the different characters have at least somewhat proper endings, and not just jumping from one to the other like - now Anne gives her number to a random guy on the bus, and now she sucks the uncle, but she also fucked the dad, and then some random chick grabs her tits in the park and disappears, and then 2 boys jerk off to her, and then the salesman, and then a bunch more random fucks.
There are plenty of characters to stir the drama pot. I would love more drama in and in between the sex.
Thing is, he could make 10 more chapters, easily, without adding or barely adding any additional characters.
At some point it gets repetative for Anne to just fuck another black guy and claim it's the best sex ever. Ok, we got it.

tl;dr - More exploration and escalation of different hotwife/cuckolding/swinging practices, also drama, and less introducing random characters for them to just be left behind right after.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Who the fuck even cares about Emma, unless she gets some kind of a character development, like trying to get him back or something.

Thing with the creampie/facial/cum eating is that it didn't go anywhere. Just happened and nothing followed.

For me, I hope in chap 12 there will actually be development, and not just introducing yet more random fucks for Anne, with characters that won't ever appear again.
I feel like nothing happened in chap 11.
If Mircom sees this, and if he hasn't planned for it already (which he probably has), but I and, I think, a lot of other people too, would enjoy it more if the arcs of the different characters have at least somewhat proper endings, and not just jumping from one to the other like - now Anne gives her number to a random guy on the bus, and now she sucks the uncle, but she also fucked the dad, and then some random chick grabs her tits in the park and disappears, and then 2 boys jerk off to her, and then the salesman, and then a bunch more random fucks.
There are plenty of characters to stir the drama pot. I would love more drama in and in between the sex.
Thing is, he could make 10 more chapters, easily, without adding or barely adding any additional characters.
At some point it gets repetative for Anne to just fuck another black guy and claim it's the best sex ever. Ok, we got it.

tl;dr - More exploration and escalation of different hotwife/cuckolding/swinging practices, also drama, and less introducing random characters for them to just be left behind right after.
I totally agree with you (y)
But let us see if CH12 will ever happen.

Reactions: Rastafoo

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I played the cuckold line, and it was a pleasannt suprising comparing with the first version. I had the choice of Tom and Anne doesn't cheated on, and relationship was 22. I succeded to omit the sex with dad, with the old fart neighbour, and with the plumber.
It's a pity that there is no any possibility to omit the sex with the old doctor too.
I suggest 2 small changing in this line: 1. possibiity to omit sex with the old doctor
2. After fireing from her workplace, Anne can't remember any of her sexual experience on her first day at home, to ease her masturbation. But it's unreal. So there should be inserting some remembering any of her adventure.
I will play the other two line too, but on the basis of the cuckold line, it's one of the two best game I've met on f95zone

Last edited:
Reactions: HorneyMoon and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm still gimping along on an older version when I gotten around to playing it in the past week so the following may not be issues anymore. I've run into continuity problems and blind choices but overall the story has been a pretty fun read so far. Anyway on this latest run of the game, I still keep getting little messages about Anne suspecting Tony's infidelity in his inner monologues or that Anne flatout says so despite never doing so. The stat box is still set as True in regards to Tony's faithfulness. I think the game is incorrectly checking a flag in those moments.

Also, I recently went through the alley events (chapter 11) where a fight had ensued, but the images were near impossible to see. They were just too dark. Mircom3D, can you please make those images brighter or contrast them in some way? I think Anne at one point kicked and/or kneed someone in the face (That'd be awesome, if true. What a power couple, right?) but I'm just not too sure... Those images in that alley scene were just a series of black images one after another to me. I mean, you've already put in the awesome work, could you adjust the color saturation slightly? It's your game and you don't have to, but I can't be the only one that had hard time making things out. Either way, thanks in advance for considering it. Cool game, bro.

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
I don't think he should. MC is clearly groggy from getting hit on the head. He shouldn't be able to see everything clearly there in the alley.

Reactions: oszapo25

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I don't think he should. MC is clearly groggy from getting hit on the head. He shouldn't be able to see everything clearly there in the alley.
I understand your point, but it shouldn't be nothing but black images for the entire sequence of events (even before getting hit). It's too dark in-game. You can't see anything. Not as in "unable to see everything clearly", but rather, I just bloody can't see anything whatsoever in the first place. As I recall, I *think* I was able to see the side of Anne's face walking into the alley, the two thugs in contrast to the lit backdrop as they appeared, Anne's... knee? kick?, and the uncle's shoulder after getting hit. But it was extremely hard to even make those out... Clearly, not being able to see *anything* is not the intent of the dev in those images, yes no? Maybe I'm just blind.

Reactions: numanumani

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I'd no problem with the well composed dark pictures in the alley, I could recognize the given and received punches of MC, and yes, the kick of Anne too. This or any kicking leg from Ann is OK, as she is a relatively tall person with strong bony frame, in a good phisical condition, to enjoy the multiple orgasm even from her loved sturdy blackmen. In the opposite, I hope that there'd be some technikal reapirs on the motions of the sexual scenes in the last chapters. I hope Back will read this answer too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes