alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding about jealousy... but my wife is not jealous ... she is just reluctant and that is why she want talk about rules ... but I'm traning her... I am making her discover the joys of sex. and she need to be rassured!

Certainly my wife has as a XL vagina size but this is natural bc just as there are small,big and various sizes cocks there are also small and large vaginas by nature.....
women with aarge vaginas are good for big cocks like mine:cool:

as for the asshole i have a question for you:
have you ever seen the size of the poop turds that can come out of a virgin asshole?:)

I have seen mega-sized turds come out of my wife's asshole even when she had never had anal sex!
And you should know that until this version available here (the part6b).
Anne has not yet had any anal sex and even in the old release anal sex was Anne's exclusive choice.

But as I said we are still young 25/26 years of age and our holes are very elastic

But this discussion is getting ridiculous so I will conclude by pointing out that with old age the body all becomes less elastic.

Certainly my wife has never given birth until now, and I believe there are no dicks as big as a 8 or more pound baby (about 3 kilograms) that needs to come out from her vagina
As we age our bodies become less elastic including holes.

I can tell you that a 35-year-old woman who has had children has a slabby vagina if she gave birth naturally but her hole gradually will become as it was. (but more stretchable)

When Anne will be 35 I will let you know ... because my plan is that I want to have many sons with her

Cheers!
[/CITAZIONE]

Thanks for the reply, good, you're happy and you're happy, but just a doubt, if you want to make him have sexual experiences, obviously you don't have great fantasies or a great estate, why else make her fuck with others, because you are perhaps below the standards for take it to higher levels of enjoyment, otherwise, I don't understand. Nothing to take away, that your wife, your horns, and your fun. it was just like that.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thanks for the reply, good, you're happy and you're happy, but just a doubt, if you want to make him have sexual experiences, obviously you don't have great fantasies or a great estate, why else make her fuck with others
If you read the review of the game and the prologue you will understand that the purpose of the game is just to have her discovered with others after 5 years of marriage
so in this story not an issue of "fantasy" or having a "great estate"
because you are perhaps below the standards for take it to higher levels of enjoyment,
Are you saying that I'm below the standards? Really?:ROFLMAO:
I was able to married the most fabulous woman in the college... her name is Anne! :love:

we are a rich family!

if you are monogamous you are the one who is substandard since I can do all your fantasies plus I can share my wife with others keeping her happy and satisfied while I fuck other women...and even if you were a guy who can fuck a similar number of the ones I fuck for sure your wife is either a ugly skank that no one want fuck or she dumped you
otherwise, I don't understand.
yes i totally agree with you in this...
Nothing to take away, that your wife, your horns, and your fun. it was just like that.
you still don't understand it is not a problem of my selfish enjoyment...in this story the thing that is most important to me is that my wife Anne enjoy herself...in do to save the us of 5 years of monogamous marriage we had before...
The story is about a couple who love each other very much but after 5 years an important part for any 25-year-old boy/girl is sex.
Sex was becoming boring and would lead us to divorce ...the plan described in this story comes from couples therapy sessions where it seems Mircom and his wife were going...so the story is based on ideas from the real world that were discussed in those therapy sessions

I think I will ignore you... bc I believe that you will continue to complain...
I suggest you download adult games that fit your obtuse way of thinking about women! (women are smarter than you) and I will continue to strive for my wife Anne to enjoy herself until the day we decide together to return to our former relationship...

I emphasize TOGETHER because your talk seems only aimed at the MC as if Anne is an inferior being
Anne is everything to me! I am making sure that in the future when we have our children she cannot regret sex with others she did not want to have sloper stupid social moral conventions....
it is obvious that you cannot understand the very high level of selflessness that I have toward Anne...but if I have made this choice after the prologue it is only because I know very well in deep my wife soul (we are togther since 8 years by now and only an idiot after years cannot know the deep personality of the partner)
Anne (and me too) needed to feel this trasgression before committing to a relationship that will never end as long as we are alive..
This story is an high level example of unconditional love to each other.

having realized that you will continue to talk about trivial things that you don't even know...you are only focused on the horns haha...unfortunately you don't understand that true love stands at a level that will overcome any betrayal or horns (haha please you have to use a better translator.. oink oink like trumpets :ROFLMAO: ) especially if done to get to create a solid relationship that no one ever brought break

from now on I will ignore you!
Have fun and be happy at the level you deserve!:cool:

PS: you should learn how to quote when you answer.... you made a quoting mistake in your replay :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
If you read the review of the game and the prologue you will understand that the purpose of the game is just to have her discovered with others after 5 years of marriage
so in this story not an issue of "fantasy" or having a "great estate"

Are you saying that I'm below the standards? Really?:ROFLMAO:
I was able to married the most fabulous woman in the college... her name is Anne! :love:

we are a rich family!

if you are monogamous you are the one who is substandard since I can do all your fantasies plus I can share my wife with others keeping her happy and satisfied while I fuck other women...and even if you were a guy who can fuck a similar number of the ones I fuck for sure your wife is either a ugly skank that no one want fuck or she dumped you

yes i totally agree with you in this...

you still don't understand it is not a problem of my selfish enjoyment...in this story the thing that is most important to me is that my wife Anne enjoy herself...in do to save the us of 5 years of monogamous marriage we had before...
The story is about a couple who love each other very much but after 5 years an important part for any 25-year-old boy/girl is sex.
Sex was becoming boring and would lead us to divorce ...the plan described in this story comes from couples therapy sessions where it seems Mircom and his wife were going...so the story is based on ideas from the real world that were discussed in those therapy sessions

I think I will ignore you... bc I believe that you will continue to complain...
I suggest you download adult games that fit your obtuse way of thinking about women! (women are smarter than you) and I will continue to strive for my wife Anne to enjoy herself until the day we decide together to return to our former relationship...

I emphasize TOGETHER because your talk seems only aimed at the MC as if Anne is an inferior being
Anne is everything to me! I am making sure that in the future when we have our children she cannot regret sex with others she did not want to have sloper stupid social moral conventions....
it is obvious that you cannot understand the very high level of selflessness that I have toward Anne...but if I have made this choice after the prologue it is only because I know very well in deep my wife soul (we are togther since 8 years by now and only an idiot after years cannot know the deep personality of the partner)
Anne (and me too) needed to feel this trasgression before committing to a relationship that will never end as long as we are alive..
This story is an high level example of unconditional love to each other.

having realized that you will continue to talk about trivial things that you don't even know...you are only focused on the horns haha...unfortunately you don't understand that true love stands at a level that will superbirà to any betrayal especially if done to get to create a solid relationship that no one ever brought break

from now on I will ignore you!
Have fun and be happy at the level you deserve!:cool:

PS: you should learn how to quote when you answer.... you made a mistake in your replay :ROFLMAO:

Standard from resisting the bed, no for money etc. if you brag about being rich, hahah, then she married you for the money, if she chooses your father, it's for the bigger dick and money, well, you're right, by these means, you can marry anyone, she's usually the most beautiful of the college, they were the most slutty and the best of the players, in fact if I'm not mistaken they fucked the captain really well, then he saw the money, the choice was more than easy, hahaha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Nah it wouldn't. Another short update with just part a . Dev is gonna milk this so hard . Till we catch upto main game part 15, it would be another 3 years for TacOS
The first Tacos release was about one year ago and we are at part7a in this month!
So to get part 15 with the speed of 1 update every month at the end of this year we should be at Part 14 and in feb 2025 at part 15b
.... that for such a complex story is very little time and worth the wait!
i just hope that Mircom to respect release bound will not reduce the very high number of contents in scenes that were in the old version of the story....
I am in no hurry and prefer not to see more missing scenes like the one that closed the Punta Cana vacation where Anne recounts her first fuck with Ted and his son just using TEXT BASED SCENE!:eek: Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 20.23.11.jpg without asking me for closing my eyes imagining the scene...by this way allowing also the player to watch the scene while Anne recounts it, As it was always the case in the old (maybe better at this point) release!

but it was only a text based scene! In the OLD TAC there are not text based scenes!!!
In OLD TAC if Anne tells the MC what she did the MC starts visualizing it every time!

This would make Tacos worse and with fewer scenes of Anne fucking with other men even the MC was the one suggest her to to Ted alone!
..in fact I as Anne husband was so disappointed that the developer prevented me from visualizing with my mind the scene from my wife's FIRST TIME fucking with 2 men in my absence!

I think all of us are here following this story to see Anne fucked by every man she meets--including me that my plan is share her with othermen as husband!... BUT I have to see that scenes as it was in the old TAC!

i prefer the rework of this story to be worked without leaving out details such as the final vacation scene that seems to have been rushed closed just to meet a release date that was supposed to contain the scene from Anne's first fuck where The MC is not present

it is not important to download all the updates..

if the dev release every month i will be happy to skip short updates... so I think
i will wait until the May 2024 when the part8b should be complete!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It is not so important when part 15 will be ready--the only important thing at this point is to create a really better reworking of the old TAC!
And the hasty closure of the Punta Cana vacation is beginning to make me think that something is not going the way the developer's stated intentions seemed to be in Feb 2023

I really suggest Mircom to stay focused on Tacos.... or, if he feels tired of working like an automaton...to put Tacos on hold and start working on Christina for a while. BC The worst thing you could do would be to make hasty and passionless stories!

working like an automaton is not good for an artist bc this would instantly be reflected in a mediocre result of the work

Mircom3D good luck with your great game

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have to say, I was really disappointed in the last update when we couldn't see the threesome between Annie, the old man and his son. I was thinking there must be a way to see it but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I have to say that other than that I have been very pleased with the way Mircom has done the rework.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have to say, I was really disappointed in the last update when we couldn't see the threesome between Annie, the old man and his son. I was thinking there must be a way to see it but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I have to say that other than that I have been very pleased with the way Mircom has done the rework.
Thank you for being the only one to talk about this lack--I was thinking I was going crazy and became the only one complaining about the rework.
Missing threesome scene is not the best way to make this rework better than the old release.

Really no one else has noticed this lack?
Maybe you all want to encourage Mircom3D with this rework to put him out of business by making Tacos a game with less sex imagery and more written text that talks about sex and gangbang without scenes?

In the spoiler there is the complete last scene (more than 40 renders just for a single scene!!!(y)) of Punta Cana vacation in the old TAC release and believe me... is an high level super hot and exciting scene even it is not a threesome how it was in the end of Tacos part 6b.

I had to group 2 and even 3 renders into a single picture to give you the full scene included in the old TAC
I really suggest to look insidethe Spoilers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Important thing i forget to say:
the black waiter in the old TAC scene is not CORNELL... he is just an African random "no name" waiter that she fucked .. just for a one-time-go! Just a gift surprise for her husband.

In the next spoiler we can compare the last sex "scene(?)" of Anne in Tacos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Usually threesome sex scenes are more exciting than twosome sex scenes, if not for everyone for sure for my wife Anne thresome sex make her cum many many times, but comparing the old abandoned release.. which was the vacation in punta-cana with much more content and rendering?
I leave the answer to you

Yet it seems very strange that I who have always been an enthusiastic supporter of this game calling it MASTERPIECE. Now it seems I have become the one who complains about it the most while those who have always complained are happy with this rework.

I hope Mircom will be able to make in some way a flashback of the Anne threesome scene at the end of Punta Cana episode... even i don't see how it wll be possible... that scene is missed and will be messed for ever!

I understand that Mircom is happy to be encouraged in the rework and I see that he keeps putting likes to people who have always complained about Martin's presence in this story.

I prefer to criticize the evident lack of content.

The Punta cana vacation now involves that if we want Anne to fuck 2 times with Cornell we lose the scene with Will.... I don't see any reason for this point. And in the end Anne instead of fucking (in TAC) an African waiter whose name she doesn't even know ... instead in this new rework Anne fucks the old guy Ted (that is able to be like a stallion like the black waiter) and his son whose name she doesn't even know... but the developer, instead of making us visualize the scene as it was in the old abandoned TAC... here we can only read the text of what happened to Anne, Ted and his son... :unsure:

to me this rework starts to look like a downgrade

I am very puzzled

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DM72
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes