dtzrd17

May 20, 2020
is there a gallery mod for the game ?
there are some great scenes but unfortunately I cant revisit them unless i made a specific save copy after each scene

Tony1001

May 15, 2021
내 실수이고 작동하지 않습니다.
chapter01.rpyc, chapter01.rpy
두 개의 파일을 얻을 수 있습니까?

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Great game! Just finished Chapter 1, 've played using two amazing mods together ,which are JDMOD and Spicy Walkthrough Mod (latter is also a combination of other two mods : Spicy mod and Walkthrough mod). working fine so far but would love to hear from others that they are all compatible throughout the game.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know how to get the scene of MC & Zarah bugged scene (non sexual scene) ?
It on the Chapter 10 - Thursday

Hmmmm it's lunch time!
a) Have lunch at your desk!
b) (Only if zarah >= 2) Have lunch at the diner

How to get the zarah > = 2 ?

And how to get the scene of MC have "Fun" with girls at the beach on Chapter 13 - Thursday???

v13_thurs_bush
v13_thurs_beach

Can anyone share the walkthrough of it?

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone know how to get the scene of MC & Zarah bugged scene (non sexual scene) ?
It on the Chapter 10 - Thursday

Hmmmm it's lunch time!
a) Have lunch at your desk!
b) (Only if zarah >= 2) Have lunch at the diner

How to get the zarah > = 2 ?

And how to get the scene of MC have "Fun" with girls at the beach on Chapter 13 - Thursday???

v13_thurs_bush
v13_thurs_beach

Can anyone share the walkthrough of it?
Why not go to page 1 and download it for yourself. Easy peasy!

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Why not go to page 1 and download it for yourself. Easy peasy!
I had download the Walkthrough from page 1, I even download the cheat mod (Sjoher) and play it by scene unlocker (the scene of MC & Zarah bugged scene), but i wish to play without cheat mod for the whole story. And i also play on Android which cannot play by cheat mod(Sjoher), that's why i wish to know how to get the zarah > = 2 (mentioned in the "Walkthrough until Chapter 12")
And the page 1 Walkthrough until Chapter 12 only, no any Chapter 13 Walkthrough, same for the cheat mod (Sjoher), until chapter 12 only. The walkthrough mod (AB) for chapter 13 doesn't help to get the scene of MC have "Fun" with girls at the beach on Chapter 13 - Thursday, i already met Cynthia, even talked to Angelika & Vanessa on Chapter 13 - Wednesday at the beach, but when i met Angelika on Chapter 13 - Thursday, but she said not today then the beach scene end. Can't get the scene of MC have "Fun" with girls at beach
v13_thurs_bush
v13_thurs_beach

Last edited:

hdman

Sep 16, 2017
I'm working on an update to the spicy mods, btw. Got impatient and I'm good with Python, so...coming soon. FYI, if anyone wants to tweak their game, just edit the .rpy files in the root of the game directory. It'll also help you if you're missing scenes. Oh, one more important thing: If you look very carefully, you'll find several renders that aren't used in the game anywhere but are present in the game files. I'll be using those in my modded files. One in particular that's awesome--remember the scene where Kelsey has a party and her friend tells her to let you cum inside her, then she makes you pull out b/c she's not on the pill? Well, how about this: View attachment v11_wed_kelsey_235.webp

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm working on an update to the spicy mods, btw.
First, I hope you are successful in your endeavor. Second, IMO, coding and CG are not the primary requirement for a "Spicy" type mod. Rather, quality writing is of utmost importance. Being able to communicate thought processes, introspection, motivations, decision-making choices of the characters in such a way as to draw the reader even deeper into the story will determine your success.

Reactions: oszapo25

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There are a bunch of those. I've found 50 renders or more that aren't anywhere in the game, but can definitely be added to make it even better.
50 unused renders??? Are they like mundane things or stuff that could have been spicy to the story?
I'm glad someone else found some of those unused renders. And yes, they could've been a good addition ; I found some that ended the spa session on cheating route for example. That would've been great...

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes