Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I'm glad someone else found some of those unused renders. And yes, they could've been a good addition ; I found some that ended the spa session on cheating route for example. That would've been great...
No way. Any way you can post them or drop a file?

hdman

Sep 16, 2017
Yeah--there really are a lot. Oftentimes, can be added to give more fluidity to scenes, or alternative options that weren't already present in the game. For example, a creative person can use unused renders to give your uncle an option that's not present in the game ;). Which I did.

Reactions: oszapo25

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Hmmm I wonder what ever happened to Drake. Anne promised a good time with Drake with M/C cleaning her up and never delivered.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah--there really are a lot. Oftentimes, can be added to give more fluidity to scenes, or alternative options that weren't already present in the game. For example, a creative person can use unused renders to give your uncle an option that's not present in the game ;). Which I did.
Like what? What do you mean? Someone needs to create an unused render file on the front page or something or post them.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
I'm working on an update to the spicy mods, btw. Got impatient and I'm good with Python, so...coming soon. FYI, if anyone wants to tweak their game, just edit the .rpy files in the root of the game directory. It'll also help you if you're missing scenes. Oh, one more important thing: If you look very carefully, you'll find several renders that aren't used in the game anywhere but are present in the game files. I'll be using those in my modded files. One in particular that's awesome--remember the scene where Kelsey has a party and her friend tells her to let you cum inside her, then she makes you pull out b/c she's not on the pill? Well, how about this: View attachment 1198885
I hope you will continue and finish your mode.
I like this game but I don't have too much time to play and figure out all the different paths or scenes.
I wish there is a mode that allow us to play all choices and ask how we wanna proceed :) I know it is against the nature of this kind of games, but still man can hope :)

Please keep us posted about your mode. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Juidas and Bosti

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
I like this game but I don't have too much time to play and figure out all the different paths or scenes.
I wish there is a mode that allow us to play all choices and ask how we wanna proceed :) I know it is against the nature of this kind of games, but still man can hope :)

Hi gnole13,

how about a mod that will show you all the scenes in one playthrough? Is that what you are looking for?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

There two, but outdated for now.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-cheat-mod-v-0-1-sjoher.50821/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-jdmod-0-13thursday-johndupont.39193/

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Actually, JDMOD is not outdated. The updated version can be found on this on the patreon page.
And I tried all modes and cheats and galleries. The game has lots of branches, not easy to get all scenes.

Reactions: oszapo25

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Actually, JDMOD is not outdated. The updated version can be found on this link on the patreon page.
And I tried all modes and cheats and galleries. The game has lots of branches, not easy to get all scenes.
Hi gnole13
Do u know how to get the scenes of MC have Fun with girls at the beach on Chapter 13 - Thursday?
Don't have any walkthrough or cheat mod for Chapter 13, so i tried so many modes before, still can't get the scenes of it on the Chapter 13 - Thursday
The scenes:
v13_thurs_beach_009 - v13_thurs_beach_035
v13_thurs_bush_001 - v13_thurs_bush_035a

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Hi gnole13
Do u know how to get the scenes of MC have Fun with girls at the beach on Chapter 13 - Thursday?
Don't have any walkthrough or cheat mod for Chapter 13, so i tried so many modes before, still can't get the scenes of it on the Chapter 13 - Thursday
The scenes:
v13_thurs_beach_009 - v13_thurs_beach_035
v13_thurs_bush_001 - v13_thurs_bush_035a
I did ones, but that's the problem. It was totally a coincidence, I was just clicking the options and I went with them to the bushes.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well I do hope the dev is ok.... and if he is I hope, he'll continue the game ; I love it.
But first, I hope nothing serious happened to him.

Edit: I also hope all the bitching I saw for a remake while this game is already remade didn't drive the dev away

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes