Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think I figured out what happens. You find out on Saturday that all the guys Annie has slept with have just been the MC is elaborate disguises and all the women the MC has slept with were Annie in disguise and in fact they have never cheated on each other. And those times they were both in the room having sex with other people at the same time.... mirrors and optic illusions. See I figured it all out you are welcome

Sep 16, 2019
Stockings/garter belt is always a beautiful match for Anne, it's a pity that she has no high heels!
oh, you merciless guys and gals! with some of past posts too; hooked us. btw i think supporting artist is very important but i am from turkey and our currency is worth shit so my financial status not enough. still i am not go easy on game; cause i like it.
well, good luck to dev and good stand for supporters about leak. so we will wait, fair enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ant007

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
oh, you merciless guys and gals! with some of past posts too; hooked us. btw i think supporting artist is very important but i am from turkey and our currency is worth shit so my financial status not enough. still i am not go easy on game; cause i like it.
well, good luck to dev and good stand for supporters about leak. so we will wait, fair enough.
A little bird told me it will leak this week.

Reactions: ant007

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Seems to be some nice new girl-girl action in the update.
I would trade in Anne for Tamara any day! Damn, she's hot!
Ugh, wish I knew how to code and debug. Tried playing from the beginning and just keep getting errors.

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Update was pretty mid.

Glad we are finally done with yet another boring vacation week. Shitty thing is we now have to wait 5 months for another update

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes