Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
This game is like Christmas morning. For months(weeks) you talk about what you think you will get. Then on Christmas Eve you are so excited to open your presents. Then 30 minutes later you realize its over and you have to wait a long time to get it again.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I did really like this update. Definitely moved the story forward and you do get some incite into Annie. It also opens up lots of future stories moving forward. So the next update will be in a couple of weeks then? Sorry I couldn't resist

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
I have to admit that I had to laugh. The update was almost like the game in the beginning. What's really stupid is that you can't decide anything about the relationship when you talk to Anne. How so? Suddenly she tells who she fucked everything with and everything is fine? In which world... Hey suddenly a conversation about children out of the blue? Wtf... I'm sure you can still choose whose child it is *shakes my head*. Apart from that, where is walker the idiot on the return flight? As it seems, several things don't fit together here. I usually like the game. But the direction is quite confusing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anyone?? With only the chapter 14... I don't want to download the whole game again
Thanks and seconded! Just the update would be great in this case, since we have the old ch.14Tuesday already and the full download is around 6.8 Gig. So I would be very grateful if some gentle soul would share only the new chapter update! Thanks in advance!

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
New to this game. Are chapter 1-10 included in newest version (chapter 14 full)? Or do I need to download and play the old ch1-10 version before?
Thanks for the help! :)

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
New to this game. Are chapter 1-10 included in newest version (chapter 14 full)? Or do I need to download and play the old ch1-10 version before?
All the previous chapters are included yes.
Are the animations decent in this game?
They get A LOT better later on. Some of the earlier stuff can be pretty janky, though.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
See my post above, 14 full is the whole current game, which is why some of us would like a "just new update" upload so we do not need to download the whole 6 Gig again. :)

Reactions: The F-Team

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
See my post above, 14 full is the whole current game, which is why some of us would like a "just new update" upload so we do not need to download the whole 6 Gig again. :)
I doubt that would happen unless Mircom uploads it himself.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes