Vivalostios

Feb 26, 2018
Hey there,

I downloaded FullGame Ch.14 - started a new game, but from Chapter 6 I got a lot of:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ch06/tony_office_texting_001.webp'>:
File "game/chapter07.rpy", line 63, in script
a "Hey babe! Dre just texted me asking if we wanted to meet up with him for drinks tonight. What do you think?"
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ch06/tony_office_texting_001.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
a "Hey babe! Dre just texted me asking if we wanted to meet up with him for drinks tonight. What do you think?"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'images/ch06/tony_office_texting_001.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Chapter 14 Full
Tue May 10 07:37:15 2022
```

What to do ? - Please help - started loving this game...Same Failure appears on every further *.webp graphic.... ;(

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Hey there,

I downloaded FullGame Ch.14 - started a new game, but from Chapter 6 I got a lot of:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/ch06/tony_office_texting_001.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1249, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 901, in do_display
**display_args)
File "renpy/character.py", line 647, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 733, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 501, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 307, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Chapter 14 Full
Tue May 10 07:37:15 2022
```

What to do ? - Please help - started loving this game...Same Failure appears on every further *.webp graphic.... ;(

Same here, sadly. And whenever i try to start a completely new game, there is no way to enter my name and from then on the game starts showering me with errors, because the MC has no Name.

Reactions: tjn67

Vivalostios

Feb 26, 2018
Same here, sadly. And whenever i try to start a completely new game, there is no way to enter my name and from then on the game starts showering me with errors, because the MC has no Name.
There is a hotfix for this problem... It worked for me, but from Chapter 6 on I got failures at the webp files. The webm animations are shown ;( - damned

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
i would imagine the cheating reset is the dev responding to the criticism that despite going on the "faithful anne" route she would still do what would be considered cheating: fucking dudes without her husband's input and not telling him, especially without giving anne (who you are controlling) any agency about it. she just does it and you can't do shit about it in some cases.
I want to believe that the dev also has a finished cheating path in the script and scenes where Anne and Husband cheat on each other. But since it didnt work without bugs for release he had go implement a forced stat reset that the rest of the game works for everyone. Thats just a guess because some guys here already claim to found cheating congent in the script which is acgually not playable. It would also make more sense to put such a reset at the end of the holiday and not at the beginning. And it would make also sense that tjere is no deeper interaction currently available with Tamara or Kassandra....i guess these paths are in the script but surpressed by the reset currently...may we ll get an update where these will be fixed and available soon.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i would imagine the cheating reset is the dev responding to the criticism that despite going on the "faithful anne" route she would still do what would be considered cheating: fucking dudes without her husband's input and not telling him, especially without giving anne (who you are controlling) any agency about it. she just does it and you can't do shit about it in some cases.
So from now on we will have full control of Anne? Since those points of fidelity didn't make sense from the start, it didn't make sense because she was cheating on you anyway and you didn't know. Anna has always had the status of faithful, a bit not logical.

Last edited:

Dynista

Oct 11, 2021
SAme error here all time Mc talks i got an error, Discord said there was a patch on the paterons site but can`t see any there may some can post the Patch here

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Joke. Anna tells her husband that we need a serious conversation. I don't want to fuck anything that moves anymore. I am tired and bored, I need rest. I don't know what dev has up her sleeve, I'm afraid he'll make her a turbo slut and I'll have to have sex for money, or I'll get pregnant unwanted and you'll abandon me. Because dev didn't tell Anne about any contraception and I will become a single mother with a baby. And when the developer runs out of new ideas about who else Anna will have sex with, I'm afraid she may introduce zoophilia. Anna's husband listened to all of this and said he would not let it happen. Anna says that she has an idea to rebuild the relationship, from now on you decide who I have sex with. The husband agreed, says Anna, but I will decide who you have sex with. Anna says that we will build our relationship from the beginning. Anna and her husband fell into each other's arms. Anna whispers to her husband, maybe I'd like to have a baby with you.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
After playing through, is it me or there seems to be quite a number of girls being introduced but ultimately not fleshed out? Rushed release to end the trip?

Feb 5, 2020
The renders are so much better than before but Mircom cannot animate or he is too lazy/hasn't got time to do them properly because to see the quality of the renders, the rig he has is good enough, except that good animation takes a minimum of 10 renders per second and a 3 second animation can take a whole night based on how busy the scene is and how many characters are in it. There is nothing new to TAC and Tony and Anne can repledge their love innumerable more times, my conclusion is the same: TAC needs a decent ending now. Not become a Mexican soap opera.......or else introduce a Chapo character to kill them all.

Malak_Al_Rahim

Apr 19, 2020
In folder Chapter 14 - there are screens with Anna on red sofa and three man. A little orgy with cleaning job from husband. How start this scene or do you have save games with it? Thx.
ok I found

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
That's when the downfall starts ... The game is not aware of the MC I think. Or the dev just started full lazy mode.

I stayed faithful (only had 1 forced scene I think with the one co-worker) - so what is she talking about? ;)

1652182150586.png

After this she becomes faithful again ... how ever that is possible. She fucked the MCs dad several times - you cant become faithful just by planning not to fuck him in the future. This sucks ...

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes