Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part2)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
up plsease if you ha ve time ^

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Adventures Couple [Part 3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (1 GB/ 156 MB) : ,

righton57

Dec 28, 2018
I have to say this: I miss the old model for the waitress, Naomi. The new model for the masseuse is ok I suppose. But I also miss the scenes with January, the girl from the gym, she is in the background but no interactions.

Reactions: 69hanimelover69

tarshack

May 15, 2018
this part that part tacos 1 2 3 ......99999 done chasing games like this the start stop stutter and restart and list multiple version most times they are broke, how abot one single clean version then do like some a simple update where download additional day as it progresses and add them into game folder

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's starting to heat up. Tony shares a Jacuzzi with Anne and a stranger. While Anne is trying to seduce the one called Nick, Tony pulls out a newspaper phone, pretending he doesn't notice what's going on between the two. Still, not wanting to miss anything, Tony grabs a periscope GoPro from his pocket and watches her every underwater move.

But wait, Nick is shy and he's got a girlfriend. So he leaves and is replaced by two single guys, who don't have a problem with shooting their load into the very same Jizzcuzzi Jacuzzi Tony sits in. Hey, you want sloppy seconds, dude? No? Well here comes Nick again. Can't let that model go to waste for no reason.

This game makes so much more sense now. Such an improvement!

• Haha
Reactions: Griev and Ursus4321

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know. Feels like the dev is trying to rush things in this new remake. This update didn't sit right (with me at least). Go from light exhibitionism to fucking three guys already? That's an extreme jump.

There seems to be an inconsistency as well. If you didn't invite Ryan over, in this latest update, the MC and Anne talk about inviting Ryan out for a weekend, even though he isn't in the picture.

Otherwise yeah. This is just going to be the same as previous versions, where Anne just becomes a slut on her own again. Don't know why I had hope that this would be any different this time around. Thought the remake was going to change things, but it's the same as before. Guess this isn't for me anymore. Oh well. Thanks any ways.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Firstly I want to apologise to the other members on here for the amount of trip you are having to put up with on this forum at the moment. I can't just allow the rubbish that a certain person is spouting on here to go by with out at least trying to get them to see reason

now lets talk about TACOS...
and stop posting about dead versions
(y)
I'll talk about Tac if I want to talk about Tac. You could always ignore me.
If you stop posting crap about Tac then I wouldn't be pointing out your mistakes.
As for my mind is slipping Not at all. I just don't care enough about the game to keep remembering stuff.
Your still talking about things that Anne and Tony do together. All of those above pics are when they are together not when Anne is doing stuff behind Tony's back.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Firstly I want to apologise to the other members on here for the amount of trip you are having to put up with on this forum at the moment. I can't just allow the rubbish that a certain person is spouting on here to go by with out at least trying to get them to see reason

I'll talk about Tac if I want to talk about Tac. You could always ignore me.
This guy just literally took up almost a page by himself to post like 40 renders. What the actual fuck :LOL:

Do this shit in PMs or somewhere else.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Tbh I stopped playing this a while ago because I got fed up of being forced into decisions even though I chose a different option only to get the choice thrown back in my face and the game carries on to what the dev wants, should just take the 'game' tag away and just call it what it is a vn.

Plus I didn't like the fact that she could cheat with impunity when the MC doesn't cheat at all but has had multiple options to cheat, I also didn't take the choice for her to have sex the MCs father Martin, I also didn't want her to take the job as Martin's personal air hostess but she still takes the job.

They had an agreement and she broke it when she started to hide her sexual encounters from her husband.

Reactions: latex lvr and elbro

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I can assure you if I did know how to make these pics and create a game. It would be a whole lot better that the excuse for a game that Tac was.
you ave to learn
but this is the Mrcom3D story

this game is not for you and your signature is clear about what are you looking for
you will never find the story you like here!

You just admitted that you could have written better a story that is not your story
1) Do you think you're Tony?
2) are you here because you fell in love with Anne?
3) have you ever been married with a women for 5 years?

the scene in the hut is not so important:
If Tony tells Anne he saw her fucking in the beach hut with a stranger what do you think she would say
more than 100 days are passed abd Tony ask her to fuck with a stranger almost everyday

She would say: "I knew you were spying on me and that's why I did it"

after 3 months where is the scandal? You seem scandalized by this story.. you have to calm down ... it is not your story

When she tells him about the fucks she's had. He in the dead version replies: "you are so hot i wish i was there watching you"

What do you want to prove by posting tons of renders that was worked by Mircom?
maybe if you commit with yourself you could just write what this couple's story would be if you was the author
you don't need to know how to create renders..

Anyways Tacos part 3 is Amazing she is fucking with 3 guys just in the firts weekend and Tony was so happy
also Anne... both of them was happy including the 3 strangers and i'm talking about the first weekend

All dialogs are different and far better than the dead version
All newrenders are just fantastic
and the sex scenes have a lot of renders and dialogues...

maybe you are disappointed because Mircom is able to create a true masterpiece of the the adventurous couple original story

stop humiliating yourself by spewing bullshit... you are not able to write a better story about something that is scandalizing you.

I described in details the sense of this story
After 5 years of marriage in order not to fall into routine Tony managed to convince his wife to fuck other men

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes