Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone has a full save? Up to ch.15 with all choices... Or something like that

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can we get a post in the OP to explain what version of the game is what? I'd rather like to try this game but there's at least 3 versions in the OP without any explanation of what is what.
The TACOS thing... I don't have a clue about what it is. But the "ch14" is the full game up to CH14, and the "ch15" is a standalone... Is the continuation of the chapter 14, but in a different build I THINK (I don't know why)

araya17

Mar 7, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of TAC The Original Story Part2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+ :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2023 (Part2)
Can you update it?

tania

Jun 30, 2017
Can we get a post in the OP to explain what version of the game is what? I'd rather like to try this game but there's at least 3 versions in the OP without any explanation of what is what.
Part 1 = chapter 14 (TAC)
Part 2 = chapter 15 (TAC2)
Part 3 = TACOS part 3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The answer to your question was a few posts back, please always check at least 1 page back of previous posts to see if I had posted or not.
You know, big fella, I usually do just that. I might have dropped the ball this time. I'm a really old guy and holding on to my balls can be difficult.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I don't know. Feels like the dev is trying to rush things in this new remake. This update didn't sit right (with me at least). Go from light exhibitionism to fucking three guys already? That's an extreme jump.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There seems to be an inconsistency as well. If you didn't invite Ryan over, in this latest update, the MC and Anne talk about inviting Ryan out for a weekend, even though he isn't in the picture.

Otherwise yeah. This is just going to be the same as previous versions, where Anne just becomes a slut on her own again. Don't know why I had hope that this would be any different this time around. Thought the remake was going to change things, but it's the same as before. Guess this isn't for me anymore. Oh well. Thanks any ways.
That hot tub scene is classic TAC lol. She goes from exhibitionist to full group sex 0 to 100. If MC objects, she's mad and MC's an ass. Add a line or two about her supposed guilt and all's good continue as normal lol.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
MOD UPDATE:
Part 3:
  • Updated to Part 3 content
  • Better updates for the Day 11-14 choices

Note: To get the mod out quickly I only played through Day 15-21 via the ctrl key and Skip Unseen Text to just check for errors. I'll have more time to see if I need to update the mod for any reason tomorrow.
Would you ever put in a replay gallery into the mod?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That hot tub scene is classic TAC lol. She goes from exhibitionist to full group sex 0 to 100. If MC objects, she's mad and MC's an ass. Add a line or two about her supposed guilt and all's good continue as normal lol.
So TACOS is a remake? The dev abandoned the older version?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It starts off with an awesome hotwifing scenario and pulls it off really well for a few updates and then she breaks all trust and starts sleeping around for fun.
I still think he wanted to write a pure cuckolding game and keeps pulling his punches, introducing all sorts of mitigating motivations, but his heart isn't in any of them. He wants Anne to take her husband's fetish and run away with it until it destroys their marriage, but he won't just be absolutely clear about that, so he keeps trying to give her more justification or permission. But it's not his fetish and it's not what he really wants the game to be. And so here we are, take three, wading through the same weakening sauce.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I leave this game a couple of years ago, when the wife took cocks everywhere from everybody. I'm curios, what happened more than this ?

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
I leave this game a couple of years ago, when the wife took cocks everywhere from everybody. I'm curios, what happened more than this ?
The developer glitched out and went into a feedback loop mode where he remakes the game over and over again. And that's essentially what happened. We are just here to see how many times he can remake the same game.

Reactions: Sixty

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Third time redoing things and people are still falling for it.
the fact that they fall for the third time means that it was necessary to do the third remake and that people appreciate the developer's decision

That's the same problem quite a few of us ended up with.

It starts off with an awesome hotwifing scenario and pulls it off really well for a few updates and then she breaks all trust and starts sleeping around for fun.
The problem you are talking about is one of the reasons why the latest version before TACOS was abandoned
the hot-wife scenario will be in TACOS with more detailed dialogs with more Tony thoughts and longer detailed very hot sex scenes.
worst part is you can call her out on it for cheating on MC with his friend and she just throws it back at you like you're in the wrong.
in what scene does this happen?
When does Anne just throws it back at you like you're in the wrong?
Are you talking about Tony or the player?
MC steps out of line and she's at hime straight away though.
This is interesting
can you post an Anne dialogue where she is against the MC?
That's where it lost me. She can do what she wants with no consequences and she sleeping around with quite a lot of people and it's clear she got no respect for MC or the relationship.
This is your opinion which I can respect but it shows a certain moralism which belongs only to you. Your judgment absolutely does not take into count that Tony and Anne may have their own motivation and a moral vision that is different from your personal point of view
You were right to choose not to play anymore.. it is clear this story is not for you

this couple has the problem of avoiding breaking up the relationship which after 5 years of marriage is coming to the monotonous routine and then to the end
They decide not to go to a couples therapist and it is the MC who, in agreement with Anne, finds a way to rekindle the desire for sex in their relationship that was about to fade down.
The Adventurous Couple stopped being about the couple and just became her journey to slutsville.
Here your moral point of view (which I respect but is different from mine) explodes to such an extent that with your "slutsville" you begin to offend all women and Tony's wife who think differently from you

So do you think all women have to think like you?
You are the one with your self proclaimed moral superiority who decides how a story should be…
...and then what does it mean "stopped being about the couple and just became her journey to slutsville"
THAT WAS THE COUPLE DECISION and now there is The Adventurous Couple Original Story that will be powerful and unique in the adult games scenario
Your or mine morals won't decide what the couple should do...or how the dev must write is own story
the player will be able to choose how Tony, who has received the consent of Anne, to avoid the monotony of their marriage.
And...Anne too will have the chance to decide whether to accept or refuse... nobody pushes her to fuck strangers if she doesn't feel comfortable... but she, indulging Tony's fetish cravings, won't be the brainless doll... she might get pissed sometimes

there will be choices that will lead to the story's premature game over for the player if they break relationship

the following are Mircom3D words about where the idea of the story was taken
"It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of."

The story idea comes from the real life of the dev and his wife and as far as i know the dev continues to live with his wife even today.
This story is completely written it is not just only a fictional story on which anyone can recommend scenes or facts that do not coincide with the original idea.
This is why this third remake was needed it is known by all that the previous version came out of the hands of the developers

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
in what scene does this happen?
When does Anne just throws it back at you like you're in the wrong?
Are you talking about Tony or the player?
I said what scene it happened, where she is having sex behind her husbands back on the sofa with his friend.

You can walk in and call her out for cheating and she gets mad at him for calling her out for it.

This is interesting
can you post an Anne dialogue where she is against the MC?
Happens twice. Once if you sleep with her best friend "without her permission" and once on holiday if you're caught out with another woman. One rule her and another for him.

the fact that they fall for the third time means that it was necessary to do the third remake and that people appreciate the developer's decision
Except he has almost 100 less subscribers than he did the same time last year.

I said people fall for it, I didn't say many people fell for it.

Here your moral point of view (which I respect but is different from mine) explodes to such an extent that with your "slutsville" you begin to offend all women who think differently from you and Tony's wife
Of course I think that cheaters are sluts, male or female. It destroys relationships and families so that's hardly an unpopular opinion.

Do I give a shit if other women are offended if I call them a slut for fucking around behind their partenrs backs?

Hell no. As the saying goes, if a girl cheats she belongs to the streets.

You are the one with your self proclaimed moral superiority who decides how a story should be…
Please, do point out where I told the dev how to write his story?

Didn't happen did it, what did happen is I responded to someone else with our own opinions.

This is your opinion which I can respect but it shows a certain moralism which belongs only to you. Your judgment absolutely does not take into count that Tony and Anne may have their own motivation and a moral vision that is different from your personal point of view
You were right to choose not to play anymore.. it is clear this story is not for you
Captain obvious strikes again.

Of course it's my opinion, I said it.

Of course the story isn't for me anymore, that's why I stopped playing. Why are you pointing out the bloody obvious and repeating what i'd said?

Fact is we were brought in on this exciting journey of a couple trying to relight that fire and go on a hotwifing journey. After a while it wasn't hotwifing anymore and just became about Anne bouncing on as many dicks as possible to the point she was getting fucked so much she made sex boring.

She's at the point of fucking absolutely anything, young, old, middle aged, delivery boys, husbands best friends and the husbands dad who was known for ruining his sons relationships, strangers, work collegues, barmen, waiters, swingers ..... if it has a dick she'll fuck it.

Deliverance and Exciting Games pull off adventurous couples better than Adventurous Couple does. "In my opinion" ... because apparently the obvious needs to be stated.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes