Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are you still talking about the dead version
As you can see is Anne that said: "Martin is the only person I didn't tell Tony about!"

so that means she tells Tony about all the other men and women she has had sex with except Martin! (who by the way Robert is Martin's brother and Tony's uncle)
Tony already knows about
Walker, Malcom, Troy, the plumber was an adventurous couple activity... and Tony is the on in charge for all activities that he receive in his mailbox
if Anne sad that... that is.
if in the stat box she is faithful it means that she is

AFTER CH15 THE DEV DECIDES TO REWRITE THE GANE FROM THE START
personally i'm in the Anne "cheat" path
There is a way to avoid Walker
this is the walkthrough I usually love to play (I'm not interested in slave wives)
View attachment 2589449
View attachment 2589450
So she tells Tony about Walker..
View attachment 2589476
select TRY TO STOP HER
View attachment 2589478
There was a littel misunderstand the makes Anne pissed off
View attachment 2589490
View attachment 2589492
View attachment 2589497
HAVE A LOOK
View attachment 2589498
IN THE HUT SHE FUCKS WITH A STRANGER
View attachment 2589509
In my course she is not a slave... she has the freedom to act with her head as every woman must always be
I am not a Taliban who arrests a woman because she is unveiled
View attachment 2589510
IN THE HUT SHE FUCKS A STRANGER

After a while.. Tony back to the hut because he loves wayching Anne being fucked by strangers
View attachment 2589526 View attachment 2589530
View attachment 2589531
View attachment 2589532
this is the end of the scene if you or other users want try my path
this is my save (works with CH14 full the mod but also without it)
Anna doesn't tell Tony about the many guys she fucked (the doctor, the guy at the front desk) and a few others I can't remember now

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Before he was saying that chapter 15 was irrelevant and didn't count as it was at this point that mircom decided to re-do the game from scratch
why you don't quote me?..
I never said that
CH15 and the previous errors was the reason of the remake!
the errors are on the lack of dialogs in the dead version and the facy that sex scenes was just 4 renders and a loop animation

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It would be nice if Anna also gives Tony tasks and says that he has to tease some girl in one way or another, it would be realistic.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It would be nice if Anna also gives Tony tasks and says that he has to tease some girl in one way or another, it would be realistic.
In the original (and in the first revamp), there's exactly one email challenge aimed at the husband; he's supposed to go pick up another woman. All the others are aimed at the wife. And even then, you can subvert it and make the majority of the event about Anne. (Edited to add: in the two purpose-built swinging events in the older versions of the game — the neighbors, and attending a swingers' party with Mike and his wife — Tony doesn't have to participate at all. He can either just watch or do his own thing. With Dre, Anne actually complains if he participates. Again, I guess we'll see what survives into this version, though obviously Mike is already on the way because they're doing the apartment move again.) Which is why, despite the title and the distressingly large number of people in this thread that have been insisting otherwise for years, it's never actually been about an adventurous couple.

All the emailed adventures, save one, are meant to loosen up the wife by getting her to be sexually active outside the boundaries of fidelity. Since that ties in perfectly with Tony's cuckolding obsession fetish, he never questions it (and the game never questions it, either). Tony just cheats, for the most part, and gets away with it, for the most part; he's almost never thinking about Anne or their relationship except in the sense that he's going to have to hide what he's doing, nor how screwing masseuses, waitresses, and ex-girlfriends (we'll see if she makes it into this version) is "spicing it up" for his wife.

What's interesting in this version is how much earlier Anne gets angry if, having finally decided to fuck other guys , Tony shows any hint of wavering. In the former versions, that didn't start to happen in any serious, relationship-endangering way until much later. Now, it happens the very first time. If the game was originally intended to be about Anne's enthusiasm for Tony's fetish (and his growing inattention to it) driving their marriage straight into a ditch, that'd be a good way to start that story.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Im just wondering why this latest version no longer have a android version of this game, i love this game i always waiting for the new upcoming plot story and cuckolding story happen to those couples..

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I think if you are playing the more swinging type route as opposed to the cheating/cuck route they should share their experiences with each other more and maybe just maybe even have sex while doing so. It's weird that the extent of them sharing their stories is a handjob or masturbation. There should also be more scenes where they are doing things together with others (mmf, ffm, group, etc) or at the very least in the same room lol. Every scene basically feels like a cheating/cuck scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: m4pII and Sadowdark

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think if you are playing the more swinging type route as opposed to the cheating/cuck route they should share their experiences with each other more and maybe just maybe even have sex while doing so.
Sure, but there was very little actual swinging in the original version, and it stopped almost entirely fairly early in the story. I don't think the dev's heart was ever in swinging, even though it was one of the three "paths" in the original version and then went missing in the first revamp. Even the one time later in the game that there's a "swinging" scene (with another guy's wife), it's actually a cuckqueaning scene that's also in service of someone else's cuckold fetish, not actual swinging, and Marcus — I think that's his name; Anne & Nicole's massively endowed college pal — is soon called into service.

Every scene basically feels like a cheating/cuck scene.
The argument I've been making is that's because it's been that sort of game all along. As much as I and others would've enjoyed a swinging game, it's always been a mostly pointless hope. For that we need Deliverance or Exciting Games.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Sure, but there was very little actual swinging in the original version, and it stopped almost entirely fairly early in the story. I don't think the dev's heart was ever in swinging, even though it was one of the three "paths" in the original version and then went missing in the first revamp. Even the one time later in the game that there's a "swinging" scene (with another guy's wife), it's actually a cuckqueaning scene that's also in service of someone else's cuckold fetish, not actual swinging, and Marcus — I think that's his name; Anne & Nicole's massively endowed college pal — is soon called into service.

The argument I've been making is that's because it's been that sort of game all along. As much as I and others would've enjoyed a swinging game, it's always been a mostly pointless hope. For that we need Deliverance or Exciting Games.
“A life worth living” my favorite swinging game on here & new update end of the month

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
All the emailed adventures, save one, are meant to loosen up the wife by getting her to be sexually active outside the boundaries of fidelity. Since that ties in perfectly with Tony's cuckolding obsession fetish, he never questions it (and the game never questions it either). Tony just cheats, for the most part, and gets away with it, for the most part; he's almost never thinking about Anne or their relationship except in the sense that he's going to have to hide what he's doing, nor how screwing masseuses, waitresses, and ex-girlfriends (we'll see if she makes it into this version) is "spicing it up" for his wife.
That makes sense

but I don't think he needs "spice it up" himself in his wife's wishes
She loves him... She agreed to go for the Adventurous Couple thing

the choice to join the site of adventurous couples (which in the end is a site for swinging training) is the start to "spice it up" the sexual desire between both of them

I don't think there are any debts to pay like... "if I do this you have to do that"
An obligation-based relationship would never work for a couple like Tony and Anne

in TacosP3 it is Tony who controls her... she even sends a text message him "I need to cum" and than Tony gives to her the consent! but this is the first time they are trying to do somthing that is not an Email received from the training web site

at the end of part 3 they are testing themselves to figure out how far they can go without feeling uncomfortable

This mean in my opinion that Tony is already "spiced up", he watch everything with the Gopro cam underwater
At the same time she is free to do as she pleases if she stops no one will be mad
The option to stop them is on the player hand
it seems to be clear that both of them are very horny and "spiced up"

it is also possible that in the future will be Anne on control... who knows

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Think they had more sex together in the older version?
Yeah
In this new revamped version unless Tony agrees to Anne fucking the guys he gets no sex what so ever in this update. Which I find strange because the couple had been away from each other for a few days, The first thing they should have done when Anne gets home is have sex but no Tony being the dutiful husband cooks dinner and then Anne says she is tired the same for the next couple of days. Even if Tony does agree to Anne having sex with the other guys he just gets a blowjob. He doesn't actually get to fuck her till they get home from the weekend break. That's more than a week that Tony doesn't get to fuck his own wife.

If he doesn't agree to her having sex with the guys he gets nothing from his own wife. When I first played this latest update to me it made more sense for Tony not to agree to Anne going further with the guys, Cause while Anne was away she Says to Tony I have been a bad girl, When she starts to tell Tony what she had done with her step brother Tony stops her and says he doesn't want to hear it. So to me that said that Tony was not yet ready to hear about Anne's sexual encounters. So we don't know exactly what did or didn't happen with the brother.

Even when they get back to the room Anne is clearly upset with Tony and says that she had no intention of having penetrative sex with the guys(that was clearly a lie) Tony explains that he is just not ready for that yet. She also obviously didn't need to cum that bad otherwise the first thing she would have done when they got back to the room would be to have sex with her husband and for him to make her cum.

So for me it still remains to be seen how this version storey wise will be different from the previous versions.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If he doesn't agree to her having sex with the guys he gets nothing from his own wife.
sorry to repeat my self
do you remember when I said if she is mad at Tony GAME-OVER and in this case
she's just not horny...
They say in the beginning ..both of them need to rekindle their sexual desire...
she fucks with Tony only after she gets turned on by flashing naked to strangers in clothes store shoes clerk and restaurant and Ryan...
She is getting horny only by this way the same for tony he had to share her to get horny

After 5 years of marriage there is no more sexual attraction!

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah
In this new revamped version unless Tony agrees to Anne fucking the guys he gets no sex what so ever in this update. Which I find strange because the couple had been away from each other for a few days, The first thing they should have done when Anne gets home is have sex but no Tony being the dutiful husband cooks dinner and then Anne says she is tired the same for the next couple of days. Even if Tony does agree to Anne having sex with the other guys he just gets a blowjob. He doesn't actually get to fuck her till they get home from the weekend break. That's more than a week that Tony doesn't get to fuck his own wife.

If he doesn't agree to her having sex with the guys he gets nothing from his own wife. When I first played this latest update to me it made more sense for Tony not to agree to Anne going further with the guys, Cause while Anne was away she Says to Tony I have been a bad girl, When she starts to tell Tony what she had done with her step brother Tony stops her and says he doesn't want to hear it. So to me that said that Tony was not yet ready to hear about Anne's sexual encounters. So we don't know exactly what did or didn't happen with the brother.

Even when they get back to the room Anne is clearly upset with Tony and says that she had no intention of having penetrative sex with the guys(that was clearly a lie) Tony explains that he is just not ready for that yet. She also obviously didn't need to cum that bad otherwise the first thing she would have done when they got back to the room would be to have sex with her husband and for him to make her cum.

So for me it still remains to be seen how this version storey wise will be different from the previous versions.
yeah I know what you are saying. Here is my thought on that. I think the developer (not just Mircom but all of them) have a way that they want you to play the game and they spend more time making sure that path makes as much sense as possible. Not saying they ignore the other paths but when you have so many options it must get confusing to keep them all being true to the story and more importantly true to the character. I may be wrong but I really think that is what is happening. I actually like the new playthrough. While it may seem Annie jumped from 0-60 in this last update she at least wondered if she wasn't moving too fast and just seemed to get caught up in the moment. She was also more concerned about what the MC was thinking and taking into account his feelings. I just hope it stays that way and doesn't go down the path of the original game. If I offered advise to Mircom it would be to keep the number of characters smaller. I would much prefer to see Annie develop relationships with maybe 7-8 guys (which now that I type it does seem like a lot) rather than just trying to figure out new situations where Annie can meet a new guy, fuck him and then move on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Even when they get back to the room Anne is clearly upset
because Tony first pushes her to play and then regrets it....
this is a mixed signal that Tony is sending to her and she was soo horny she send him atext... she thinks that he does not respect their RECIPROCAL agreement
and he is no more able to feel her desire

there will be a point that if he really pisses her off... GAME OVER

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yeah I know what you are saying. Here is my thought on that. I think the developer (not just Mircom but all of them) have a way that they want you to play the game and they spend more time making sure that path makes as much sense as possible. Not saying they ignore the other paths but when you have so many options it must get confusing to keep them all being true to the story and more importantly true to the character. I may be wrong but I really think that is what is happening. I actually like the new playthrough. While it may seem Annie jumped from 0-60 in this last update she at least wondered if she wasn't moving too fast and just seemed to get caught up in the moment. She was also more concerned about what the MC was thinking and taking into account his feelings. I just hope it stays that way and doesn't go down the path of the original game. If I offered advise to Mircom it would be to keep the number of characters smaller. I would much prefer to see Annie develop relationships with maybe 7-8 guys (which now that I type it does seem like a lot) rather than just trying to figure out new situations where Annie can meet a new guy, fuck him and then move on.
she will be in relationship only with Tony
if they break! Game Over!
They must be a lot of number just because she fucks them only for rekindle sexual attraction between her and Tony

The game is as I explain tons of times

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Yeah you could be right on that
Except she is not more concerned about Tony. If she was then she would not be pissed at him if he didn't agree to her having sex. Maybe at first but once he explained that he is not there yet then she should have been more understanding. To me it was so obvious that once we were give the option of "yes! please continue" or "Yes But it's enough" that Anne was going to have full sex with the other guys. Which as I said before just didn't make sense because of Tony's reaction when Anne was telling him about her step brother.
The previous game it was Anne that was very reluctant to opening up their relationship to others but this time round it is Tony who seams to be more reluctant and Anne is already showing her true slutty nature. In the last version Tony did seam to be pushing Anne but this time he is not as pushy.

It just seams that she is not longer sexually attracted to Tony and only gives him pity sex when he is on board with her slutty nature. It's like she thinks that well I've had my sex and you allowed it I'm going to reward you by making you cum. If he isn't on board with it he gets nothing.

I guess its a case of once a slut always a slut. I can't help but get the feeling that now the Pandora's box has been opened there will be no closing it and this version will be worse than the last...

I really do hope I am wrong on this and if I am wrong I will gladly write on here that I was wrong.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes