Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Was anyone else disappointed that this update feels like more of a return to the original game? I thought the whole idea of his remake was to make it into more of a hotwife emphasis with a focus on the couple and less of a dime-a-dozen turboslut fucks everything.... yet with Martin's return and the whole cast of characters on vacation, it's starting to feel like and less like a 'new' game and more just like TAC 1 with some better renders....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
seems Anne's descent into cheating is a bit slower than in previous versions. she is less enthusiastic about cheating on Tony after knowing that Tony put his dad on the the no fuck list. but she can't help herself with his huge dick. still i have Tony cockblock Martin during the shower scene and hopefully that will set up a real blow out with Anne once he finds out she is cheating on him with his dad. would like to see Tony beat the shit out of Martin as well. Martin needs to be taught a lesson.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Was anyone else disappointed that this update feels like more of a return to the original game? I thought the whole idea of his remake was to make it into more of a hotwife emphasis with a focus on the couple and less of a dime-a-dozen turboslut fucks everything.... yet with Martin's return and the whole cast of characters on vacation, it's starting to feel like and less like a 'new' game and more just like TAC 1 with some better renders....
I just finished playing thru it and loved it. I like the dirty dad angle as well. Devs will always struggle to satisfy everyone, especially after a hugely popular first game version. I'm just hoping she becomes an uncontrollable slutty wife. The MC getting texts in the night showing his wife dancing naked at some private poker game. Where all the guys poke her.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I'm reserving judgment until I see where he's going with Martin, or more specifically with Anne regarding Martin. If she's going to hatch some plan to help Tony get over what his asshole dad did to him and it involves sex because that's just the way she thinks now, great. If it's just a full heel turn after all that loving couple action, I'll be disappointed.

Martin's a terrific NTR antagonist. But if he just wins in an instant because his cock is big, all the sudden our girl sucks. I sincerely hope Mircom has a solid plan for good plotlines not involving Martin and a more complicated story for him than we see at first blush.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:If I remember correctly, the creator said that Ch1 to Ch10 was supposed to be an old story with some new choices, dialogues, renders. (y)Ch10 was supposed to be completely new from the old version.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I just finished playing thru it and loved it. I like the dirty dad angle as well. Devs will always struggle to satisfy everyone, especially after a hugely popular first game version. I'm just hoping she becomes an uncontrollable slutty wife. The MC getting texts in the night showing his wife dancing naked at some private poker game. Where all the guys poke her.
Sure but did you play the first as a basis for comparison? If this is your first forray into tac, I can see why at face value it'd be enjoyable.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
To all players, set your inner-perv free, liberate yourself. It is only a game. Take a walk on the wild side.
My inner perv was set free a log time ago. I have a lot of kinks I like. Just because some people don't like the samething as you, doesn't mean you should give them a hard time about it. You enjoy yours and we'll enjoy ours. They are both available in this game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My inner perv was set free a log time ago. I have a lot of kinks I like. Just because some people don't like the samething as you, doesn't mean you should give them a hard time about it. You enjoy yours and we'll enjoy ours. They are both available in this game.
Absolutely correct. But, I draw the line when "players start slamming devs for the way they make "their" game". Play it, enjoy it, or get out. I do it all the time.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I've yet to really play Tacos jut skimmed through it a few months ago. Since it seems the cheating path has started from things ive read here and there I do wonder if Ryan will be a cheating option always liked that idea more than Martin. Not sure how things play out in TACOS but in TAC Anne did have the option to cheat on you with him at least once IRRC depending on what options you pick.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I've yet to really play Tacos jut skimmed through it a few months ago. Since it seems the cheating path has started from things ive read here and there I do wonder if Ryan will be a cheating option always liked that idea more than Martin. Not sure how things play out in TACOS but in TAC Anne did have the option to cheat on you with him at least once IRRC depending on what options you pick.
There was an option for Ryan back a few updates ago. I actually passed on him this time. But he has shown up if you want to go that route.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You mean like love points for the hubby? I tried to get her as corrupted as possible by avoiding the hubby as much as possible.
Well, now you know why you have no choice there. These are the points of the relationship. The way they work is that if you allow Anna to do various things, your points increase. And if you forbid her to do something, your points drop. Relationship points depend on the decision the husband makes regarding Anna. It doesn't matter if you avoid your husband.

trytytyt6.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 122 Votes