Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
It's been a while since I checked the updates of the game, it's good to know that it continues to advance, although I feel that a large part of the characters are somewhat wasted by not having more relevant participations, I don't mean that they have an individual route but I would like them to help nurture the thinking of the main characters beyond just having sexual encounters with them.

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I'm almost literally choking on laughter. (Thank goodness Martin isn't hanging about, literally or figuratively.) So well done.

Now I want a fan remake of TAC (because this is obviously not what Mircom's going to do, though honestly I'd send him a huge digital check if he did) in which this draws from the end of Doctor Strange, and Groundhog Day, and every single episode of TNG that involved time loops, and condemns Tony to an eternity of pushing his girlfriend or wife into infidelitous sex, only to watch it all go desperately wrong. Every. Single. Time.
Every playthrough the game secretly picks from a list of possible endings, all of them bad, none of them dependent on a single player choice. She bails with her boss, or his dad, or his best friend, or all the dick in Casa Puta, or she doesn't bail but he never gets any because she's seduced so many men that he basically has a second job just managing her events calendar. Some playthroughs are like half an hour long before he finds the Dear Tony text, always at 10:29 of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I am so in for this version of the game. Take my Patreon money. Or give it to me and the everyone-but-a-writer I'll have to hire to get it done.

Reactions: Sixty

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Excellent way of thinking, and your ideas are more of a normal reaction. This is the dev's game and so it is his world. We are just mere observers. We forget the "real world" and enjoy his.
I agree with the normal reaction of someone who wants to stay in his or her comfort zone by thinking on a total unrealistic plot, and surely we are only observers in all games created by all developers, however The world described in this game is very similar to what happened in my real life with my first fiancee/wife about 25/6 years ago and we was part of a group of friends/girfriends.

I find this story very realistic because the main character is attractive and young and does not yet want to commit to a relationship that includes pregnancies and children. This is of course only a temporary phase... and the same goes for Anne

here is a very well written scene by Mircom when my wife Anne and I, we go to visit the new apartment where we are going to live that Mike found for us:
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.17.44.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.03.jpg Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.15.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.35.jpg
this was exactly what my first fiancee used to tell me when we were both 22/23 years old that's why I find this story very realistic and many of our friends in their 20's thought exactly like us in fact we used to have a lot of fun at parties swapping women
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 13.18.53.jpg
as you can see here my wife Anne and I, we are very much in agreement (on the same page) about wanting to have fun with our extramarital adventures.. we are on the same page.

I understand very much those who not being younger have forgotten how we felt when we were in our twenties...and maybe these who take refuge in their own comfort thinking this story as totally unrealistic...but instead the story I lived years ago ended well because even though I married another more younger girl we both continue to be friends with my first fiancee.

I personally feel this story a lot because it reminds me of years gone by and it is very real considering the necessary exaggerations due in an adult story that is meant to engage readers.... Mircom is doing a great job at this, certainly he doesn't need other writers since he had them in the past and it ended badly since the story slipped out of his hands as he said in the message announcing the rework of YAC Original Story

I will never sign to compliment the writing style do this great developer who is creating a masterpiece

My best wishes for Mircom3D games production

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You know, I finally realized what's really going on in this game: it takes place in Hell. Evidence:

1) Tony and Anne eat the same thing during every meal timeframe. Steak, "mashed potatoes" with "gravy," and a salad if he's alone, pizza if he's not. He will comment on it every time, and be forced to examine both his full plate and his empty plate. Anne will explain how much she loves waffles every time she eats them for breakfast, even if it's only been twenty-four hours since she said the same thing. Tony can sometimes visit a diner, which would typically feature an expansive menu, but he'll order the same thing every single time. Whether or not he's receiving a blowjob while he eats.

2) No matter what time of the day he works, no matter how many days or weeks have passed since the beginning of the game, according to his computer it's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 (one presumes a.m., since this is set in Vancouver). He is shown that screen, unless he's on "vacation" (which comes with its own relentless repetition) as a grim reminder that he cannot escape his eternal damnation. Often, he is "getting a little more work done before supper," which he apparently begins preparing at 10:30 a.m. He will eat his supper, wait for Anne's text or call if she's away, usually fail to receive that communication, and fall asleep for the night, which in Hellcouver appears to begin before noon. I mean, it is somewhat northerly, but c'mon...

3) Both of them, but especially Tony, are relentlessly confronted by hovering white text against a black background telling them exactly how many minutes, or hours, have passed since their last physical or verbal activity, no matter how inane that activity was. Even if that's staring at a computer monitor that never changes, or a plate that never changes...or a drowsy wife who is too tired for sex, whether or not she's had it that day, and whether or not it's technically not yet noon. Time has passed...so much time has passed...and yet, it's still Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. It's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. And it always will be. The floaty numbers not only lie, they're deliberate cruelty.

4) Any time a character says "we should do this again tomorrow," they will be unable to meet that expectation. This is a world of unfulfilled promises and empty hopes. In other words, Hell.

5) Anne has to go. I don't mean to the bathroom, or that she must exit the narrative, I mean that she has to leave the apartment and be somewhere, anywhere, else. Thus leaving Tony alone in his Luciferian nightmare, contemplating the emptiness of his existence and the pointlessness of his choices. Sure, he can perv on the ladies at the gym/beach, call Nicole over for a "no, really, this is the absolute last time" booty call, or even go bang Elena...whose very existence seems unlikely, given that most people who meet in line at a coffee shop don't fly across half a continent for an uncertain chance to fuck that person. (Again witness Tony's fervent but fruitless hopes, manifesting in the realm of the impossible, yet shattering against the cold impenetrability of reality.) But Nicole's over (for now), Elena's got an emergency at home, and the girls at the gym/beach only respond to his perving if they have blue hair, after which they promptly forget about his existence, and he about theirs. He no longer has the self-will (or perhaps the money) to hire masseuses, despite his early success rate. He should hire some equally imaginary hot programmers, just to see what happens.

6) Time has no meaning, for either of them. "Let's try again tomorrow" could mean next week, next month, or never, but it most definitely does not, and never will, mean tomorrow.

7) Sex will never take precedence over the need for a shower or breakfast. If the couple intends to watch TV, or a movie, and that experience does not manifest, they will never replace that activity or fill that time with intimacy. Anne will be "too tired to have sex" after having sex, but she will be just as "too tired to have sex" after not having sex. I'm sure there's some sort of Greek paradox that explains this. Or maybe a very horny Werner Heisenberg could manage a theory. Tony will grow increasingly frustrated about it, but he will never be given an opportunity to share this frustration with his wife, because (ref. point 5): Anne Has To Go.

8) Tony will always announce his imminent intention to do something banal. Since he's almost always by himself, he's obviously talking to himself. Tony talks to himself a lot. More, I think, than seems healthy. One wonders if anyone else in the game actually exists, or if they're only figments of a repetitive erotic imagination in which there's not actually a real person named Anne. Perhaps she's a cam model to whom he pays enormous sums to act out his fantasies, but then again not that many cam models are always online at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.

9) Tony has a very large cock, by any reasonable standard, yet unless the "no of course they're not shotas, why do you ask?" reappear, everyone in his Hellscape is bigger than him, often notably so. Moreover, they all have more stamina than him; old men can go five, six times over the course of an evening, whereas Tony is strictly one-and-done, no matter who he's with. His entire life is a statistical impossibility.

I believe I've proved my point. Tony is in Hell. Maybe Anne's in there with him, maybe she's not. But as Georgina Spelvin proved so many years ago (probably at 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July, 1973), she's going to be given a much more enthusiastic welcome than he will.
:eek::ROFLMAO: Because they are trapped in an endless loop and do the same thing over and over again. Groundhog Day:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Segnbora

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Having had my fun, I'd like to offer this:

The Martin scene is so much better in this version. *So* much better. Anne's the one who chooses to cheat, as it always should have been. It's also clear from the beginning that Martin's an asshole, rather than a repentant father who can't keep his dick out of his daughter-in-law. They're both clear that this is cheating and they have to hide it from Tony. That's the only logical setup for this scenario, and kudos to Mircom for finally implementing it.

The flaw: why does Anne chose to cheat? I could cruft any number of reasons from the text, but the actual game doesn't care about the question, which is a rather huge one. (Not a Martin cock size reference, though it could be.) Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.

Seriously: this is a fix you should make, Mircom. Give us a reason why Anne is willing to cheat with Satan, thus condemning Tony to a lifetime of 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Time has passed...so much time has passed...and yet, it's still Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. It's always Friday, 10 July at 10:29 a.m. And it always will be. The floaty numbers not only lie, they're deliberate cruelty.
Seriously: this is a fix you should make, Mircom. Give us a reason why Anne is willing to cheat with Satan, thus condemning Tony to a lifetime of 10:29 a.m. on Friday, 10 July.
this is very easy to explain although a little embarrassing.

i am using a software with 14 day demo for my work (but being that i am always busy fucking with Nicole and all the girls i meet behind my wife Anne's back :cool: )
the 14 day demo has passed and i had to install a patch in my computer that blocks the advancement of dates and time so i can try that software out well befor buy it.
For sure as soon as i finish testing i will buy it because i never use pirate software.

that is why my computer is always at 10 July at 10:29 a.m

here as you can see in the email from Kenny there is a different hour and day
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.27.18.jpg
Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.
but it seems obvious to me why and it's strange that you continue do not understand it

anyway

As I have said many times my wife Anne is not a stupid mindless whore at all.

She obviously suspects (rightly so) that I have not been completely honest with her that is why retrospectively she knows that Martin is the only one she can fuck with behind my back, in this way my dad becomes her wild card and becomes an integral part of an evolving story that will become more and more intriguing and hot as the months go by

everything in this story has a lot of sense and the writting is perfect!

read again the following dialogues
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.03.38.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.03.53.jpg
in this answer Anne is still not sure this dialogue is many weeks before the Punta-Cana vacation so we can say that talking about the retrospectives generating doubts in my wife.
..if Anne had no doubts about me, she would be an empty-headed doll and that is what would make the plot meaningless

but.. the dialogue continues..
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.09.jpg Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.22.jpg
to this question of mine Anne answers evasively precisely because she is not yet certain Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg
But as soon as I tell her that my dad is to be considered off limits. Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.26.jpg
she wants to know why and I tell her Emma's story...
Now Anne is grateful to my dad bc it was his beaviour with Emma that allow Anne to becomes my wife!

So being that she can fuck anyone she wants to except my dad it becomes retrospectively obvious that if she wants to start cheating for real on me with someone ... she can only do it with my dad (her father-in-law) Martin!

I hope you now understand my wife Anne's retrospective logic!

She can only cheat with Martin...

and this is absolutely the same plot that was in the old release!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
As always, I have to make up for the utter nonsense that someone keeps spreading about this great masterpiece in an attempt to discredit the undisputed skill of the developer in writing such a compelling plot...
and so I remind you that plots without a credible and obnoxious antagonist become devoid of artistic depth and make for a boring narrative

Great work Mircom3D!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Having had my fun, I'd like to offer this:

The Martin scene is so much better in this version. *So* much better. Anne's the one who chooses to cheat, as it always should have been. It's also clear from the beginning that Martin's an asshole, rather than a repentant father who can't keep his dick out of his daughter-in-law. They're both clear that this is cheating and they have to hide it from Tony. That's the only logical setup for this scenario, and kudos to Mircom for finally implementing it.

The flaw: why does Anne chose to cheat? I could cruft any number of reasons from the text, but the actual game doesn't care about the question, which is a rather huge one. (Not a Martin cock size reference, though it could be.) Why is she doing this? You can't retroactively explain this. Put it in the previous release.

"Anne's the one who chooses to cheat," right but MC aka Tony can also choose to cheat with regard to Fernanda, Nicole, January, Amanda, Naomi,...!
These are options the game player makes for the couple.

"why does Anne chose to cheat?" - wow, you asking why Anne pop goes the weasel for dicks after MC opened the pandora's box even knowing he told us from her past during college?!
Seriously, maybe she got some evidence of how Tony cheated on her, you'll never know...well maybe you will after the story of the couple evolves!
In any case somehow the option for Anne to cheat pops up and it wouldn't if the player had not triggered it.
Why don't you just give it some time. I hate for example to know each single point of a story before we even reached its highpoint.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
"Anne's the one who chooses to cheat," right but MC aka Tony can also choose to cheat with regard to Fernanda, Nicole, January, Amanda, Naomi,...!
in any case there is also a great cuckold path!
The player can be faithful to Anne (not my path) But as you know real cuckolds love to be cheated and fap watching their wives with others... that is why there is the Anne option to start to cheat on me also if i'm totally faithful to her
We will see how the "real cuckold " path will evolves

in any case the main thing remain untouched

THIS GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT PATHS!

I'm really sorry for the few users that still think that the game should be better by deleting Martin or other characters!!!

This is the best game ever in the NTR Netorase world... and all paths are very consistent with the original plot!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The point here is, both the MC and Anne get to fuck other people. Now the MC might wish to feel he has control over his woman. But once you're with another guy's wife you either become HIS cuck and follow HIS orders, or you fuck another man's wife in a way which turns her on. Makes her feel she's being violated and overpowered by an uncontrollable brute. The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here. He has to embrace not being in control, trusting his wife to come back to him after having the time of her life. The husband set up the night of passion so he's still in control. But the guy in the bedroom controls her while he's inside her.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
in any case there is also a great cuckold path!
The player can be faithful to Anne (not my path) But as you know real cuckolds love to be cheated and fap watching their wives with others... that is why there is the Anne option to start to cheat on me also if i'm totally faithful to her
We will see how the "real cuckold " path will evolves

in any case the main thing remain untouched

THIS GAME IS JUST A MASTERPIECE WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT PATHS!

I'm really sorry for the few users that still think that the game should be better by deleting Martin or other characters!!!

This is the best game ever in the NTR Netorase world... and all paths are very consistent with the original plot!
Right and I just wanted to concrete the fact that here in this game the player has multiple choices on how to progress the story of the adventurous couple.
For example the cheating option from Anne's point of view.
The option to "get mad at Martin" for smacking her ass only becomes available when the love score is at 14 points or above.
Therefore Anne will need later in the game a plausible reason when the player choses nevertheless the option "Anne allows him to do it" even with 14+ love points in the bag.
tacos.jpg
How the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took and the points he gathered, be it mad or excited once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
also so depending if you go to the beach or the mall, changes who is pursuing who between Anne and Martin, that's new. I like that the shower spying is just a tease now. Looks like their full hookup is coming later in this version.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
how the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took and the points he gathered, be it mad or excited once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him.
From my point of view it is not about that... because I can assure you that I am always thrilled to see her fucked by others and join when possible.... in the end even if I see her with Martin I will never get mad at her... if I ever try and join the party with Dad! :devilish:

I'm enjoyng sex with other girls so she has all the rights to be free as she want or me... I was the one who pusced her to becomes my slut!
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 20.53.51.jpg

and when i said her that my dad was off-limits for her... I was not so sure
if you read well the phrase is: Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg

So it is not a real obbligatory rule
I said: "Just because of paste experiences" ... And i can be wrong about Emma (I will meet Emma in future and she will tell me her point of view about the college times!

Also Anne was not that sure about the fact she want know if i fuck other girls
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.04.09.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 13.05.05.jpg
As you can see the discussion about the rules of our open relationship is purely a rhetorical discussion and only Anne who wanted to talk about it... if she had not opened the discussion I would never have started it (after all, in the old edition such a discussion comes only after 6 months of this lifestyle

The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here.
I absolutely do not want to control my wife

she was the one who rejected my project of free sex for years
I just want to make her more free as I pushed her from years ago

I am not jealous because Anne is not the type who likes to be controlled by another man.... Martin doesn't want to control her at all either!

If Anne suspects that you want to control her, she'll tell you to fuck off right away....so i really suggest you to avoid to try to control her i... or you will get premature game-overs :cool:

to make you understand better read this post from a year ago that I quote
im tht post Mircon3d replay to Sadowfard questions ... (the whole post is very interesting

8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

Mircom3D answer:
It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
The dev answer is clear!
And should help you understand the spirit of the main character...who is the only one who wants to share his wife with others....
but I repeat I as MC don't want to control her...
I want her to enjoy herself freely because I am sure she will never leave me... of course... if I don't make choices to control her actions!
I always avoid to control her in my choices because this is my plan since a lot of years ago... and she accepted my plan only 49/50 days ago at the start of the game

Whe are faitful together since about 8 years..
we get married after college 5 years ago... and only 49 days ago we both decided to be adventurous
no one will be never be able to make her free as I'm doing in this adventure.. and she knows that!

we are both on the same page!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlenderGuy

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
From my point of view it is not about that...
You misread or misunderstood my post just a little bit at the end.
I wrote, " how the MC reacts should be accordingly the path the player took....once MC figured it out that Anne cheated on him".
You are quoting "the talk" they had before the cheating of Anne (which did not happen yet) and MC lying about the fact he (might have; depending on the path MC/player took) cheated already on her.
My focus was on "once" MC figuered out that Anne was cheating on him and the reason for her why accordingly to the love points and the path the player reached.

low love score + MC unfaithful = Anne cheating + possible bad ending
low love score + MC faithful = Anne cheating +...
high love score + MC faithful = Anne cheating (players choice) + ...

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure you're seeing my point. In previous versions of the game, the husband was offered an explicit choice to let Martin fuck Anne. He didn't know that the "cheating" mode was actually triggered earlier, on the beach, but in the shower scene Tony could slightly encourage it by letting them watch each other and masturbate, or overtly encourage it by letting Martin enter the shower and fuck her. The next morning (maybe it's a few days later, I don't remember), Anne laughs in his face if he tries to stop an encore, and Tony can even watch as if it's just another day in his fetish (which it obviously isn't). But none of that ever made a bit of sense, because of what Martin did with Emma. There's no way Tony should ever be able to say, "yes, go ahead, fuck my dad" unless he actually wants to lose her to him. It was an example of taking the concept of a cuckold fetish way too far.

Which is why I've been insisting, for years, that the decision to cheat has to come from Anne. As with the majority of the women Tony can have sex with and hide from his wife, except that Tony doesn't give a shit. Cheating has to be different from hotwifing, cuckolding, swinging, an open marriage, or whatever path one thinks they're on; it has to be secretive, and (ideally, though it rarely is in Tony's case) accompanied by guilt. This is why the current revision of the Martin scene was so much better. Anne chooses to cheat. Tony not only doesn't encourage it, he doesn't even know about it, and the other two involved parties clearly don't intend to tell him.

"why does Anne chose to cheat?" - wow, you asking why Anne pop goes the weasel for dicks
Choosing to cheat on him — especially with his own father, especially while knowing about Emma — is very, very different than fucking other guys for sport, or because her husband has a fetish, or even just because it's fun. It has to be a fundamental change in their relationship, not just another dick she's jumping on.

Tony's cheating is inconsequential (to him) because he obviously doesn't care how it might affect his marriage. He confesses a few things and hides the rest. In TACOS, Anne's pushed the limits now and again (which is good, because it demonstrates that she's rebelling against this all being about Tony's fetish right from the start), but cheating — and again, specifically cheating with Tony's father — is a huge step, and should have major consequences somewhere down the road. Not now, though. It has to play out for a while.

Seriously, maybe she got some evidence of how Tony cheated on her
Which is another thing I've been asking for, for years, to give her a justification for cheating on him. I don't really care which of the many reasons Anne might decide to cheat the dev chooses, but I'd really like to see him choose one and let us (the players) in on it, because otherwise she's just super-easy or lacks any sense of judgement, and that's massively uninteresting. There are a zillion boring corruption/sluttification games on the various RPGM engines for people whose needs are limited to "see hot girl get fucked by lots of guys."

Could the full justification wait until later, when the truth comes out? Sure. But some hints would be nice. And I don't mean hints for Tony, I mean hints to the player. If Tony cheats, maybe lower their relationship points by 1 every single time he does, without explanation. Or let them have several conversations wherein she's suspicious of Tony's recounting of his whereabouts. Or a conversation between Anne and Nicole during which she vents her frustration over Tony's constant pressure to fuck other guys for his entertainment. As it stands, her decision to cheat comes out of nowhere. It's finally her decision, and that's excellent, but if it doesn't extend beyond he has a really big dick it's awfully empty and meaningless.

The husband's sense of wanting to control his wife is the issue here. He has to embrace not being in control, trusting his wife to come back to him after having the time of her life. The husband set up the night of passion so he's still in control. But the guy in the bedroom controls her while he's inside her.
This is one of the tensions previous versions of the game never really explored, save for a single line of dialogue here and there (e.g. Anne saying that she wished Tony had let her bang Dre without joining in), and it's a great source of overall relationship tension that could hover over the game, but then it actually needs to be in the text. Which, in this reboot, it was during their first mini-vacation, when Tony expressed surprise and even a bit of resentment that Anne fucked guys she said she wasn't going to fuck. But since then it's been more or less dropped. If it's the reason she decides to cheat with Martin, she needs to say so...to Martin, to Nicole, to another lover, but not to Tony until it's time for the big confrontation.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Confused by the side chart. He got a blow job from the masseur. He told Anne and she didn't believe him. But faithfulness was put as false. As long as the partner reveals his actions it is not considered cheating so why did he get a false?

Reactions: Old&Useless

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
He got a blow job from the masseur. As long as the partner reveals his actions it is not considered cheating so why did he get a false?
Anne had no reasonable expectation that Tony would already be having sex with other people, given that she was nowhere near ready to do so. Plus, he phrased as a joke to deliberately mislead her. Taking advantage of her trust from the jump.

Anne and Martin cheating is it a fixed act. If it is what's the purpose of the faithfulness chart?
Surely Anne can (and does) cheat with other people, at least in the previous version of the game. Since it's possible to avoid cheating with Martin in TACOS, it's clearly not the One Fixed Act that causes Anne to be unfaithful.

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes