jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
And there he went.... ;)
Hey Mircom3D, i know this game is predominantly based on wife sharing, but i had a question if you don't mind answering, Since this game has choices i'm assuming it could have multiple endings, so is there a cuckqueaning sort of path planned in this game? For example the wife could also enjoy watching the husband fuck other girls, or she could also join in for threesomes and an ending on such kind of paths? Thanks for your time.:)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I got this link from the discord channel

Like a clock :love: Screenshot 2024-06-01 at 12.36.54.jpg

please don't share here before the game will be available for bronze ;)

Reactions: curioushub

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Hey Mircom3D, i know this game is predominantly based on wife sharing, but i had a question if you don't mind answering, Since this game has choices i'm assuming it could have multiple endings, so is there a cuckqueaning sort of path planned in this game? For example the wife could also enjoy watching the husband fuck other girls, or she could also join in for threesomes and an ending on such kind of paths? Thanks for your time.:)
He keeps remaking the game anytime it even gets close to anything that would even slightly resemble an ending so I doubt he has any idea of where the game is going on that front.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
A cuckqueaning path starts in couple updates from now! Part 9b will have it.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I want to stop being a fool, now I kindly ask Micro, in this version, we will have the various definitive endings, Thank you
is too soon for endings

of course you can ask him but this your request will remain disappointed....
because...
there are still many many days before the 6th wedding anniversary between me and my wonderful wife Anne
...and I still want to see her fuck many men including my dad Martin.:devilish:
..in the meantime I have to get busy fucking new and different girls all the time:cool:

by the way I still have to decide whether to go back to try my FORMER girl-friend Emma because it has been about 9 YEARS since my last fuck with her when she told me that she was enjoying fucking my dad too

from the old Tac version!
Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 19.31.27.jpg
This is Emma in scene of the CH14 full season1 that was reworked fron scratch and now is Tac Original Story
and there is also the cuckquean path for Anne that is still not started
Hi what difference between old version and tacos version??
It is the same plot with some different new scenes and it is very easy for you to check this by downloading the season 1 CH14

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I didn't want to know the endings, I wanted to know if in this version, the game will finally have endings, considering that in previous versions, we didn't have any real final choices, that's all.
The endings was never written so even if you download the S1 CH14 you will never get endings!
there are a lot of amazing contentS! BUT NO ENDINGS!
Tacos was reworked before ending.. it stopped at the start of season 2 CH15... just 2 days and then the dev started again TACOS from the scratch!

Last edited:
Reactions: wlafiga

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A cuckqueaning path starts in couple updates from now! Part 9b will have it.
Hey Mircom3D, I had a question regarding the cuckqueaning path, will it be contingent upon male MC being a cuck first? Or will it be an independent path which won't require any other variables to begin that path & it's ending?

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020

Weniger anzeigen

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Stopping in to share a little of what is coming up in the next update.
Of course, depending on your choices, some of the scenes may not be visible to you. That's why I always recommend multiple playthroughs.
Included in this next update are scenes with...
  • Kelsey
  • Emma
  • Anne
  • Nicole
  • Swingers
  • Vincent
  • Candace
  • set ups for Part b

I hope you will all enjoy!
Take care and thank you for your support!
Mircom3D
Does Ryan returns in this update ?

4.00 star(s) 122 Votes