Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I hope that Emma always tells Tony about Anne and Martin with the remake version, regardless of your Relationship Points. Then leave it up to the player as to what to do about it. It's one of the main things that I was disappointed by in the original version, was the lack of options or actions even when the MC finds out.
I'm hopeful that we will get more this time around as they had a chat about it being an issue for Tony in the past. But then I don't know as it's not guaranteed that Anne even cheats with Martin, as its up to player choices.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
The player opened that possibility for Anne by being below 14 relationship points on day 46 at the beach.
Emma will definetly tell MC what she gets to know about Anne, but depending on the couple's relationship and the decisions that were made, Anne might tell MC herself and on one way we'll find an early and bitter end for MC approaching.

One thing I was wondering is what Emma will tell MC about herself and the feelings she had and might still have for MC.
In the talk MC and Anne were having on day 33 MC told Anne that Emma cheated on him with his dad Martin and ended up leaving MC for him.
With this statement it makes it now impossible for Emma to say she wanted an relationship with both of them at that time like it was handled in TAC before.

Reactions: GN2

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
The player opened that possibility for Anne by being below 14 relationship points on day 46 at the beach.
Emma will definetly tell MC what she gets to know about Anne, but depending on the couple's relationship and the decisions that were made, Anne might tell MC herself and on one way we'll find an early and bitter end for MC approaching.

One thing I was wondering is what Emma will tell MC about herself and the feelings she had and might still have for MC.
In the talk MC and Anne were having on day 33 MC told Anne that Emma cheated on him with his dad Martin and ended up leaving MC for him.
With this statement it makes it now impossible for Emma to say she wanted an relationship with both of them at that time like it was handled in TAC before.
Well Emma did say at the cafe "I realised pretty quickly how I had made a huge mistake with your Dad" so I guess it will go more along the lines of her wanting Tony back in any way she can. If thats trying to split up him and Anne or just being his side piece. I do find her really hot though personally, so we will see.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
guess Anne will have multiple choices to cheat on Tony. Weather it's Martin or someone else like Ryan, Robert, Dre, Troy,...!
As always you spread falsehood and hopless nonsense.

There will be choices for Anne to tell me about Ryan, Dre or Troy as it was in the old Tacos. This indicates that your suggestions also existed in CH14 but my wife's betrayals with others other than Martin are all avoidable and cannot happen if she does not fuck Martin

The only person Anne never confessing to me will remain Martin and the proof is in the dialogue between me and her
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.01.15.jpg
This sentence that I said to Anne is the reason why she will try to hide me the fact that in the cheating path she is cuckolding me with Martin

Ryan is impossible because I am already aware of it today and I will be the one to push her into his bed when he is our guest
and as you know Ryan is avoidable in the first part of the game and if you deny Ryan at the start he can no longer be our guest from those choices onwards. Maybetherewill be a third encounter with Ryan but in the old tac he is in chapter 11
From old tac ch14 version Anne has a choice to confess me she fucked Ryan on my back and if not you should know that at annyversary vacation ther will be a way to be both faithful again
But she will never tell me about Martin who until the end of season 1 is the only one I don't know about that she has a sexual relationship with him
scene from the old TAC version attention can be aspoiler for the tacos future updates
I don't think the relationship about Ryan will have a different storyline in TACOS bc it was perfect in the CH14

Ryan is avoidable as character in the whole game and cheating path starts with Martin.. and the player will be able to avoid sex scenes
The player with less than 14 love decks will sooner or later come to know that my wife has (NTR) cuckolded me with her father-in-law (my dad). and even though during the game hthe player makes all the choices to avoid it bc this ANNE WILL in the case relationship points are low

so I strongly advise those who hate Martin to always keep the love points above 14 and do not select the cheating path in the beach scene with my dad and my wife!

to be even more clear my wife will cheat on me with others only if she cheats on me also with with Martin!
It is obvious due to the fact the she will be stewardess in an airline company that my dad uses for his business trip! Martin is one of the most important client of that private airline! ( maybe he is a partner in it)

the cheating path only is about Martin and if want that she cuckold me with other character she will cheat also with Martin!

As for Dre, he has already fucked my wife so and I already also participated would not be real cheating for me.... she was the one who told me she wanted to fuck him without me being present
Abd for Troy there will be choice only if the cheating path with Martin is open.. otherwise Anne will tell me evrything about him!

Uncle Robert I will be the one to tell my wife to reward him for saving our lives in the alley where I had been knocked out and my wife was about to be raped by a pack of rapists
Scene from old tac CH14 version this is Uncle Robert great presentation!

Warning! open the following can spoiler something that is not already in Tacos or maybe not
DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK!
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.27.04.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.59.54.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.00.08.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.27.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.29.04.jpg
HERE IS UNCLE ROBERT! :cool: (y)(y)(y) Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.00.36.jpg
I HOPE RGIS SCENE will be better in Tacos even is really good as is ib CH14 full
At home:::
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.01.37.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.01.54.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.02.21.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.03.26.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.03.48.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.04.04.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.04.55.jpg
Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.05.07.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.35.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.36.32.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.05.37.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.06.01.jpg Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 14.06.26.jpg
The only one Anne wants to cuckold me with is and will remain Martin at least until the end of the first season!
Without Martin the netorare tag should be removed.

Instead I really think we are in for a surprise if we have less than 10/14 relationship points because even if you avoid Martin in every possible way you will really only avoid seeing the sex scenes with Anne/Martin But they will happen the same without the player seeing them..
And my wife will make me cuckold ONLY WITH my dad....nd the player will only come to find this out in the season2 when Uncle Robert offer Anne to work as hostess for the VIP clients of his club

Well Emma did say at the cafe "I realised pretty quickly how I had made a huge mistake with your Dad" so I guess it will go more along the lines of her wanting Tony back in any way she can. If thats trying to split up him and Anne or just being his side piece. I do find her really hot though personally, so we will see.
in any case Emma is Anne friend as well as fellow flight attendant.. and she will always ask to ANNE before make a move on me.
Remember that Anne is not happy if I fuck my colleagues at work so it will not be Emma who will cheat on my wife's trust

Anne will be very careful to avoid to cheat on me with fellows... but maybe in future the airline boss? (Walker) :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Keioshin

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
All this is logical, but what has always been missing in all versions is having adequate endings for the choices made, in this way, the game was almost incomplete, true there are some early game overs, but in my opinion, wrong in timing, and not the real endings, but I could be wrong,
The timing of the narrative is perfect to me!
The season have no endings in ALL tv series world... Many big movies that have sequels end with just 3 words
STAR WARS for example... ends always as "TO BE CONTINUED"
all EPIC stories arelike this! ... like ULISSE!
WILL BE CONTINUED.... because in real life as long as there is life it is never over...everything can change even after years!

why you repeat and quoting me again your point about endings???

I already replay to you about this

The adventures of this couple are far from ending bc there are a lot of new events and characters that will show up in the futures updates...
so Ending are not missing at all!
The storyline is still in progress and also in the previous versions that was abandoned at the start of S2... CH15 has only 2 days without endings!

maybe some moralists who are easily scandalized would like to see this story over long ago--
are you a moralist who wishes this story had never been written?

if not you have to be patient and if yes... WELL ...WHY YOU ARE HERE?

THIS IS A BIG LOVE STORY!:love: it is a great unconventional love story! It will never end like all the best love stories should be!;)

Cheers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wlafiga

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
All this is logical, but what has always been missing in all versions is having adequate endings for the choices made, in this way, the game was almost incomplete, true there are some early game overs, but in my opinion, wrong in timing, and not the real endings
Yes, in CH14 full there are premature game-overs, caused by the fact that if the player selects choices that anger Anne, she can send me to hell by divorcing me ...
and this is done just to make the player better understand the meaning of this story which, as I said before is an unconventional love story where after 5 years of faithful marriage, the couple wants to make sure that they don't lose their sexual attraction ...
to do this they test their love in an extreme way: by having sex with others and experiencing mutual pleasure and this regain their lost sexual actraction to each other ...
on the other hand, the player can pushes the MC to be jealous going against everything that is established and accepted by both members of the couple in the prologue.

In a nutshell it is a challenge to the one who resists the most not to be angry or jealous and continues to experience pleasure and enjoyment in sharing the partner without causing divorce

The divorce is = game over!
I'm new..
somebody tell me which version is The most complete :(
Tacos is a rework from the scratch of TAC ch14 full and CH15 that is the start of Season2... CH15 was aborted after the first 2 days in CH15 there is only Monday and Tuesday

after that the dev decided to rework everithing from the scratch

we are in part8... that can be compared to CH8 included in the CH14full even there are differences

the CH14 full is the release with much more content but ATTENTION
the new Tacos is very very similar in the plot and if you decide to play the old version you can get spoilers of what will be in the tacos future updates

If you don't care about getting spoilers you can download the CH14 full fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigsmoothy

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
I'm new..
somebody tell me which version is The most complete :(
No version is complete, in that there are no endings in any of them. Chapter 14 full has the most content, but be aware that it will never be finished.

If completion matters to you, George R. R. Mircom has pages for The Dicks of Winter, but we shouldn't push him for a time frame. Could be next year, could be 2030, could end up waiting for Brandon Sanderson to finish it after Mircom's had a full life.

If you read this, Mircom, it's meant as an affectionate joke. You've got some of my money. Cheers.

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Always a top favorite game of mine, biggest obvious improvement would be to put in the skip button because previous play-throughs are not saved update to update, my triple finger clit massaging technique is being tested somewhere around the 30 day mark.

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
Always a top favorite game of mine, biggest obvious improvement would be to put in the skip button because previous play-throughs are not saved update to update, my triple finger clit massaging technique is being tested somewhere around the 30 day mark.
My bad, just realized I could adjust the skipping function to unseen.......my wife is going notice the weaker triple finger technique in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: Mircom3D

Thedude405

Dec 25, 2020
Three finger technique? Go with the whole hand like Luke did!

Mircom please keep this (fisting) in the newest version. And even better give us some closeups of the dirty deed.

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I see a lot of impatience--- and that is good...
but

Patience is something that only real strong men have in their dowry...the impatient ones are usually like babies.... and babies must be respected
I can only say that it would be better to wait for the completion of part 9b if you want to have a satisfactory update

but of course you are free to play the incomplete part

cheers

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I don't care how long the updates take and I support mircom, just keep the fisting scene.

I don't know if Luke is even introduced yet in the new version of tacos as I stopped after 5b I think.
He has. But only briefly. It was basically the same scene from the original where Annie meets him at Tony’s bosses party

Reactions: Mircom3D

RichardDubbz

Mar 29, 2023
Damn this one is taking a while, it's been two weeks already.
updates come out monthly. months consist of 4+ weeks (1week = 7 days, 7 days x 4 weeks = 28 days and most months are 30-31 days). so no, it's not taking a while. last month someone uploaded a gold or silver tier release early. it was only released to bronze tier Patreon members today. relax. it's coming.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
updates come out monthly. months consist of 4+ weeks (1week = 7 days, 7 days x 4 weeks = 28 days and most months are 30-31 days). so no, it's not taking a while. last month someone uploaded a gold or silver tier release early. it was only released to bronze tier Patreon members today. relax. it's coming.
Thank you for telling me how many days are in a month, I had no idea. I was merely saying how two weeks seems a longer wait than usual, especially for this site.

3.90 star(s) 122 Votes