BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I don't like to be a voyeur.... as i said many times I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes

you are right I would still be a peeping tom but with the cameras i or better WE pla can have a better view with zoom... and i want install at least 4 cameras from different point of view angles...
Of course Anne love to fuck other men and even more when she thinks I'm watching her
My would be happy to know that there are cameras connected with my phone and my computer

1) in the meanwhile i can fuck other girls as it was in many PuntaCana vacation scenes (when i go to fuck Tina and Trina sisters and i miss Tom and Harry)
without missing her sex performances
2) I can be a peeping tom, but without the risk of being discovered by her partner.... This is good when she wants to fuck Dre without me
View attachment 3868674 this scene without choices is also nonsensical to me

3) the scenes would turn out much nicer and hotter to watch and with much more visual detail about penetration

here is an example comparing the sex scene with Dre in the old TAC... here you can see with your eayes what i'm talking about

here is the Dre scene in Tacos (is blured and with a stupid yellow filter) and I really don't understand how Dre can not notice that the door is open and I'm standing there watching...that's the thing I don't support...why don't I go into the room? TOTAL ILLOGICAL NON SENSE!

with cameras in my room the players will be rewarded having a better sex scenes with a lot of different point of view! AS IT WAS IN TAC!

There are no hot details in this scene !!!

Hre in stead the Dre scene from the old Tac.. Absolutelly perfect

in the old Tac there is the option for me to partecipate in the sex with Dre and my wife...
... if you want to see all the pics about this and more you can click on this link and you will be able to see one of my epic posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-14062396
I have posted this one in 20 June about 1 month ago!

Are you sure to know English? View attachment 3868754
MC phrase is clear

"For me, just because of past experiences, I would say that my dad is THE ONLY PERSON I would consider a no go"

that's nean that all other men are allowed to fuck her if she want!
THIS IS THE only possible MEANING OF THIS PHRASE! without any doubt!!

however you are free to fantasize what you want!!! but the reality is well written in the game!

You are off the mark here for the simple fact that Anne is not THE MC in this story The MC is her husband...that is me ;) and the player only interacts with the MC's choices (excluding the Anne cheats route)

I think that as often happens you have forgotten the prologue of the story View attachment 3868872
View attachment 3868875 View attachment 3868877 View attachment 3868878 View attachment 3868879
The decision of sharing her is only on MC side.. View attachment 3868884
at least for 2 year i'm pressing her about my idea but she always refused
View attachment 3868893
but our sexlife was no more the same after more tham 5 yeas of marital life
View attachment 3868902 View attachment 3868910
after this there is a description of other characters and the fact That Anne and me have starting to dationg in the second year of the college
than after the graduation we got married...

View attachment 3868911
after 5 year is the start of the day 1 of Tacos!

As I have said many times the relationship points are not related to how often Anne or I fuck with other people...
....the points are connected with the liking impact that MC's choices have on Anne's feelings.
if for example I stop her in the massage tub scene she gets angry because she she realizes that I can't understand her desires.... and the points go down.
Women are like that, if you show that you understand what they are thinking and accept their desires they love you more.... if, on the other hand, you take them back and start obstructing them the relationship points go down (or at least this how Anne is) I know very will this kind of women and i love them!
I have a high relationship point and she is cheating with Martin in my path!
so high or low points are not related to the fact that she will go away

The plan is to avoid the divorce because we are still young and it is not yet time to have children but one day maybe we will change our minds as it is clear in a dialogue with Mike when we visited the new house to buy
View attachment 3869097 View attachment 3869098
View attachment 3869102 View attachment 3869104

thank you to understand my point.
The scene in the shower with my dad was Epic in Tac... because the player has a lot of choice to avoid Anne doing sex with Martin and in any case the first choice to invite him in the shower knowing that Anne was naked is only THE MC CHOiCE

and yes Tacos is million times more multi protagonist tha how it was TAC.

(y)

yes this was the same in TAC bc the plot in general is the same
but TAC was more coherent with the plan described in the prologue
there are a lot of incoherent events in Tacos like the fuck with TED old chap, that if I send Anne alone to ted because I want to fuck Elena I lose the first real thresome that my wife has with Ted and his son... except that then to fix Mircom makes me dream up the scene in the next part...
there are too many inconsistent things in Tacos from what is written in the prologue of the story

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
who is this horrible, ugly, horse-faced monster?
This is not my wife for sure... it is a dead unexpressive fake copy!

sorry maybe you made this render GOOD JOB BUT!.. but this is my opinion!
excuse me!:cool:
Haha no! It's not my work. It's a gen 8 character model which could be used with some dial work to look like Anne. Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.42.10.png

Feladat

Dec 16, 2023
I don't like to be a voyeur.... as i said many times I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes

you are right I would still be a peeping tom but with the cameras i or better WE pla can have a better view with zoom... and i want install at least 4 cameras from different point of view angles...
Of course Anne love to fuck other men and even more when she thinks I'm watching her
My would be happy to know that there are cameras connected with my phone and my computer

1) in the meanwhile i can fuck other girls as it was in many PuntaCana vacation scenes (when i go to fuck Tina and Trina sisters and i miss Tom and Harry)
without missing her sex performances
2) I can be a peeping tom, but without the risk of being discovered by her partner.... This is good when she wants to fuck Dre without me
View attachment 3868674 this scene without choices is also nonsensical to me

3) the scenes would turn out much nicer and hotter to watch and with much more visual detail about penetration

here is an example comparing the sex scene with Dre in the old TAC... here you can see with your eayes what i'm talking about

here is the Dre scene in Tacos (is blured and with a stupid yellow filter) and I really don't understand how Dre can not notice that the door is open and I'm standing there watching...that's the thing I don't support...why don't I go into the room? TOTAL ILLOGICAL NON SENSE!

with cameras in my room the players will be rewarded having a better sex scenes with a lot of different point of view! AS IT WAS IN TAC!

There are no hot details in this scene !!!

Hre in stead the Dre scene from the old Tac.. Absolutelly perfect

in the old Tac there is the option for me to partecipate in the sex with Dre and my wife...
... if you want to see all the pics about this and more you can click on this link and you will be able to see one of my epic posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-14062396
I have posted this one in 20 June about 1 month ago!

Are you sure to know English? View attachment 3868754
MC phrase is clear

"For me, just because of past experiences, I would say that my dad is THE ONLY PERSON I would consider a no go"

that's nean that all other men are allowed to fuck her if she want!
THIS IS THE only possible MEANING OF THIS PHRASE! without any doubt!!

however you are free to fantasize what you want!!! but the reality is well written in the game!

You are off the mark here for the simple fact that Anne is not THE MC in this story The MC is her husband...that is me ;) and the player only interacts with the MC's choices (excluding the Anne cheats route)

I think that as often happens you have forgotten the prologue of the story View attachment 3868872
View attachment 3868875 View attachment 3868877 View attachment 3868878 View attachment 3868879
The decision of sharing her is only on MC side.. View attachment 3868884
at least for 2 year i'm pressing her about my idea but she always refused
View attachment 3868893
but our sexlife was no more the same after more tham 5 yeas of marital life
View attachment 3868902 View attachment 3868910
after this there is a description of other characters and the fact That Anne and me have starting to dationg in the second year of the college
than after the graduation we got married...

View attachment 3868911
after 5 year is the start of the day 1 of Tacos!

As I have said many times the relationship points are not related to how often Anne or I fuck with other people...
....the points are connected with the liking impact that MC's choices have on Anne's feelings.
if for example I stop her in the massage tub scene she gets angry because she she realizes that I can't understand her desires.... and the points go down.
Women are like that, if you show that you understand what they are thinking and accept their desires they love you more.... if, on the other hand, you take them back and start obstructing them the relationship points go down (or at least this how Anne is) I know very will this kind of women and i love them!
I have a high relationship point and she is cheating with Martin in my path!
so high or low points are not related to the fact that she will go away

The plan is to avoid the divorce because we are still young and it is not yet time to have children but one day maybe we will change our minds as it is clear in a dialogue with Mike when we visited the new house to buy
View attachment 3869097 View attachment 3869098
View attachment 3869102 View attachment 3869104

thank you to understand my point.
The scene in the shower with my dad was Epic in Tac... because the player has a lot of choice to avoid Anne doing sex with Martin and in any case the first choice to invite him in the shower knowing that Anne was naked is only THE MC CHOiCE

and yes Tacos is million times more multi protagonist tha how it was TAC.

(y)

yes this was the same in TAC bc the plot in general is the same
but TAC was more coherent with the plan described in the prologue
there are a lot of incoherent events in Tacos like the fuck with TED old chap, that if I send Anne alone to ted because I want to fuck Elena I lose the first real thresome that my wife has with Ted and his son... except that then to fix Mircom makes me dream up the scene in the next part...
there are too many inconsistent things in Tacos from what is written in the prologue of the story

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
who is this horrible, ugly, horse-faced monster?
This is not my wife for sure... it is a dead unexpressive fake copy!

sorry maybe you made this render GOOD JOB BUT!.. but this is my opinion!
excuse me!:cool:
Regarding the first part of your post, I agree with the camera part, since I don't like that either if our LI's partner knowing about our presence. On the other hand, I don't really understand your problem with the voyeurism, since it's the exact meaning of peeking and it also happens through the camera that we preferring.
As for participating in the sex, it's not an interesting event for me since the feeling of cheating almost completely disappears here, and these games are usually more about the fuck fests than about the well-constructed ntr scenes.
I like the build up which is about the MC's LI get to know her lover first, and it consist of compliments, a lot of flirts before they even get to the point.

Anyway.. I admit you don't always write nonsense, and I like that when someone illustrates with images either. However based on the photos you've uploaded so far, it's really evident that you are trying to promote the BBC kink on this thread.

EnergyCritical

Oct 31, 2023
I'm just considering to start Tacos after Tac since I finished the last long ago. But as I checked the comments, in almost every second post I read about Martin.
This second game is also heavily focusing on this sickening incest direction with the mc's father involved, or it's at least just optional..?
Thanks the answers in advance.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes
Haha I can understand why you want the cameras, I mean who doesn't want hotter scenes. But even if they got implemented. There's no way you'd get the multiview zooming you're wanting. The scenes would be at nightmare to pose, render etc. Development time would increase dramatically. If they got added I can only see it being so you can stop watching through a key hole, still there's a work around here, just have Anne cuck her husband and describe the event, heck that worked in Tac.

Are you sure to know English?
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 18.48.32.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 18.48.32.jpg

MC phrase is clear
Yes I know English, being an English native I know it well. It does not mean all other men can fuck her as and when, it means when MC was put on spot about who was off limits, he mentions his dad. Meaning his Dad is a definate no, not every other man is a definite yes. There would still need to further discussion if a new man is brought into the fold... Its like when my current wife asked me if there is anywhere I wouldn't go holiday and I replied "New York was a definate no" that's not me telling her to go book anywhere else, just don't think about booking new York.

You've misunderstood me here. I know exactly what relationship points are and nowhere did I mention they are related to that, what I said was they should be the only thing used when it comes to Anne cheating. Like they are now, either you get the choice or they're too low and the choice is made for you. I don't want the choice. Either I've been a dick to Anne enough that the points are low and she cheats or I've been kind and the points are high so she doesn't. I don't want to be making any direct choices for Anne. I want my actions towards her to be forcing the choice.

Thanks by the way 88stanford88 you kinda stepped away from the RPing there and we got a little discussion going. See how easy it is

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Haha I can understand why you want the cameras, I mean who doesn't want hotter scenes. But even if they got implemented. There's no way you'd get the multiview zooming you're wanting. The scenes would be at nightmare to pose, render etc. Development time would increase dramatically. If they got added I can only see it being so you can stop watching through a key hole, still there's a work around here, just have Anne cuck her husband and describe the event, heck that worked in Tac.
are you in hurry? are the dev in a hurry.. being in hurry is not a good think for the story and rendering quality, Tacos is obviously made in hurry and with less passion and mani renders are very small and without details.... and as you said or better as I said TAC is better in many scenes and is more coherent with the main story!
this is a rework and it supposed to be better than the previous release

of course to make a game better time is required for sure
I just say... Mircom should split the updates in 3 parts (part a/b/c)

Yes I know English, being an English native I know it well. It does not mean all other men can fuck her as and when, it means when MC was put on spot about who was off limits, he mentions his dad. Meaning his Dad is a definate no, not every other man is a definite yes. There would still need to further discussion if a new man is brought into the fold... Its like when my current wife asked me if there is anywhere I wouldn't go holiday and I replied "New York was a definate no" that's not me telling her to go book anywhere else, just don't think about booking new York.
The rule is written in the game
the ONLY person is a no go for my wife is my DAD :cool:
You've misunderstood me here. I know exactly what relationship points are and nowhere did I mention they are related to that, what I said was they should be the only thing used when it comes to Anne cheating.
relationship points are not related with ammount of cheating... this is the game relactionship points are related to make feel Anne better as possible in oder to free up her mind about the new lifestyle was my own idea and she acepted with some reluctance! and still shi is reluctant about some point!
I don't thing i have misunderstood you I just said in a different way
I can cheat on my wife withh all the girls and I know that there are girls that she does'mt need to know if I want the realathion ship points to be high

So my cheating have the same value of her cheating

Hope i clarify this point

Thanks by the way @88stanford88 you kinda stepped away from the RPing there and we got a little discussion going. See how easy it is
I suggest yu to check my previous post about the gameI always use original renders and text from the game!
this is the pinta Cana comparing the oòd and new release
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-12972998

My criticism are made just for make the game better than the old version and up to season1 the old TAC is still far better!

Thank you and don't forget forum are made to argue about the topic and in this thread there are both version of this great game
Thank you again, see ya!(y)

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
are you in hurry? are the dev in a hurry..
I'm definitely not in a hurry, I much prefer games are polished rather than rushed. The dev on the other hand, seems determined to get a release out a month. Got to keep the patreon subscribers. You do raise an interesting point, in adding a part C into the fold, but I think people would moan about less content despite the potential increase in scene quality. Still let's not forget that bowing to fan demands was one of the reasons TAC went off the rails. I'm happy with letting mircom work the way he does to get the story he wants to tell out there. Despite the fact there is things I want and what I'd do differently.

The rule is written in the game
the ONLY person is a no go for my wife is my DAD :cool:

But you're missing some of the conversation that leads to this
Tony "I'm not there when you play with Kenny or with Tom that one time. As long as you let me know I think I'm OK, but of course I would prefer being there"

So again, just because he's said Martins a definite no, does not give her permission to just sleep around, there's still the rule of letting him know. They still have to have a discussion.

relationship points are not related with ammount of cheating...
No, sorry you are not getting my point on this, I understand where relationship points come from and I know they don't increase or decrease with cheating. However they can be used to determine if Anne starts on the cheating path. I forget the exact number but I think if they're below 14 you don't get a choice in regards to Martin, Anne just does it anyway. What I have been saying, is I'd prefer if that was the case anyway... There should be no choice, either you've played and gained enough points Anne tells Martin to fuck off or you've played and lost enough points Anne welcomes Martin. In other words I don't want to be making choices for Anne, none of this multiple protagonist shit. I would prefer if my choices and actions towards Anne had it so the game made the choice for me. Am I making sense??

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm just considering to start Tacos after Tac since I finished the last long ago. But as I checked the comments, in almost every second post I read about Martin.
This second game is also heavily focusing on this sickening incest direction with the mc's father involved, or it's at least just optional..?
Thanks the answers in advance.
It is optional and avoidable. I do not like Martin either. Still dependent on your faithfullness and relationship points.

Reactions: EnergyCritical

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can someone give me a quick spoiler please? :cool:
I think that with job option 2 there will definitely be an affair with Martin. Is that also possible with option 1 with as yet unknown characters?

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I read here that the "Realtionship" counter has an influence on the plot or on the decisions.
Is there an example of this? I haven't been able to determine this at all yet. :unsure:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I read here that the "Realtionship" counter has an influence on the plot or on the decisions.
Is there an example of this? I haven't been able to determine this at all yet. :unsure:
Since you have more control over who Anne sleeps with in this game, if you deny her too often the opportunities, that number will fall. I have denied her a few times, but mine is at 27.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
contrary to what you write... the counters are determined by the decision you make
Love points are related only to the health of the couple.
Points are not affected by the number of fuckswith other extramarital partners we do

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
if it were as you persist in claiming this choice would not make any sense bc if having a few love points meant that we would betray each other until divorce,

No, sorry 88stanford88 you're still not getting what I mean on this point. I'm not saying the choice doesn't make sense. I'm saying we shouldn't make the choice. For clarity... I don't want to be making any choices for Anne. I'd prefer that when we get to that point in the game, that the choice is made for us. Either are points are high enough she tells him where to go, or they are low enough she starts the path. I do not want the choice I want my actions earlier in the game to decide for me...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9b + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 756 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you deny her a few times after pushing her to Ryan and playing in the jacuzzi, will she cheat with others in Dominican Republic trip?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part3)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
1722103433285.png ...Tell me which mod to use??? :unsure:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No, sorry 88stanford88 you're still not getting what I mean on this point. I'm not saying the choice doesn't make sense. I'm saying we shouldn't make the choice. For clarity... I don't want to be making any choices for Anne. I'd prefer that when we get to that point in the game, that the choice is made for us. Either are points are high enough she tells him where to go, or they are low enough she starts the path. I do not want the choice I want my actions earlier in the game to decide for me...
And i want to save my marriage with my choices. That is why in my path I have more than 20 points in relationship and I fuck with almost all the girl I meet .. You still forget that I'm the MC and Anne is my wife. You are free to have your opinions and the same thing is valid for me...

good luck with your path. Mine is different from yours!:cool:

we will see in the next season!
Be happy is just a game with a lot of different endings! And the MC will be the winner I'm many different path

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes