sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, sorry 88stanford88 you're still not getting what I mean on this point. I'm not saying the choice doesn't make sense. I'm saying we shouldn't make the choice. For clarity... I don't want to be making any choices for Anne. I'd prefer that when we get to that point in the game, that the choice is made for us. Either are points are high enough she tells him where to go, or they are low enough she starts the path. I do not want the choice I want my actions earlier in the game to decide for me...
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.
I don't won't changes in the story but som renders are far better in the old TAC.
And
Yes I love different options but my plan is to save my marriage with my beloved Anne.
You are free to have your plans against the MC

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
His stubbornness in wanting to create all new scenes even in those that are practically the same in the old TAC makes the game less enjoyable... in fact I stopped supporting him
He ignores you and is right in doing so! No need to increase the font-size...lol :ROFLMAO:

if you choose "Sorry Bro" this is the point where you can close Ryan's story and you won't see him again in the game.. so Anne can't fuck with Ryan after this
but if you select "yeah sure!" this as a lot of sense BC Ryan is my friend and and there are certain rules between male friends that instead in Tacos seem to be ignored by the developer.
Bullshit. It makes more sense to talk about that with Anne in the first place if to end or go further with Ryan.
In TAC it had a bland aftertaste when interrogating Anne and try to trick her after the Ryan scenes.

in the Old Tac Anne's cheat path makes a lot of sense and just in the scene I posted of Ryan you understand my wife like as all women need to have some secrets that belong only to her.
in this kind of open relationship there always comes a time when women feel the need not to tell everything But Anna had a chance to confess to me what she did with Ryan and confess to me in a second time in the he old TAC
Chill man! We are not there yet!
We will see what happens with Anne and Ryan on the one time cheat path, where she decides not to tell MC about this one time
and what will happen on the full Ryan cheating path.

What I'm saying is that Ryan story is more detailed in the Old TAC and in Tacos Ryan story is written in hurry
it clearly shines through that Mircom no longer has the passion to tell the story and only seems to be in a hurry to end it
Wrong!
Ryan's story gets now more depth when his character is still active wether it is the Ryan normal path or the Ryan cheating path.
It was different in TAC where Ryan was sexting with Anne without MC knowing and the game didn't clarify its intention here!

He also banned me from his Discord channel...
You're not going to cry are you?!
Oh oh flood alarm :ROFLMAO:

...the only guy is no go for me is Martin...
...she can have sex with others also if I'm not present because my plan is to have sex with other girls when she is not present
THE ONLY MAN IS A NO GO FOR MT IS MY DAD!
...BUT it IS NOT WRITTEN IN THE GAME!
The only no go man is my dad!!! Or in other words my wife can fuck with anyone except my Dad
Wrong!...and omg you are repeating yourself quite a lot of times, lol.
This is just one rule and another one says MC's ok as long as she tells him about it when not present.
These are conditions and if they don't meet it'll be considered also as a no go!

and why the player can open Anne cheating path also when the relationship point are higher than 14 point?
Why not! The answer will come as soon as either MC finds out about it or Anne or one of the cheating partners tell MC.
So why solve the drama know!?

I want have a lot of relactionship point with my wife Anne
...my unofficial plan is also to fuck as many girls as possible
Yeah, that is not possible!
There exist no unofficial plan. Only existing plan is to spice up marriage with options to fail for the both, the husband and the wife!

Either MC gets a high relationship score with nearly no other girl to fuck around with or
MC fucks all the girls possible and has quite a low relationship score gathered.

Your gamrplay is only possible by using a mod and this would explain why you don't even seem to know half of the story.
In other words, you're telling totally bs here!

Mic drop

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
He ignores you and is right in doing so! No need to increase the font-size...lol :ROFLMAO:
He ignores everybody and is right to do so. Fan input was the reason TAC went off the rails. We don't want to get half way through season two, have just one bad idea from any fan that messes up the story somehow then Mircom decide he needs to start again... Again. If Stanford likes the game as much as we all know he does he should trust the dev to deliver.

Wrong!...and omg you are repeating yourself quite a lot of times, lol.
This is just one rule and another one says MC's ok as long as she tells him about it when not present.
These are conditions and if they don't meet it'll be considered also as a no go!
Yessss! Thank you. You get it. The "only no go is my dad is not a free pass especially as this comes after the aa long as you tell me rule.
It's more like this
A: so you don't mind me sleeping with others?
T: As long as you tell me about it or I'm there I'm game
A: is there anyone I'm not allowed to have fun with?
T: My dad's a no go so don't even ask.

Not my dad's the only no go. Go and fuck your way through everybody else.

Why not! The answer will come as soon as either MC finds out about it or Anne or one the cheating partners tell MC.
So why solve the drama know!?
This one was weird and He was arguing against a point I wasn't even trying to make, in fact it's a point I'm sure Stanford has moaned about in the past. The fact that it's now a multiple protagonist game. Again for clarity. I've no problem with the cheating path, my problems giving us the player the choice to get on it. I mean what is the point of the relationship points otherwise? Have the game decide Anne's actions basef on our previous choices.

I honestly can't tell at this point if he's trolling, however it's very clear he's in it for every scene available in the game in one run

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
And i want to save my marriage with my choices. That is why in my path I have more than 20 points in relationship and I fuck with almost all the girl I meet .. You still forget that I'm the MC and Anne is my wife. You are free to have your opinions and the same thing is valid for me...

good luck with your path. Mine is different from yours!:cool:

How have you got from me saying us as the player shouldn't be making any choice Anne to you saying you'll fuck as many girls as you can... I just don't get it.

I've never said the path you've chosen is wrong or your end game is the wrong or invalid. It's a game after all with multiple paths you are free to take whatever path you want and have as many saves as you need. What you need to realise is just because you have this issue where you see yourself as Tony... It doesn't make your opinion more valid than others. It's probably why Mircom banned you.

My point is this... We as players should not be making any choices for Anne. When the beach scene comes our actions previously should have the game decide for us.

You are thinking relationship points are going to be tied to saving the marriage and while they might be. We are in guesswork. In TAC the only thing we know for certain. Low points led to Anne cheating and an early game over. In TACOS we only know low points lead to Anne cheating. We've never known what high points lead too.

For all we know we could have the highest points you can get, but Anne finds out about you playing away and she leaves you anyway. It's hard to comment about the end game when we are not there.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
A: so you don't mind me sleeping with others?
T: As long as you tell me about it or I'm there I'm game
A: is there anyone I'm not allowed to have fun with?
T: My dad's a no go so don't even ask.
Lol
This is not how the discussion is written in the game by the dev :ROFLMAO:
It is just your personal interpretation ...

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Lol
This is not how the discussion is written in the game by the dev :ROFLMAO:
It is just your personal interpretation ...
no the discussion is written like this

a "Nothing is wrong, but I feel like we should probably lay some ground rules, I don't want to do anything that would hurt you or jeopardize our relationship."

t "You haven't baby, but yeah I get it. You're probably right, do you have some in mind already?"

a "Communication is a must for sure, we need to be completely honest and open with each other."

t "One hundred percent, I aggree with you whole heartedly."

a "I know you enjoy when I play but is it because you're wanting to play too?"

t "For me it's all about watching you, I enjoy seeing you with others. I have no plans on playing too, unless we're together."

a "I really enjoyed that when you joined me with Mike, that was a real thrill actually.{P}Next I guess would be, do you have to be present with all of my activities?"

t "I'm not there when you play with Kenny or with Tom that one time. As long as you let me know I think I'm OK, but of course I would prefer being there."

a "Well, we've covered quite a list, I'm really glad we've had this crucial conversation."

t "Yeah me too baby."

a "Is there anyone that you would consider a no play zone?"

t "For me, just because of past experiences I would say that my dad is the only person I would consider a no go!"

So lets look at the important things and what I said...

What the dev said "As long as you let me know I think I'm OK, but of course I would prefer being there."
What I said "As long as you tell me about it or I'm there I'm game"

Rule 1 is established here and when you add it too "Communication is a must for sure, we need to be completely honest and open with each other." as long as there is some sort of discussion the MC he thinks he'll be okay

What the dev said ""For me, just because of past experiences I would say that my dad is the only person I would consider a no go!"
What I said " My dad's a no go so don't even ask."

The second rule is established here and could be considered an add on to the first - My dads a no so dont even bring it up.

No where is it stated that Anne can go out and fuck who she wants as long as its not Martin.

Theres no interpretation here - the text is clear. be open and honest with me, let me know who you want to sleep with and as long its not my dad I think ill be okay

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Rule 1 is established here and when you add it too "Communication is a must for sure, we need to be completely honest and open with each other." as long as there is some sort of discussion the MC he thinks he'll be okay
But the mc already cheated on Anne back at day 33 and she is not trained well.. she is still reluctant.. that is why my answer to her cannot be honest... I have to wait the right moment when she will cheat with my dad to be covered for a deep fight. :cool: Day 33 is not thecorrect time to start a fight between me and Anne.
What I said " My dad's a no go so don't even ask."
To be with the correct sense your phrase should be:
" My dad is the only no go so don't even ask.".:devilish:.... the original phrase includes " I would say " that makes my answer a bit dubitative if you know what I mean ... in some way is possible I'm not so sure about what I'm saying in the original answer.

so the original written discussion is like I said to you many many times

you forget the timeline progression of the training... I'm the one that want to train her to be more free and open minded... she is still reluctant in thàt day 33

rules are always in working progress in an open relationship bc freeing up my wife is the main achievement in my plan

as I said we will see the progression of the story... it is too soon open a fight with her at day 33

For the rest of your post I will replay tomorrow

Have a great night.. I'm going to sleep :sleep:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes