Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
But the mc already cheated on Anne back at day 33 and she is not trained well.. she is still reluctant.. that is we my answer to her cannot be honest... I have to wait the right moment when she will cheat with my dad to be covered for a deep fight. :cool: Day 33 is not thecorrect time to start a fight between me and Anne.
No - this is where you fail in your discussions as in your role playing you see your path as the only path, the MC MAY have cheated on Anne. remember not everyone plays the same as you the MC doesnt always have had to cheat at this point (in fact, in ,my main playthrough the MC hasnt cheated at all) and Anne doesnt have to cheat with Martin after this conversation. Regardless of if the MC has cheated or not, regardless of if you are going to let Anne cheat or not... this is a conversation about setting the rules for there new hot wife/swinger lifestyle. Historic infidelity is not what is being discussed here. its rules to ensure its not infidelity going forward.

To be with the correct your phrase should be:
" My dad is the only no go so don't even ask.".:devilish:.... the real phrase includes " I would say " that makes my answer a bit dubitative if you know what I mean
This one I'll give you, sorta. as established early on in the couples conversation, open and honestness is still needed, so there might be others that COULD be a no we just havent met yet (though given the MC likes watching his wife get ploughed its unlikely there will be)
Though I do get that answer does seem "matter of factly" its not. Lets look

I Would Say

1. (idiomatic) It is my estimate or opinion.
So based on the information he has to date the MC can only name his father at the moment as a no go, perhaps he is the only one, but we dont know for sure.

Again Ill use this as an example. I could ask you to come on vacation with me saying is there anywhere you dont want to go? You could reply for me, just due to past experiences I would say that Sweeden is a no go! - does that mean I am free to book us anywhere else in the world as long as it is not Sweeden? No I am not, all it means is we are definitely not going to Sweeden.

you fotget the timeline... I'm the one that won't train her to more free and open minded... she is still reluctant in thàt day

as I said we will see the progression of the story... it is too soon ti fight with her
which timeline am i forgetting? Am i forgetting the timeline where Tony goes around and sticks his dick in anybody that gives him attention? Am I forgetting the one where Tony is faithful and encourages Anne to be more open? Am I forgetting the timeline where Tony tells Anne to go for it with Cornell for him to then change his mind? or is it the one where I discourage her from going further with the guys in the hot tub? Regardless of timeline or path this conversation happens, Its not about fighting with her, its not about encouraging her to be more open, its not about training her etc its a couple stepping into a new world and setting ground rules and as ive said to you many times, just because he says his dad is a definite no, its not him saying everybody else is a definite yes, As i said when this was first brought up days ago. its not a license to go out and fuck without discussion. this is not them giving permission to cheat.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
A few things:

If anyone remembers the original TAC the development times used to take forever. Yes sone of the scenes were better but waiting 6 months for only 3 in game days was rough. At the time TAC also wasn't his primary job, Mircon had income from another source so he could take more time.

Now with TACOS it is his primary job so he needs to consistently put out monthly updates. His communication with the supporters/fans has been exponentially better. On top of that his animations have become much better and more frequent. The old TAC had many scenes that though hot were only still images and those have become a rarity with TACOS.

Now for the best part. We still have all the old content from the old TAC that we can revisit any time we want to while still getting new content regularly to enjoy as well. Honestly that's a win win in my book at the end of the day.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
No - this is where you fail in your discussions as in your role playing you see your path as the only path
No no no :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you have enchanted yourself like a broken vinyl record that always repeats: "No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup" LOL
you like me also see only your path as it was the only one in the game and your interpretation of the discussion at day 33 confirms my opinion about
You are only good at saying NO...and you do not understand that the dialogue with my wife must be valid for all the paths provided in the game....
It was clear from your first post that you are on a different path than I am in the game. but the rule writing skill written on day 33 must apply to all paths not just yours.. and Mircom is a true maestro in writing dialogue and the ones that were in TAC were just as good as the ones in the new Tacos, I hope he will put the same attention to the quality of renders in the next season by adding cameras instead of forcing me to spy on my wife through the keyhole as a child who has been forbidden to participate in the game

You are the one who is changing the original dialogues to fit only the path you have chosen. I left the dialogues without changing them! :cool:

I love this game because it reminds me of my first girlfriend with whom I cohabited for over 10 Years (practically my first wife) and the dialogues of my attempt to train my wife Anne to be more sexually free are almost identical to those I had with my first real wife.
This is the only reason I fell in love with Tony & Anne's story because I know very well in my real life this kind of relationship
of course it's not always roses and flowers there are always many thorns in this kind of relationship .. you have to be strong.. . and i succeed in my case

you are free to follow a different path.... for all the players that are using your path YOU ARE RIGHT!!! HAPPY?

This one I'll give you, sorta. as established early on in the couples conversation, open and honestness is still needed, so there might be others that COULD be a no we just havent met yet (though given the MC likes watching his wife get ploughed its unlikely there will be)
Though I do get that answer does seem "matter of factly" its not. Lets look

I Would Say

1. (idiomatic) It is my estimate or opinion.
Thank you very sincerely for your kindness....
So based on the information he has to date the MC can only name his father at the moment as a no go, perhaps he is the only one, but we dont know for sure.
this is exactly what i'm trayng to say... in my path it is not sure that I am so against the fact that Anne can fuck her father-in-law this is a classic in NETORASE literature... BUT of course you are free to follow the path you like!
Again Ill use this as an example. I could ask you to come on vacation with me saying is there anywhere you dont want to go? You could reply for me, just due to past experiences I would say that Sweeden is a no go! - does that mean I am free to book us anywhere else in the world as long as it is not Sweeden? No I am not, all it means is we are definitely not going to Sweeden.
if you are only talking to your inner self the sentence makes sense, but there is someone else in your example that are inviting you to spend your vacation in Sweden... so if it were me inviting you I would reply,
"I bet the last time you were in Sweden you spent the whole time in the hotel without seeing anyone... I, on the other hand, insist on inviting you because my wife is very hospitable and we are members of an exclusive private club where you can swap couples ... so since I know that you and your wife Anne are living an open relationship I guarantee that this time coming to Sweden you will change your mind and you and your wife will have more fun than ever in your life."
My answer as Tony would be,
"okay, I'll book me and Anne right away. see you soon!"

I already had a lot of experience in open relationships and I really know how women act in this kind of lifestyle... my first wife was a well know popular slut in my city before starting our great relationship very similar as the MC and Anne. (this was since the high school so she was underage at that time)
I love this game and i thank this developer every day for making revisit what happened in my past

PS : i will never replay to any question related with personal experiences in this thread.. if you are interested you have to PM me and maybe i will replay you or maybe not!
If anyone remembers the original TAC the development times used to take forever. Yes sone of the scenes were better but waiting 6 months for only 3 in game days was rough. At the time TAC also wasn't his primary job, Mircon had income from another source so he could take more time.
Now it is not like it was in TAC's days, because game development was not Mircon's main job as it is now. yet the old TAC oozes passion and creative inspiration.
...this makes his work even more appreciable because despite his commitments related to his main job he managed to complete a content-rich first season ... in fact I have always supported him without complaining about delays in story progression because he always waited to publish a complete whole chapter/week Excluding chapters 11 and 14 divided into two parts ... but the 3 days of chapters 11 and 14 contained many more renderings and events than what one part of Tacos contains ... in fact in Tacos there are now a lot of events and choices completely removed from the story.
I see a certain fatigue to develop something really intense in only a month because I'm sure that despite other commitments during the 6 months he couldn't devote himself completely to development, but he always had time to think every day maybe before sleeping and maybe dreaming about the scenes he then published.... and when a scene is thought about for months it usually turns out perfect.

For an artist to get his hands for the second (third actually) on an already completed work it is normal to omit scenes that had already been completed perfectly... and to change what was perfect is always a feat at the limits of what is possible

Now with TACOS it is his primary job so he needs to consistently put out monthly updates. His communication with the supporters/fans has been exponentially better. On top of that his animations have become much better and more frequent. The old TAC had many scenes that though hot were only still images and those have become a rarity with TACOS.
And it would be a complete failure if it were otherwise.
it is obvious that he has gained a lot of experience over the years and it would be very strange otherwise.

The quality and quantity of images cannot be replaced by occasional fixed-POV-camera animations that in TAC in any case were also present even with the countless camera angles points of views and all the details zoomed-in magnifications present in TAC that have been completely removed in the new Tacos

There are no real 3D animations in Tacos as there are in many games today I'm talking about footage in which the camera pans around the scene framing from top to bottom and zooming in on the genitals that are mating in unrestrained sex action as happens in Anne exciting or in Special Request and even in the latest version of Lida's Adventures

I in fact do not complain about the technical quality of the developer but note too much frenzy in meeting due dates that reminds me of those who have to hustle to pay their mortgage payments...
Art work gets much better if there are no dates to meet like those of a bank employee vie want to avoid being fired....
this is exactly what kills the creativity of every artist

maybe he misses the bank clerk job? or any other kind of job he had in the past?
but it was precisely that old main job that made him a great artist who vented the lack of creativity he suffered over the months and years...
Creating TAC was a healthy escape valve for him that made him break out of his daily routine
IMHO
this is making a mess of the creative passion that was in the old TAC, which may have had some flaws but remains even today very enjoyable to re-play ... and I think anyone who opens TAC today will immediately notice the difference
Now for the best part. We still have all the old content from the old TAC that we can revisit any time we want to while still getting new content regularly to enjoy as well. Honestly that's a win win in my book at the end of the day.
If the best part is having fewer scenes and despite the developer's experience having renderings done like a factory assembly line I completely disagree with you...

I agree that TAC fortunately is still in my archives in almost all versions and reworks in the chapter 14 (the one released at the end of October 2022 and the full fixed version at December 2022 that comes with a change in the swinger club gangbang with less scene filtered in green)
fortunately I have all the versions also the first version CH 1-10

and that is exactly why I am disappointed flipping through the new rework.... I was very happy with the beginning...but the further we got into the 9 parts that make up the first season of Tacos, the more it became evident that the narrative lacked freshness and passion as it became technically better but technique is never the friend of those like me who expected real improvement in all the paths...in fact both the path of loyalty and the path of cheating are superficially described and the images are less in number than what I thought was supposed to be an improvement of what can be seen in TAC
and I really hope that Mircom will return to venting his passion for the art that he created as an artistic necessity and that cannot be forced within fixed dates for improvement...

that is why some times it would have been good to split into 3 parts (maybe not for all parts but Punta Cana vacation and he scene with Dre, Troy, Drake,... and the part 9b would be much better splited in 3)
but obviously creating much more quality content requires to be less tied into financial or banker obligations that Mircom seems to have created for himself

Anne must be more free but if the artist is tied by deadlines the art will suffer to the point of making what should be free of strings and ties in a work of boring routine.

I hope Mircom will back to the real art in the season2!

see you next time!
I wish Mircom and all of you the best!

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
if you are only talking to your inner self the sentence makes sense, but there is someone else in your example that are inviting you to spend your vacation in Sweden... so if it were me inviting you I would reply,
"I bet you spent the whole time in the hotel without seeing anyone... I, on the other hand, insist on inviting you because my wife is very hospitable and we are members of an exclusive private club where you can swap couples ... so since I know that you and your wife Anne are living an open relationship I guarantee that this time coming to Sweden you will change your mind and you and your wife will have more fun than ever in your life."
Again this is where your RPing has let you down Stanford. You always bring it back to it and it blinds you to the actual conversation at hand.

I wasn't talking in terms of game, I wasn't talking to my inner person, I was talking to YOU, the person replying to me in this thread.

Allow me to try again to bring this point around using a hypothetical.

Me "Stanford, me and you are going on a vacation, is there anywhere you don't want to go?"

Stanford "Well Laguna, based on my personal experience I'd say Sweden is a no go"

So does this mean based on the information to hand I can go out and book anywhere but Sweden? No, it does not. Both me and you would still need to bring ideas to the table to determine where we are going to go.

This is pretty much the same conversation Tony and Anne have, though instead of destinations, they are talking about new men.

You are the one who is changing the original dialogues to fit only the path you have chosen. I left the dialogues without changing them! :cool:
This has never been me adding dialogue to suit the path I'm on, cause I understand there are many paths and you need to talk about the game in general, as in all paths. This has always been a response to when you said this

After this sentence of mine the only person she can cheat on me behind my back remains my dad...any attempt to add male characters fucking her behind my back is absolutely meaningless.
As I've maintained from the start, just because Tony has said the only person who is a No is Martin does not mean everybody else is a yes. And I'm not the only one who thinks this, someone else has also since replied saying so too.

The important line is missing and it's the one about open and honessness.

Mircom can introduce as many men for Anne to have sex with as needed, and they are not meaningless as you suggest . If Anne is not open and Honest it's cheating.

It's there to add a bit of suspense to the game, the marriage could be considered rocky at the start of the game. Anne playing away and keeping it from Tony gives the chance however small or big it is that Anne may leave Tony.

Though saying that if it is to go the same way as TAC, the cheating of both partners is going to get written off anyway.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I still love this game. I can't wait to see what Dev has in store for us.
I'm curious to know what will happen with candace or not.
It's a new feature that wasn't in the old versions, or so it seems to me.
On the other hand, is Anne going to have feelings for another character? We can see that sometimes she's borderline.
She likes a big cock, being called a slut, being taken doggy-style and being kissed well. To be seen in the rest of the game.
I think it's a shame that the sex scenes should be slightly longer, with more dialogue, in my opinion.
Thanks for this game

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
As I've maintained from the start, just because Tony has said the only person who is a No is Martin does not mean everybody else is a yes. And I'm not the only one who thinks this, someone else has also since replied saying so too.

The important line is missing and it's the one about open and honessness.

Mircom can introduce as many men for Anne to have sex with as needed, and they are not meaningless as you suggest . If Anne is not open and Honest it's cheating.
You are absolutly right!
With the ending of season 1 we also know now that the list of No-Go's has increased by +1 when MC decides to cut off Ryan from his plan to spice up his marriage with Anne.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we proudly announce the officially list of No-Go's in terms who Anne isn't allowed to fuck with:
  • Martin, father of MC
  • Ryan, buddy of MC
As the story develops the list can increase or decrease...it all depends of course on which path you are on!

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is the risk of the cheating path and I'm all for it. There definitely needs to be the danger that Anne could leave Tony for someone else
This will never happen!
And who would be the loser who takes as his official girlfriend or wife a well-known most famous whore of the city like Anne?

And then do you think Anne would be satisfied with a jealous man who prevents her from any transgression?.. my wife the more time passes the more she will be addicted to this lifestyle to which I have trained her,,, (which then is exactly what happened to my first girlfriend... she after a few unsuccessful experiences chose to love a beautiful female lapdog refusing to have relationships with others excluding me of course
:cool:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Why could it never happen? Because you don't want it too?

Course it could happen. This is a multiple path game, that will have multiple endings. There is absolutely no reason that If the variables are all met it couldn't.

We don't know Mircoms plan, but there's no reason to think that if your relationship points are low and you're on the cheating path Anne wouldn't leave you for someone else. It could quite easily be one of the endings.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
Why could it never happen? Because you don't want it too?

Course it could happen. This is a multiple path game, that will have multiple endings. There is absolutely no reason that If the variables are all met it couldn't.

We don't know Mircoms plan, but there's no reason to think that if your relationship points are low and you're on the cheating path Anne wouldn't leave you for someone else. It could quite easily be one of the endings.
No reason to have a debate with him, he has a version of the game and he doesn't want any other version, and the others, we're all wrong.
But Dev reads and listens to ideas, constructive or not, in HIS GAME.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No no no :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you have enchanted yourself like a broken vinyl record that always repeats: "No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup No clickchup" LOL
you like me also see only your path as it was the only one in the game and your interpretation of the discussion at day 33 confirms my opinion about
You are only good at saying NO...and you do not understand that the dialogue with my wife must be valid for all the paths provided in the game....
It was clear from your first post that you are on a different path than I am in the game. but the rule writing skill written on day 33 must apply to all paths not just yours.. and Mircom is a true maestro in writing dialogue and the ones that were in TAC were just as good as the ones in the new Tacos, I hope he will put the same attention to the quality of renders in the next season by adding cameras instead of forcing me to spy on my wife through the keyhole as a child who has been forbidden to participate in the game

I love this game because it reminds me of my first girlfriend with whom I cohabited for over 10 Years (practically my first wife) and the dialogues of my attempt to train my wife Anne to be more sexually free are almost identical to those I had with my first real wife.
This is the only reason I fell in love with Tony & Anne's story because I know very well in my real life this kind of relationship
of course it's not always roses and flowers there are always many thorns in this kind of relationship .. you have to be strong.. . and i succeed in my case

you are free to follow a different path.... for all the players that are using your path YOU ARE RIGHT!!! HAPPY?

Thank you very sincerely for your kindness....

this is exactly what i'm trayng to say... in my path it is not sure that I am so against the fact that Anne can fuck her father-in-law this is a classic in NETORASE literature... BUT of course you are free to follow the path you like!

"I bet the last time you were in Sweden you spent the whole time in the hotel without seeing anyone... I, on the other hand, insist on inviting you because my wife is very hospitable and we are members of an exclusive private club where you can swap couples ... so since I know that you and your wife Anne are living an open relationship I guarantee that this time coming to Sweden you will change your mind and you and your wife will have more fun than ever in your life."

I already had a lot of experience in open relationships and I really know how women act in this kind of lifestyle... my first wife was a well know popular slut in my city before starting our great relationship very similar as the MC and Anne. (this was since the high school so she was underage at that time)
I love this game and i thank this developer every day for making revisit what happened in my past

PS : i will never replay to any question related with personal experiences in this thread.. if you are interested you have to PM me and maybe i will replay you or maybe not!

Now it is not like it was in TAC's days, because game development was not Mircon's main job as it is now. yet the old TAC oozes passion and creative inspiration.
...this makes his work even more appreciable because despite his commitments related to his main job he managed to complete a content-rich first season ... in fact I have always supported him without complaining about delays in story progression because he always waited to publish a complete whole chapter/week Excluding chapters 11 and 14 divided into two parts ... but the 3 days of chapters 11 and 14 contained many more renderings and events than what one part of Tacos contains ... in fact in Tacos there are now a lot of events and choices completely removed from the story.
I see a certain fatigue to develop something really intense in only a month because I'm sure that despite other commitments during the 6 months he couldn't devote himself completely to development, but he always had time to think every day maybe before sleeping and maybe dreaming about the scenes he then published.... and when a scene is thought about for months it usually turns out perfect.

For an artist to get his hands for the second (third actually) on an already completed work it is normal to omit scenes that had already been completed perfectly... and to change what was perfect is always a feat at the limits of what is possible

And it would be a complete failure if it were otherwise.
it is obvious that he has gained a lot of experience over the years and it would be very strange otherwise.

The quality and quantity of images cannot be replaced by occasional fixed-POV-camera animations that in TAC in any case were also present even with the countless camera angles points of views and all the details zoomed-in magnifications present in TAC that have been completely removed in the new Tacos

There are no real 3D animations in Tacos as there are in many games today I'm talking about footage in which the camera pans around the scene framing from top to bottom and zooming in on the genitals that are mating in unrestrained sex action as happens in Anne exciting or in Special Request and even in the latest version of Lida's Adventures

I in fact do not complain about the technical quality of the developer but note too much frenzy in meeting due dates that reminds me of those who have to hustle to pay their mortgage payments...
Art work gets much better if there are no dates to meet like those of a bank employee vie want to avoid being fired....
this is exactly what kills the creativity of every artist

maybe he misses the bank clerk job? or any other kind of job he had in the past?
but it was precisely that old main job that made him a great artist who vented the lack of creativity he suffered over the months and years...
Creating TAC was a healthy escape valve for him that made him break out of his daily routine
IMHO
this is making a mess of the creative passion that was in the old TAC, which may have had some flaws but remains even today very enjoyable to re-play ... and I think anyone who opens TAC today will immediately notice the difference

If the best part is having fewer scenes and despite the developer's experience having renderings done like a factory assembly line I completely disagree with you...

I agree that TAC fortunately is still in my archives in almost all versions and reworks in the chapter 14 (the one released at the end of October 2022 and the full fixed version at December 2022 that comes with a change in the swinger club gangbang with less scene filtered in green)
fortunately I have all the versions also the first version CH 1-10

and that is exactly why I am disappointed flipping through the new rework.... I was very happy with the beginning...but the further we got into the 9 parts that make up the first season of Tacos, the more it became evident that the narrative lacked freshness and passion as it became technically better but technique is never the friend of those like me who expected real improvement in all the paths...in fact both the path of loyalty and the path of cheating are superficially described and the images are less in number than what I thought was supposed to be an improvement of what can be seen in TAC
and I really hope that Mircom will return to venting his passion for the art that he created as an artistic necessity and that cannot be forced within fixed dates for improvement...

that is why some times it would have been good to split into 3 parts (maybe not for all parts but Punta Cana vacation and he scene with Dre, Troy, Drake,... and the part 9b would be much better splited in 3)
but obviously creating much more quality content requires to be less tied into financial or banker obligations that Mircom seems to have created for himself

Anne must be more free but if the artist is tied by deadlines the art will suffer to the point of making what should be free of strings and ties in a work of boring routine.

I hope Mircom will back to the real art in the season2!

see you next time!
I wish Mircom and all of you the best!
How did the relationship end up? For the record, I was unable to ever stay "faithful" as a guy, so basically ploughed any girl/mature woman who showed me any attention.

It was the norm for me, anyone else was "living a lie", as many of those had boyfriends and husbands.
Even a few were girls in relationships with other girls, who I guess, just missed the hetero sex.
I don't think you can "train" someone to be happy doing something they don't personally gravitate to.
Also, those who tried to "spice up" their relationship tended to fail. I don't think people exist to be one relationship people. They tend to eat and watch their way out of depression caused by over simplifying their lives to basic family existing.
The best time for me, was when a beautiful dancer invited herself to having a threesome with me and my partner, because she thought we were a cute couple. I think it can be sweet and lovely to share, as opposed to just brutal, shooting cum inside holes. Also, I was once told my a doctor, the head of a cock is designed to scrape out over sperm and push your own past the other man's.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The cheating path is only for Anne and starts with her choose to allow Martin groping her at the beach because the game is with Male Protagonist.
And as I said tons of times my relationship points are about 20 and I have cheated on her back since the start also with Nicole.
I always tell her about the random girls i fuck in that way my points rise up and she is happy bc she think ùi'm honest with her but I'm avoiding to tell her about Emma, Nicole, Chloe and office coworkers... this prevents my points to go down

Surely she will find out later, but that is why I let her have her fun with my father by making her believe that for me Martin was the only man with whom I forbade her to cheat on me,
...but this is my wild card and was a stretegical move well thought out in the path I wanted to follow (which is the same one I was following in TAC before it was discontinued)

sure I could take some risk of losing her but I think with the right choices I will avoid the bad endings. I hope;)

as you know good or bad endings always refer to the protagonist as the winner and if she went with someone else leaving me alone this would be a bad ending for the MC

at this point a left you by reminding the overview that is in the OP

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
my final goal is share her and it is obviouss that if i fail my goal there will be a bed ending for me

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I honestly don't give two fucks what your relationship points are or what path you are on. I'm not discussing your playthrough. I'm discussing the game in general. It's not all about you, you know.

You can play pretend and make believe whatever way you want but ultimately we are on a journey where Mircom is driving. Good ending or bad ending. Its him ultimately who dictates where we go. And if he decides fuck it I want the game to end with the couple apart, we have no say in that.

Now as you've said you have points higher than 20, so a bad ending is highly unlikely for you, but a playthrough where the points are say 5 and Anne was forced on the path... Its flat out wrong to say Anne would ever leave Tony, cause quite simply we don't know the end and the foundations have been laid for it to happen.

That's the whole point I was making when I said it adds drama. This is after all an interactive visual novel, not the biography of Stanford. There needs to be risk, drama, cliffhanger etc. There is always the chance of a loss in most stories. It's what keeps people reading.

Reactions: Luziferii

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's the whole point I was making when I said it adds drama. This is after all an interactive visual novel, not the biography of Stanford. There needs to be risk, drama, cliffhanger etc. There is always the chance of a loss in most stories. It's what keeps people reading.
there will be drama for sure
and i never said that this game is my biography but it is very similar in some dialogues that i had in the past with my girl

in any case

Good endings are related to the MC plan that is clearly written in the prologue and in all overviewsincluding the one on his patreon page

The Adventurous Couple's Original Story
Storyline : You are married to Anne and together, you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Anne is a little reluctant about being shared but she does enjoy showing off her assets.

Genre : Male protagonist, Exhibitionist, Masturbation, Cheating, Hotwife, Threesome, Moresome, Lesbian.

As you said the game has a lot of different paths and every path will have good and bad endings!

Good luck with your path!

GN2

Jun 3, 2017
Am I the only one that wants Fernanda to reappear and be a more recurrant charachter? She's the second hottest girl to me.

Being Ryan also a masseuse, they can have a thing together and make things interesting with Anne and Tony.

Reactions: Adviar5050
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes