Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
That's weird. I run a faithful path also but never got that.
I totally don't understand this whole thing...Ryan has never been to our house...I also checked the gallery and there was never an Ann/Ryan scene in my game...Also in this episode they have a scene where MC goes home for lunch and catches them (according to gallery)... But I don't have that in my playthrough... When I go home, the apartment is empty and I text Ann, where is she? He says on the beach with Nicole... This is the same time when the cheat should be in the living room... So no cheat, but the next day I still get this (previous comment)... :unsure:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I totally don't understand this whole thing...Ryan has never been to our house...I also checked the gallery and there was never an Ann/Ryan scene in my game...Also in this episode they have a scene where MC goes home for lunch and catches them (according to gallery)... But I don't have that in my playthrough... When I go home, the apartment is empty and I text Ann, where is she? He says on the beach with Nicole... This is the same time when the cheat should be in the living room... So no cheat, but the next day I still get this (previous comment)... :unsure:
I don't play with any mods, but the base game has some bugginess in that section where you'll get the wrong dialogue if nothing happened with Ryan (last item in the comment linked).

Reactions: Acsuka

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hello everyone,

Hope you've all gotten a chance to play the first part of Season 2.
So far the feedback I've received has been very positive, which is great. A few of you had trouble getting the saves to work but that got sorted out.

I highly recommend multiple playthroughs with multiple paths so that you get to see all. On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.
There is so much coming up in the next update for Sept 3rd, but again it will depend on which path your on and if you play multiple paths.

Here are a few renders from the upcoming release of Part 1b on September 3rd.

As always, I thank you all for your support, I can't express into words how appreciative I am for each one of you. Thank you!
Mircom3D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The whole part1a Ryan segment forks feel off..... in that if you're in a "hotwife" style playthrough (what I would assume to be the default in TAC-ala she fucks around but doesn't cheat or hide things), the dialogue is real clunky, as the d2_ryan var only gets set when she's cheating with him; yet without that, she goes about her day and talks like nothing happened.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Hello guys... I have a "faithful" route where I never had sex with Anne Ryan and yet I get this choice(spoiler)... It's totally impossible (even URM shows no relationship) and I choose either one, I get the result to divorce or forgive... WTF... What should I forgive and why should I divorce if he didn't cheat on me... Has anyone else encountered this error?
It completely ruins the experience of playing this route...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are using the mod. This is why you get this. The mod has a built in feature to see all scenes if you want to. It's even described in the mod page on features. If you don't want to see that stuff, just say no, or play without the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
hey guys anyone else got this bug? on day 3, quite a few bugs in this update View attachment 3946820
You can fix it yourself pretty easily, here's how, it's been answered by another user earlier :

Open part1a.rpy and go to line 2531.
Change this: if ryan_man or ryan_bust and simon:
To this: if ryan_mad or ryan_bust and simon:

Enjoy!
You can use a text editor to open the part1a.rpy. It's in the game folder of tacos2

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Reddig1979

May 14, 2024
-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--
At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.
It doesn't work it keeps telling me complete season 1 even though I have and saved it

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
It doesn't work it keeps telling me complete season 1 even though I have and saved it
Did u correctly save on the last black screen of season 1 ? It should be the one below 1724130800620.png

If you did, when booting Season 2, go to load and load that save, don't try to start a new game. Other games function like that, you can choose start new game then import save. Not this one, u need to go to load directly.

If you did both, dunno what's wrong, maybe check the dev's discord for more info.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I do not get the scenes with Ryan ?
Thank you. That worked very good...
Guys if you use only one path you will continue the game with the actions you made in the specific ending save file of S1 you have.

if you want to get multiple path in season 2 you have to play multiple path in season 1... and rename the ending S1 save with an appropriate name.
for example
I have paths with low and high point relationship and with Emma and without Emma all with cheating with Martin open bc I want to see the maximum hot Anne scenes as possible

ALL PATHS REQUIRES THE APPROPIATE SAVE IN THE S1 ENDINGS

My main path is the following
Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 10.38.59.jpg
this is the save point for ONLY the path you was play when you saved the game Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 10.42.09.jpg

if you want to play with low points relationship you have to use an ending season 1 with low points
if you don't want Martin Ryan or both.... you need a 3rd, 4th. 5th saves of season1 as you prefer

remember to use the correct name that allow you to play the real path you want continue in the S2

Hope this can help

hey guys anyone else got this bug? on day 3, quite a few bugs in this update
and do not use saves from the Mod
I think the old Mod is no more compatible e requires an update

The Mod break the logic of this great storyline!
I do not use mod in Tacos bc the story is far better than in the old tac even I don't like just 2 things
1) I don't like that the MC has to spy his wife just bc Anne ask him to don't be present and the MC has no choice to argue with his wife about this

2) some of the sex scenes are less exciting, with fewer pictures and camera points, because I have to spy on Anne through the keyhole when she fucks other men, while I was the one who proposed to her to fuck them!

otherwise the plot is described much better in the new reworking!

Great Job Mircom!!!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
for those who want , here are some saves from season 1 part 9b on android
both no cheat and cheat from Anne
I think 2 saves are not enough to cover all the possible variants...

for example in the cheat path you can have
-Low or High love points! and the same stands in the faithful path
-Ryan can be open or closed in both cheat e no cheat
-the MC can fuck Nicole and other girls in the path without Martin
-the cheat path is only related with Martin
-I can fuck Emma by not telling Anne to have more high relationship points or tell my wife about Emma that makes me lose 1 point.
-she can select the 75000 or 150000 airline job in season1 and in the cheating or not cheating path...

and there are a lot of variants... thay can cause non sense in S2 if the ending save do not includes all the choice the player made in S1

so believe me... there are a lot of different sub-paths that cannot be covered with just 2 of the ending season1 files

the best thing is to follow the advice of Mircom in this post

here his replay
Screenshot 2024-08-20 at 12.27.28.jpg

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Reactions: dornochroyal
3.90 star(s) 126 Votes