Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: :oops:Can someone explain this to me, a dialogue error? There was no sex with other facts on my path. Was it before they were married? Didn't the creator add dialogue on this path?

DFG.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Manshino

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
the best way is play a lot of paths in season one as the dev said in his patreon page

changing code without experience can cause bugs and incoherent scenes that suddenly pop-up.

so replay the last part season 1 and save at the correct point required for season2 is the only way to be sure to follow the path you play in s1 especially for no code expert users!
Using code can break the storyline progression

All saves from S1 are in the same location used by the S2 so it is not a drama do replay and save the end of S1

I have so far played the game

1/ As a complete cuck, always refusing sex, even engaging with other women when the option came about.

2/ Having sex with other women then informing Anne, which appeared to upset her.

3/Joining in for threesomes with Anne when available.

4/ Going hot and cold on Anne when it came to wanting her to do more.

5/I would still want her to have the option of simply cheating on the M.C in season 2.
I like the idea of her closing up on him and simply having fun.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
:unsure: :oops:Can someone explain this to me, a dialogue error? There was no sex with other facts on my path. Was it before they were married? Didn't the creator add dialogue on this path?

DFG.jpg
do you think there will be no consequences in your choices to go against my plan which is clearly described in the prologue?

I believe that Mircom has already answered just you, and if you read his answers in your question N°2 questions
2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.
in your question N°15
15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
the fact that as soon as you go to have the first massage and refuse to have the happy ending with the masseuse made you earn 10 points in one shot should have made you suspicious that it would be a trap to push players like you to stop my wife from fucking with others....
I am not in this path but i'm sure she has told you many times that you have become a weakling who does not respect the plan that even my wife Anne had agreed to... in the prologue

those first 10 relationship points in one shot blinded you and she maybe betrayed you without telling... only that, as Mircom answered in your questionary, you missed the HOT scenes

Reread the prologue “they have been married for over 5 years and decided to go down the path of free sex to avoid the monotony of monogamous sex...
... since the college, freedom in having sex was for Anne what made her meet her future huband then Anne got married and got used to being faithful to me ... and the important thing described in the prologue it says that monogamous sex became boring for both of them...
Tony fell in love with Anne because he saw her with Nicole in college and that girls were very popular at that time
--he knew the two friends practiced the freedom sex.

Romantic love ended at the beginning of the prologue ... for 5 years Anne has been faithful to me and has always been hesitant to go along with my plan because she believed that our relationship was going to break up .. in fact in the prologue she realizes that the relationship was about to break up for ever as well without fucking others.. for boredom . and so Anne agreed to my plan to avoid the end of our marriage

If you stop her to have sex with other for example this scene
Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 14.07.39.jpg
in the choice is write that "You will not see Dre again"... but you can't be sure that she will fuck him some day. And YOU ARE THE PLAYER
and you do not want see
you don't want understand the your marriage with Anne is at the end! The only way to save the relationship is sharing her with other men!
In the prologue everything is written perfectly and I am sure that in Anne's dialogues in your path she is less and less romantic with you and often refuses to have sex with you.

This is the logic of the plot!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
88stanford88

It annoys me that characters appear and disappear without informing us about it in the dialogue, e.g. Mother Anna was there and I don't have her anymore.
not a fan of hosting mother-in-law at home even if Anne mom is hot.... in any case she was at home than goes to fuck Phil the second night then she left on day 58...but don't worry...unfortunately she will come back to bust my balls like all mothers-in-law do :cool:

a popular saying says after 3 days the guest stinks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Is there some actual Cheating in season 2 ? as far as i am aware in season 1 the only cheating scene was in the hotel with Tonys dad am i right ?

• Thinking Face

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 1a + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP

NOTE: Need a completed save file from S1 to start S2. Play through S1 and save at the end. Start up S2 and load that same save file.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 104 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Reactions: LightmanP

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Anne's mother is fucking gorgeous! Would def like to see more of her in Season 2.
Not only with the hubby but also getting involved with the old photographer neighbour more.
She's already stayed at his place.
Maybe he does a MILF shoot with her and a couple of guys.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
not a fan of hosting mother-in-law at home even if Anne mom is hot.... in any case she was at home than goes to fuck Phil the second night then she left on day 58...but don't worry...unfortunately she will come back to bust my balls like all mothers-in-law do :cool:

a popular saying says after 3 days the guest stinks :ROFLMAO:
When Anne meets Phil for the third time, he doesn't mention Anne's mother at all. He should be bragging to Anne about how great the sex was with Anne's mother. And there's silence:ROFLMAO:. The writer should have put in some dialogue about what's going on with the character, something like that. And the characters just appear in the blink of an eye and disappear the same way. Hopeless.(n):(

Last edited:
Reactions: Sldia

Sldia

Aug 21, 2024
When Anne meets Phil for the third time, he doesn't mention Anne's mother at all. He should be bragging to Anne about how great the sex was with Anne's mother. And there's silence. The writer should have put in some dialogue about what's going on with the character, something like that. And the characters just appear in the blink of an eye and disappear the same way. Hopeless.(n):(
Maybe it's true, a gentleman never tells. OTOH, one of the funniest moments in the 3rd Indiana Jones movie when Sean Connery says that Elsa talks in her sleep.

In this game, I agree with you, Phil should be complimentary of Mom's skill and working on a future FFM scene of maybe have his son join in and do some generational swapping.

atrius101

May 7, 2020
Having an issue where saves are making that the game freezes on start. I've tried starting S1 from scratch and going through to the end save, re-downloading, moving drives, everything. As soon as I save I can no longer launch either season. Anyone know a fix, or what is going on?

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
When Anne meets Phil for the third time, he doesn't mention Anne's mother at all. He should be bragging to Anne about how great the sex was with Anne's mother. And there's silence. The writer should have put in some dialogue about what's going on with the character, something like that. And the characters just appear in the blink of an eye and disappear the same way. Hopeless.(n):(
The problem about your reconstruction of the event is that as always you don't read the dialogues that are written far better in this rework and you continue to think that Anne is the MC while she is not!
So you can't know what they said to each other as they went out for a morning run in the park in Saturday Sunday ...she is no more with us in Monday...
Josie visit us for the weekend bc she wanted to check our new apartment and sticking her nose into the business between her daughter and me ;) especially the mother-in-law wanted to stick her nose on my big cock:cool: and Anne noticed that
...my wife did nothing but drive her mom away from me, so explain to me what would be the point of Anne telling me what her mom did?

here some scene from the first day mom is NOT INVITED guest at my home (do you really think that ALL mothers in law requires to be officially invited in real life??:unsure:... LOL

as always i have to explain everything to you:
if you remember well before Josie unexpected pop-up Anne and me were talking about why she was not wearing her red panties..... we are always interested in Anne panties hehehe:p
but suddenly Josie open the door of our apartement...
this should make you realize that Anne invited her without telling me Anne can invite her mom when she want at her house... and maybe even if Josie knocks on the door usually the bride's mom always has the keys to her daughter's house
this is very realistic.. Anne mom don't need to be invited by me (that would be senseless)... well done Mircom(y)

some dialogue:
in the while Josie is relaxing and change her clothes Anne received texts from her admires Vincent and Ryan but i think you are not in this path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and in those days were mom was hour guest I was busy seeing the work uniforms for my female colleagues and my wife was busy choosing the kind of job she wants to have in the airline

Friday however after reading me the texts of Vincent and Ryan she was busy to go at restaurant with Vincent and of course I'm Ok my wife go out with Vincent but only if
Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 14.59.58.jpg
Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 15.00.10.jpg
this scene is great bc she is talking to me about 2 different men and both of them are having sex with her...
this is a very hot scene that shows the fact that I'm not jealous at all and that its as a couple we are perfectly matched and complicit in this plan to be honest by telling each other without any problems about our sexual adventures with others. This again shows how much more and more my wife is stepping into the role by accepting my plan made just to avoid divorce. She looks very happy to tell me all dirty details bc she know that this is also one of my fetish

**** important:
Regarding Vincent's path I have 2 different final saves of season 1 at this point because I want to know if there is any difference if I choose that is not a good idea for my wife dating Vincent when mom is with us, in this case the dialogue is closer to my personal taste about wanting to be there when she fucks other men so I can join the party :cool:
Screenshot 2024-08-26 at 15.43.32.jpg
Now we are on my real path! this was great! Thank you Mircom for making clear one of the things that is closest to my heart,,, Anne is the person that is closest to my heart in this story because she is not only my wife but she is also very very close to me...I don't think I can find another one like her and I'm sure she too will realize sooner or later that no one is more perfect to be her husband than me! And all this is possible only by following the plan that is well written in the prologue

this dialog is very similar of the one I had with my girl many years ago.
it reveals concern for my wife's safety and at the same time makes it clearer about the love that unites the actions of this couple who although unconventional are always careful not to believe that all people are good guys..in fact there are many assholes around and this kind of open relationship cannot include completely unknown characters...pass that the stranger is just for a one-night stand but from here to having many strangers inserting themselves into your private life...this is definitely not a thing to do in my opinion.
----------------------------
but sorry for my long post that includes a lot of different events
All this events are in the days mom is our guest... so back to Josie!

Anne all the time her mother has been our guest tries hard to make me understand that if I will fuck her mom this action would be an instant GAMEOVER when she found out..... so that's why Anne didn't tell me anything more about her mom until the day she disappeared...if you like to fuck mothers-in-law that's your business but I know women like Anne very well

pretty much that when Anne realizes that her mom is interested in my cock...she basically doesn't talk to me about her anymore....
do you need in written document to understand this?;)...her silence about her mom is crystal clear to me! and for sure I'M NOT SO STUPID TO ASK HER ABOUT JOSIE! :ROFLMAO: I have a lot of things to do in that days with Emma and other younger girls:love:

it seems very strange to me that you only dwelt on my mother-in-law when throughout the entire final part of season 1 there are much hotter and much more important events for the continuation of this compelling story than my mother-in-law.

in any case Anne's mom will pop-up again in the future!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there a scene with Ryan in the release. I had Anne cheat in s1 but I do not get anything here. I see renders in the image folder for something with Ryan ?

Reactions: Illhoon

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
The cheating path for Martin and I believe Ryan is available to open. What happens on those paths, I cannot tell you. I do not do the cheating paths. ;)

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There was the Ryan cheating path. You need to meet Emma in the dinner and then you leave with her (I think its after your second meeting). You then get the option to fuck her. Then later you get a chance to confess to Annie that you banged her. She gets upset and starts to cheat with ryan. In season 2 when one of the office girls brings in pizza you are given the option to go home instead. If you do you catch Annie and Ryan. You then get different choices on how to react to it.

• Love
Reactions: Illhoon and Sldia
3.90 star(s) 126 Votes