Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Unless I missed any (and I was checking), there are three pick up points available if you avoid the massage. Denying Cornell is -1, so that makes a likely 12 relationship points by the time you get to Martin on the beach. I believe the choice activates at 14 points, so I guess it's well worked.
Denying cornell is - 1
Not letting her show boobs on beach is a -1
Is refusing to sleep with her another - 1?

And then obviously there are chances here and there to get +1

It's very well worked cause without those 10 points at the start you are in the Martin path by being an arsehole to her... And let's face it, if you didn't take the 10 points you're cheating on your wife and being an arsehole

The issue is it's too balanced to make it this way. Why do I get +10 for turning down a HJ but not - 10 for accepting. Why do I not gain points for turning down Nicole? Why do I loose points for denying cornell but when I do it at the spa Anne is equally as pissed. I tell Anne one day not to flash her boobs, - 1 tell her another... Not so much

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Denying cornell is - 1
Not letting her show boobs on beach is a -1
Is refusing to sleep with her another - 1?
Yeah, I was only checking what deductions you get as a result of not letting her fuck anyone else, so I let her flash and I made sure to have fun with her whenever the opportunity came up.
It's very well worked cause without those 10 points at the start you are in the Martin path by being an arsehole to her... And let's face it, if you didn't take the 10 points you're cheating on your wife and being an arsehole
Or you're lazy - I think the alternative to getting a massage in the first place is something like lounging around in bed?
The issue is it's too balanced to make it this way. Why do I get +10 for turning down a HJ but not - 10 for accepting. Why do I not gain points for turning down Nicole? Why do I loose points for denying cornell but when I do it at the spa Anne is equally as pissed. I tell Anne one day not to flash her boobs, - 1 tell her another... Not so much
Yeah, this is the bit that I don't get, the inconsistency. There should definitely be at least a minus point in the spa, I would say she is probably more pissed there than she was when you stop her inviting Cornell back. Nicole should definitely be involved in points too, but it does just seem weird that the massage hj is the one that gets you the plus points (but no minus). Even if it was a case of telling Anne and getting the points when you explain that you remained faithful, you can have that with other girls as well (although maybe telling her that Nicole propositioned you could hurt their friendship, so you might not want to do that).

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Or you're lazy - I think the alternative to getting a massage in the first place is something like lounging around in bed?
Yes there is definitely an option not to do it, cause I took it in speedrun thinking it would be faster.

But the points are definitely inconsistent and again this brings me to the endings... If the points value are going to determine them ie above 20 happy ending below 20 there's needs to be consistancy with points.

Heres an idea... If you are going to let the player choose if Anne cheats or not, that's fine. But if we choose it, drop the points to reflect.... There is absolute no. Rhyme or reason why the score should be 20+ if one or both are being unfaithful.

Reactions: TonyMurray

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes