duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Yeah. I've got a save at the choice of which job to take, because I won't let her fuck with Martin and I'm not sure how else she's going to get her daily ration of cock working for him. Might have to let her work in the less interesting uniform.
i was doing saves for both jobs so i wouldnt miss the scenes that could show up, assuming anne would bring home ex wife and watch mc bang her in the shower again. but then i remembered the mods made for this game always give you the option to view all scenes, even the ones not on your current path.

if you use the good mod, dont really need a ton of saves. i plan on reducing saves myself. cause even labelling them, more than 3-4 branch saves and i simply lose track of whats going on and why.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This update moved the game's convergence closer back to the first.....I've started off optimistic but I'm starting to wonder what's the point.

By that I mean more late game unavoidable free-use type sex scenes with Ann, sex starts to lose any joy, left and right. The scenarios aren't hot, they're forgettable. And why do none of the earlier decisions seem to matter? She's still fucking like it's her job.

Reactions: Justaphase

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
Is there a correlation with MC having/not having anal sex with Anne and then later Drake having/not having it. Or there's no difference? I'd really like to replay then to enable anal sex.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there a correlation with MC having/not having anal sex with Anne and then later Drake having/not having it. Or there's no difference? I'd really like to replay then to enable anal sex.
Yep there is!
If MC didn't go for Anne's ass in Season 01, then there won't be any anal scene with Nicole & Anne at the ladies-fun-time session,
or if Troy is triggered any anal scene with him and Anne at the spa in season 01,
nor any anal scene in Season 02 with Drake at the beach or later again at the spa.

Last edited:
Reactions: litbnwo

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
This update moved the game's convergence closer back to the first.....I've started off optimistic but I'm starting to wonder what's the point.

By that I mean more late game unavoidable free-use type sex scenes with Ann, sex starts to lose any joy, left and right. The scenarios aren't hot, they're forgettable. And why do none of the earlier decisions seem to matter? She's still fucking like it's her job.
I feel this also. It's one thing to want to spice up their sex life together, quite another to turn Ann into the village bike, with free bike rides for all. Scenes that should be hot sometimes feel unimaginative also, just like they are going through the motions.
I feel like Ann is going off doing too much alone lately, how about a "Hey Tony, come to the spa with me and we can have some fun?" instead of Tony being stuck at home alone, while she is off getting spit roasted by Drake and Troy. How about she asks if Tony wants to go to Phil's photoshoot with her, so he can see for himself what she gets up to?
For me it sometimes feels more like cheating, instead of a couple spicing up their sex life.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I feel this also. It's one thing to want to spice up their sex life together, quite another to turn Ann into the village bike, with free bike rides for all. Scenes that should be hot sometimes feel unimaginative also, just like they are going through the motions.
I feel like Ann is going off doing too much alone lately, how about a "Hey Tony, come to the spa with me and we can have some fun?" instead of Tony being stuck at home alone, while she is off getting spit roasted by Drake and Troy. How about she asks if Tony wants to go to Phil's photoshoot with her, so he can see for himself what she gets up to?
For me it sometimes feels more like cheating, instead of a couple spicing up their sex life.
This has been the problem with this game for some updates now. Its been "Who will Anne Fuck this week" for some time. I think it's more evidentbwith season 2 as so far the cheating path gives more content than the none cheating path.

There's no jeapordy or real consequences. Like what is the purpose of the relationship points if they are not going to be used?

Let's not forget this whole journey for Anne and Tony started so they could rekindle the marriage and have more exciting sex... If the points were low enough and Anne was getting better sex elsewhere, she should have left Tony by now.

It's moved so far away from it's original premise it's pretty much Anne's story alone now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
This has been the problem with this game for some updates now. Its been "Who will Anne Fuck this week" for some time. I think it's more evidentbwith season 2 as so far the cheating path gives more content than the none cheating path.

There's no jeapordy or real consequences. Like what is the purpose of the relationship points if they are not going to be used?

Let's not forget this whole journey for Anne and Tony started so they could rekindle the marriage and have more exciting sex... If the points were low enough and Anne was getting better sex elsewhere, she should have left Tony by now.

It's moved so far away from it's original premise it's pretty much Anne's story alone now.
Sounds like your playing the wrong game, try “exciting games” this is what your looking for https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-16-final-guter-reiter.65740/

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Sounds like your playing the wrong game, try “exciting games” this is what your looking for https://f95zone.to/threads/exciting-games-ep-16-final-guter-reiter.65740/

Now son't get me wrong. I'm not saying this game isn't what I'm looking for, or it's rubbish etc. I'm just saying (and this happened with the original TAC) the game seems to have moved somewhat away from its original premise. I still enjoy it for what it is.

I never really cared Exciting Games. Just could never get into it. May give it another shot, but for me, the game that does this premise right it A Life Worth Living.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I agree to a certain point. Yes, they were doing this to spice up their love life but Tony is getting sitting on the sidelines too much lately. Part of an open relationship is for the both partners to be involved. I would love to see more scenes where Tony is involved, let him join in and make a 3some. Also let him see what is happening more rather than just hearsay.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I agree to a certain point. Yes, they were doing this to spice up their love life but Tony is getting sitting on the sidelines too much lately. Part of an open relationship is for the both partners to be involved. I would love to see more scenes where Tony is involved, let him join in and make a 3some. Also let him see what is happening more rather than just hearsay.
This is why I said that it sometimes feels more like cheating right now. Just because she comes home and tells Tony about her amazing sex life without him, it doesn't make it right.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
He definitely is, you rarely get the Tony watch Anne scenes anymore or Tony gets told etc. It's mainly Full blown Cheater Anne. And if it's anything like the original version of TAC both Tony and Anne's infedelity will get brushed under the carpet. Absolutely no jeapordy at all.

As I said, the game is what it is and I don't knock it at all, but it's no longer about a couple being adventurous it's about one member of that couple getting a new cock each day. Which again is fine, but if Tony is just going to forgive her for her indescressions... It'll get stale very fast.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I agree that it seems to be a little stale at the moment, being largely a routine of Anne getting fucked and then telling Tony about it. It might be a little better with the cameras set up, but it depends how that's done - and most of the fucking takes place out of their home anyway.

I'm just waiting for some cuckquean action, since Anne confessed it was a huge turn on for her, or some MFF/lesbian as she also seemed to enjoy fooling around with Holly at the swingers' party and was interested in doing something with the female pizza delivery person. Maybe the reschedule with the swingers in their building will help move some of that along?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Season 2 Part1b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since the developer had not implemented a check for the validity of the save files, i had to do one myself, which means that only the "end" save files from my Season 1 port and the save files from my Season 2 port could be used.
at the very first start of the app you get the chance to import valid Season 1 save files. do or do not, there is no try. this is the only opportunity, later you have to do this manually.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
This is why I said that it sometimes feels more like cheating right now. Just because she comes home and tells Tony about her amazing sex life without him, it doesn't make it right.
He definitely is, you rarely get the Tony watch Anne scenes anymore or Tony gets told etc. It's mainly Full blown Cheater Anne. And if it's anything like the original version of TAC both Tony and Anne's infedelity will get brushed under the carpet. Absolutely no jeapordy at all.

As I said, the game is what it is and I don't knock it at all, but it's no longer about a couple being adventurous it's about one member of that couple getting a new cock each day. Which again is fine, but if Tony is just going to forgive her for her indescressions... It'll get stale very fast.
I agree that it seems to be a little stale at the moment, being largely a routine of Anne getting fucked and then telling Tony about it. It might be a little better with the cameras set up, but it depends how that's done - and most of the fucking takes place out of their home anyway.

I'm just waiting for some cuckquean action, since Anne confessed it was a huge turn on for her, or some MFF/lesbian as she also seemed to enjoy fooling around with Holly at the swingers' party and was interested in doing something with the female pizza delivery person. Maybe the reschedule with the swingers in their building will help move some of that along?
I agree with all of you, glad others share this sentiment. Is my memory getting bad or does it feel like it's nearly worse than the 1st game in this regard now? The first definitely had a lot of "Anne fucking around while Tony's out of sight or at home", but at the same time also had several major events they did together as a couple, like the end swinger club (even if anne was still fucking around, tony was actively participating as a voyeur instead of hearing about it over dinner :LOL: )
Yah unfortunately some may prefer the appearance of Anne to Michael Jackson :censored::censored:

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes