r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Wow breaking down the paths into catamaran tour/old chap/..., no-/anal, dedication my man

I'm on
Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
Anne cheat 75k/150k
Both cheating.

I'm not actually sure what my favourite path is to be fair
Also impressive!
Same, bruh...though I have my hunting for prey list for now :sneaky:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Same, bruh...though I have my hunting for prey list for now :sneaky:
I'm still hoping each path leads to it's own different ending. I told you the other day. I want none of this hand waving shit that brings all paths together.

I can see it going like this

Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
These will probably end with Tony becoming a willing cuck, becoming wingers or some varient on them being an open couple.

Anne cheat 75k/150k
I can see this ending 2 ways Anne leaves Tony for Martin/Ryan or other... Or Tony is an unwilling cuck

Both cheating.
Divorced living with someone else. Mainly because I think there are characters that have been introduced that both Tony and Anne are better suited too

But at the same time, I can see a quick hand wave of forgiveness that cancels the cheat paths and gets back on the first. Boring...

Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I'm still hoping each path leads to it's own different ending. I told you the other day. I want none of this hand waving shit that brings all paths together.

I can see it going like this

Both faithful cuck/both
Both faithful cuckqueen
Both faithful 75k job
These will probably end with Tony becoming a willing cuck, becoming wingers or some varient on them being an open couple.

Anne cheat 75k/150k
I can see this ending 2 ways Anne leaves Tony for Martin/Ryan or other... Or Tony is an unwilling cuck

Both cheating.
Divorced living with someone else. Mainly because I think there are characters that have been introduced that both Tony and Anne are better suited too

But at the same time, I can see a quick hand wave of forgiveness that cancels the cheat paths and gets back on the first. Boring...
Mircom mentioned multiple endings in this game which is good.

On both faithful I mostly agree with you, it just needs to be added sth special for the happy couple and their kinks at the ending.

For the Anne-cheat ending we need definitely some drama depending with whom Anne is cheating with at the end...maybe some deaths, or pregnancy, scandals if it's the sport star Dre,...!
It wouldn't be only Martin and Ryan, there might be a few more candidates available for Anne to cheat with later in the game...don't forget about Old Chap or Uncle Robert.

MC cheating...he probably gets one or more pregnant by shooting his load inside...
If it's his boss' wife he will end up working in the diner.
If it's Nicole or Emma...Anne might kill him!
If it's Elena they move to Barbados...best place for his fetish.

Yeah both unfaithful they will drift apart and divorce...MC becomes a whore and Anne settles down!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lagunavii

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah both unfaithful they will drift apart and divorce...MC becomes a whore and Anne settles down!
Well that ending came out of nowhere. love it :ROFLMAO:

we need definitely some drama
We NEED drama full stop - despite our resident roleplayers insistence this game is far from a master piece
In terms of story - the game is average at best. Tony set out to share his wife (dependent on players choices) this is done by day 20 thats it task completed - the rest of the story is just filler :ROFLMAO:
Writing - well id say the writing is average too maybe less so - there is little to no character development at all, as above Anne goes from 0 - Slut faster than she ought too, paths are then rushed and as i mentioned the other day forced, with no thought of character development. then the paths just coast along seemingly with no actual destination to go

This separation path we have got has finally input a little bit of drama, about 6 chapters too late. seriously, even in any path where is the pregnancy scare, wheres anne developing feelings for one her lays, where is one of her lays getting over obsessed with her. so much potential wasted. instead. just a nice wank fest to the finish line. where is Tony actually loosing control of this situation and may probably upset some (well at least one person) where is Anne realizing she doesnt actually like tony sexually and just prefers to cuck him...

• Red Heart

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
There is sth off when it comes to importing saves to season 2.
That's why I use URM directly at the beginning of season 2 to check
and if necessary change back the gameplay variables like they were to the according route in season 1.
View attachment 4063731 for example ryan

The option to stop Martin peeping on Anne while she takes a shower is always present as the script is showing no matter which path you're on.
View attachment 4063714
Yeah I use urm too, thx for reply

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is kinda what me and r0ckh0und were discussing the other day and what sends Stamford on his little rants - the Dev does seem to have an agenda to push and unless you're on the right path it makes absolutely no sense.

It's kinda what happened with the first version of the game. Paths got crossed there, I think there was a point Rian could turn up even if you said no right at start.

I kinda think this is because the dev knows this is Anne's story to tell so that's what is taking preference. It's just packaged as a male protagonist game as they generally perform better than female ones
Was trying the separate route and dev could've atleast gave options with anne to avoid people and try to get back with mc but she looks more like she just wants to fck'em all. I stop after i saw that so went back and forgave her but not forget. How many days does part 2 have?

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Was trying the separate route and dev could've atleast gave options with anne to avoid people and try to get back with mc but she looks more like she just wants to fck'em all. I stop after i saw that so went back and forgave her but not forget. How many days does part 2 have?
Yeah this is what I meant when I said the writing is bad a few posts back - I mean I know he told Anne "you do you" but she was pleading with Tony about how much of a mistake it was etc... she would not be going out making the same mistake again..

A chapter is generally a week in the game, this is broke down between part 1 & 2 with one part getting 3 days the other getting 4 not sure if its 3 for part 1 and 4 for part 2, vice versa or different each time - i know this doesnt answer your question, but I honestly cant remember when part 1 ended - either way youre looking at going up to about day 7 of season 2 in this one...

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Read this on another thread: "The wife will potentially cheat, which leads to NTR but is thankfully optional with correct choices." My question is, if I may ask, whether it's possible to go through her cheating, but not end up in a pure NTR, stolen love ending. In other words, is the decision(s) by the player that leads to her cheating a one and done thing that drops you in a separate NTR route till the end of the game, or rather something where the player can manage infidelity dynamics in a way that still lets them make good with the wife as the game goes on? Thanks for any tips, and I don't mind spoilers :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Read this on another thread: "The wife will potentially cheat, which leads to NTR but is thankfully optional with correct choices." My question is, if I may ask, whether it's possible to go through her cheating, but not end up in a pure NTR, stolen love ending. In other words, is the decision(s) by the player that leads to her cheating a one and done thing that drops you in a separate NTR route till the end of the game, or rather something where the player can manage infidelity dynamics in a way that still lets them make good with the wife as the game goes on? Thanks for any tips, and I don't mind spoilers :p
Anne can atm cheat on MC with 2 persons, Martin and Ryan.
MC might catch Anne cheating on him with Ryan in season 2, but not yet catch her cheating with Martin.

There are 2 ways to trigger the cheating with Ryan:
  1. MC hits on Emma, fucks her and reports it to Anne. Anne sneaks to Ryan at night
    Python:
    ryan_cheat=True
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC decides to get rid of Ryan
    Python:
    ryan_no=true
    when talking with Anne about him in the evening. Anne wakes up at night (option to head over to Ryan's room available;
    Python:
    ryan_cheat=True
On all ryan cheating routes, even on the seperation path MC will have the oportunity to reunite with Anne...not implemented yet!

To trigger cheating with Martin the player has to choose "Anne allows him to do it" when Anne, MC and Martin are at the beach on day 46.

Reactions: reidanota

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
On all ryan cheating routes, even on the seperation path MC will have the oportunity to reunite with Anne...not implemented yet!
This is great, thanks!

Would it make sense to play the old version with the spicy walkthrough mod to get a first glance at the game, or is it completely redundant compared to the current season 1?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 P1b + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP
NOTE: Need a completed save file from S1 to start S2. Play through S1 and save at the end. Start up S2 and load that same save file.
WARNING: This is my first port using the new 8.3 Renpy version. I'm always nervous to use the new ones, never know what might be wrong.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 171 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Would it make sense to play the old version with the spicy walkthrough mod to get a first glance at the game, or is it completely redundant compared to the current season 1?
SoiCowboy 's spicymod is something you have to experience at least once. Hopefully we will see a tacos version some day!
The problem you've got is essentially you are just playing the earlier flawed game with extra writing by someone other than the original Dev, wether that writing is better/worse is besides the point. It's just another person adding what they think is value to the game in ways the dev may never have inteded... Neither that mod or that version was finished and will add notging extra to playing TACOS

While it is fun to at least get Anne's thoughts on matters, something that players have asked for. Playing it is really a redundant task
It essentially the same journey, there's just a few different stops along the way. All you will do is get scenes that some have argued have been done better, some that have argued have been done worse with the added thoughts input by someone else.

I'd play TACOS first to get the taste as this is now the story the dev wants to tell, then go to the spice mod... As R0ckh0und stated it is a thing to experience, but given it's going nowhere, you can't really (as you put it) get a taste of TACOS by playing it...

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Read this on another thread: "The wife will potentially cheat, which leads to NTR but is thankfully optional with correct choices." My question is, if I may ask, whether it's possible to go through her cheating, but not end up in a pure NTR, stolen love ending. In other words, is the decision(s) by the player that leads to her cheating a one and done thing that drops you in a separate NTR route till the end of the game, or rather something where the player can manage infidelity dynamics in a way that still lets them make good with the wife as the game goes on? Thanks for any tips, and I don't mind spoilers
pure NTR? NTR is not just what you wrote...
the cuckold loser is just the definition used by the NTR haters with which they fill Google searches a platform that drives search results to spread woke ideology of “political correctness” I suggest you use different search engines

One of the best NTR meaning I have found in the web sounds like the following:

Essentially, Netorare can be broken down into three kinks: being dominated, being the dominator, or moral corruption. NTR is just a combination of these three MAJOR kinks poured into a cocktail of enjoyment.

the 3 kinks are in this game that is one of the best NTR story ever written including all the 3 types NeToRare, NeToRase, NeToRi.

The player has the choices to go down as he wants

I prefer the ALPHA type...so being the dominant one especially in a marriage of a young couple of over 5 years that has reached a point where the physical attraction exists but is no longer as it was at the beginning of the relationship...but I also have to be the corruptor because my wife didn't want to know about being unfaithful to me!
and in fact at the beginning it is ME who for years have been telling my wife Anne that it would be a good idea to have extramarital adventures to try to avoid an end end out of boredom exhaustion of our relationship...
of course the risk of separation is always present in all couples and not always for reasons of sex...
just leave the toilet seat up see what your wife tells you :LOL:

The marriage or relationship between woman and man in their 20s statistically ends within 4/7 years.. maybe less

Our couple is trying to break every record
I don't believe in the path of separation because the title is “The Adventurous Couple” if it was about a wife stolen from her husband the title should be "The Adventurous Losing Husband"

the couple's plan is clear: Anne, you can fuck whoever you want but if you really ask me if there is someone who I would consider a no play zone:
Screenshot 2024-09-23 at 14.17.10.jpg
If you are interested in more info about this you can read my post here

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
pure NTR? NTR is not just what you wrote...
the cuckold loser is just the definition used by the NTR haters with which they fill Google searches a platform that drives search results to spread woke ideology of “political correctness” I suggest you use different search engines

One of the best NTR meaning I have found in the web sounds like the following:

Essentially, Netorare can be broken down into three kinks: being dominated, being the dominator, or moral corruption. NTR is just a combination of these three MAJOR kinks poured into a cocktail of enjoyment.

the 3 kinks are in this game that is one of the best NTR story ever written including all the 3 types NeToRare, NeToRase, NeToRi.

The player has the choices to go down as he wants

I prefer the ALPHA type...so being the dominant one especially in a marriage of a young couple of over 5 years that has reached a point where the physical attraction exists but is no longer as it was at the beginning of the relationship...but I also have to be the corruptor because my wife didn't want to know about being unfaithful to me!
and in fact at the beginning it is ME who for years have been telling my wife Anne that it would be a good idea to have extramarital adventures to try to avoid an end end out of boredom exhaustion of our relationship...
of course the risk of separation is always present in all couples and not always for reasons of sex...
just leave the toilet seat up see what your wife tells you :LOL:

The marriage or relationship between woman and man in their 20s statistically ends within 4/7 years.. maybe less

Our couple is trying to break every record
I don't believe in the path of separation because the title is “The Adventurous Couple” if it was about a wife stolen from her husband the title should be "The Adventurous Losing Husband"

the couple's plan is clear: Anne, you can fuck whoever you want but if you really ask me if there is someone who I would consider a no play zone:
View attachment 4065310
If you are interested in more info about this you can read my post here
Thanks for the tips. I read your post, it's very enthusiastic but very confusing for someone who doesn't know the game. Let me clarify my position: know what NTR is, isn't, was and has come to be. I'm not an NTR hater. I like the dynamics of love and infidelity. When I mentioned I don't like to play a "loser cuckold" it means I don't like when the MC is passive, typically when they accept that they lost access to their LI and instead get off watching her have sex with others. What I do like is a dynamic relationship where cheating can happen from either part, the other part can be pissed off, but you, the player, always have the chance to man up and get things back on track. I especially like when the NPC can decide to cheat on their own impulse, rather than reacting to the player's action, as in revenge fucking or falling out of love. It helps me feel like the story isn't all centred around the player and creates an effective illusion that the NPC has a personality and agenda that don't entirely depend on your actions.

I do like when a game lets you manage the dynamics, when decisions have short term consequences rather than making you find out that you might have made better choices late in the game, where you can't do anything anymore to avoid stuff you'd prefer to avoid. As an example (and I can't give examples from this game, sorry, haven't played it yet): your wife can cheat on you with the pizza guy, I'm ok with that, even if the MC finds out that she's doing it behind their back, I'm still ok, as long as the possible reactions include more options than the two extremes of putting an end to it, and sucking it up and doing nothing. So, given a set of choices, I could make the MC allow them to go on and later talk to the wife about it, if their relationship goes on untouched (or reinforced) after that episode. Later on, a different scene could happen where your jock best friend is flirting with your wife right before your eyes in a club, and your wife is into it, despite the fact that the MC isn't enjoying any of it. In that case I wouldn't be ok with allowing them to take it further. What I'm trying to say is that there's a difference to me whether your wife sleeps with a random guy who got lucky, or a potential or actual rival whose intention is to steal her away from you, or just to dominate you by showing that they can fuck her if and when they want. And if something like that were to happen that the MC didn't have the opportunity to stop, I'd like to at least have the opportunity for the to MC forgive her - but not the antagonist, and have the antagonist out of the picture. With a risk of digressing, I could add that I might even enjoy a story where the wife hesitates for a while between the MC and a rival, as long as there's always a path open for them to reunite. What I don't like is following a path from the point where it leads to you inevitably losing your LI.

You'd say all of this is NTR and it's great when a game manages to have it all, and I agree - but since I can enjoy some aspects of NTR, but not others, I prefer that the player can finely control the story with your choices and, yes indeed, cherry pick your kicks. Most games simplify it and create separate paths where, at a critical point in the story, you're either on a netorare, netorase, netori path, etc. On each path you'll get scenes related to that kink and none that are related to other kinks. I don't really enjoy pure paths (and that's the only reason why I mentioned "pure netorare"), although it's probably the most convenient for developers. Makes me feel like I'm always losing something I would enjoy, unless I can take the whole deal, including stuff I don't enjoy.

I'm sorry if this feels detached from the actual game, just wanted to make it clear why I'm trying to learn more about it before committing time to playing it. At this point, I'm confident that TACOS gives you more control than most other games, and that's a plus. Your other post, however detailed you made it, doesn't help me, though, since I can't reference the actual story. I do like spoilers and walkthroughs to make sure I can see a path that I'd like to follow, but the walkthrough mod here, coupled with people's testimony that

On all ryan cheating routes, even on the seperation path MC will have the oportunity to reunite with Anne...
make me think this might be exactly the kind of dynamic I'm looking for in a game, with a relationship that's neither purely conventional and monogamic, nor even purely consensual in the extramarital episodes, but can stretch, break boundaries of conventional wisdom and still fall back to the centre multiple times, in a fully convincing manner.

Last edited:

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I haven't played this in awhile and I had no idea there is a remake underway. By reading the comments it seems that Anne can cheat now? Anybody willing to definitively say so? Yes or no would suffice.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I do like when a game lets you manage the dynamics, when decisions have short term consequences rather than making you find out that you might have made better choices late in the game, where you can't do anything anymore to avoid stuff you'd prefer to avoid.
I will respond to small parts of your post trying to be as short as possible_
I will respond to small parts of your post trying to be as short as possible
The first thing you need to know is that THE MC is me :) i.e. Anne's husband...the player has control over my choices and as in real life you cannot how your wife reacts to your actions in advance
but you can save before the choices using QuickSave if needed.

but as I said the story has a well-defined prologue that should make you understand how to behave... because it is the protagonist who pushes his wife to have affairs with others
You have the choice of staying faithful to her or doing what seems logical to me...I bribe her to entertain her so that in the meantime I can enjoy myself without thinking too much about consequences!

I have been engaged to Anne since my second year of college. I have been idengaged to Anne since my sophomore year of college and we got married right after graduation...we have known each other since we were teenagers

our wife can cheat on you with the pizza guy
The pizza guy is part of the activities that I receive in my email

I have registered an account in "The adventurous Couple" web site this is mi first movr to spice up our sex life
Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 16.23.30.jpg
it is a web site for couples that want try new experiences
Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 16.21.07.jpg
this is the very first email that i receive

There are no wrong or right choices ... you just have to read the dialogues well and try yourself to play the role of the main character
for consequences...there are premature game-overs that will help you figure out what choices are too wrong--- the immediate consequences are there but they resolve in the fact that you may miss some sex scenes... or not

for this i post a part of the dev recommendations

I highly recommend multiple playthroughs with multiple paths so that you get to see all. On some paths their may not be as much material as other paths. It's good to play as many as possible.

There is so much coming up in the next update for Sept 3rd, but again it will depend on which path your on and if you play multiple paths.
I recommend you start from season 1 and support the developer if you like the story-

your post is long I will stop here but if I find more things to answer I will do so

Cheers

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I haven't played this in awhile and I had no idea there is a remake underway. By reading the comments it seems that Anne can cheat now? Anybody willing to definitively say so? Yes or no would suffice.
Yes, once you get far enough into the game, there's a player-controlled option that opens up the path for Anne to cheat. There's then another point later on with where your previous actions can play into her decision to cheat.

r0ckh0und's post here gives the details.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
make me think this might be exactly the kind of dynamic I'm looking for in a game, with a relationship that's neither purely conventional and monogamic, nor even purely consensual in the extramarital episodes, but can stretch, break boundaries of conventional wisdom and still fall back to the centre multiple times, in a fully convincing manner.
It's definitely a way to get some tension, drama and more insight of the characters themselves in this game.
How they see their current situation and feel about it. That's sth I'm still missing in the game or better said lacks.
It now turns into the right direction with MC talking to Dave who is more experienced in this kind of life style Anne and MC entered.
It might also be possible that a talk with Lisa, Dave's wife, can draw pictures for MC on how it is from the sight of a woman to have a husband who likes to share her.
The same should be done for Anne when following the seperation path or any other paths. She needs someone trustworthy to whom she can share her thoughts so that the spectator gets a clearer view of her and what she does with the advices she gets is still up to us players.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
how it is from the sight of a woman to have a husband who likes to share her.
That would be interesting, from a spectator's perspective. I get the idea of open relationships better than one side sharing the other, so it would be instructive to have an insight on both sides of that kink.

I do still have an issue that I prefer to roleplay a character as I'd be in their shoes, which makes me less likely to run into content that stems from power dynamics that I don't normally put front and centre in sex and relationships.

That's why I'm looking for a game where it can let the MC make decisions I wouldn't make, but which don't make him a total asshole (either in a dominant or submissive way) and have "controlled consequences", in the sense that they don't railroad the story off a main track and into a possible bad ending.

In this case, being able to reunite later with Anne, after she began cheating, sounds promising, so let's find out how much of an asshole I can avoid being while still triggering her to cheat?

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes