88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Seriously, incompatibility of OS!? R u completly dumb?
U better chech ur human OS. It has quite a few dropouts. U shouldn't compress ur brain more than 3 times, u lil rascal!
The only thing here that lacks quality r ur posts.

We were not talking about quality.
A guy asked why he wasn't able to see some images.
The reason is simple!
As this is not his first and only game he plays, we know (not you) for sure his system is running fine but uses a compressed version of the game and that the compressor just forgot to adjust the script or keep certain images in png as we can see in the screen.
View attachment 4163298
Keep the bullshit u r spreading around to urself and choke on it, u asskissing liar!

Just for information! (I pretty doubt ur little brain can handle it)
replay =
  • a recording of a game session
  • a showing again of a motion pictures/television show
reply =
  • a response
are you able to read???
I already write about the only png pics that are in this game

You still keep thinking about your mistake ... you always make a mistake when you post something in F95!

Here is my little brain that is bigger then yours. Scripts are for idiots you are too much focused on the script you are going blind from reading Renpy code... but the real problem is that you are not able to understand what you read in my epic posts and in the dialogues of this great story!

re-read my post if your stupidity allow you to read what i have wrote
Why you want humiliate yourself in that way?
I'm the Alpha in this game!
You are wrong ... get over it

Peace, Love and Sex!
this are the only .png pics inside the original uncompressed release
Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 12.14.42.jpg
Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 12.14.42.jpg

and you can see from the png file dates there are also ping pics from the old version of TAC CH 14/standalone CH 15
but the png in the script you posted now are not the scene that Drake123890 was not able to see in his computer
so the script in Tacos does not look for png renders... this is Drake post
Theres a bunch of images d8 that are showing up as not found, pretty much all of the images aren't available for him, just the dialogue. any tips on what to do?
so his problem is not inside the script.
This happens when the compressed version isn't made properly.
The script asks explicit for png images, but the compressed version has all png files converted into webp's.
This is your wrong replay including all your replay to me made for justify your error... you are still making mistakes on mistakes by continuing to quote me with childish and stupid insults
I have just corrected your wrong post
Peace, Love and Sex

I hope the case is closed for real

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I don't understand why our friend r0ckh0und is so obsessed with me. Maybe he loves me? :cool: But if you LOVE me I could try to learn how to create codes and scripts for renpy. You are a great expert in scrips...
dearest if you want to send me a private message i am available and if i was not already married to Anne:love: i might think about it. Anyway I wish you peace and happiness
Maybe when Anne divorces me we can get married?

We are all friends here ... we are just trying to help each other as real friends do, writing and responding with a little humor can help to understand each other better by avoiding misunderstandings

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I already write about the only png pics that are in this game
I talked to Drake about the compressed version here on f95. That version had all png's converted into webp.
Unfortunately the script asked explicit for png images, which couldn't be laoded by the game as they were converted into webp.

U r just to dumb to understand!

are you able to read???
Here is my little brain that is saying
This is your wrong replay with all your replay to me
You r definetly to dumb to read, lol and I was right by assuming your lil brain cannot handle it!
replay =
  • a recording of a game session
  • a showing again of a motion pictures/television show
reply =
  • a response
Dumb to read, dumb to understand...u r more useless than a slice of bread that even butter runs away from
and to enlighten u about ur other post, I just can't stand a pompous wannabe alpha ass who turns out to be a dirty liar.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
it was a very dumb thing lol i just downloaded the wt mod for a later version and used it on an older version of the game
I'm happy that you solved your issue... I just try to help you... so the problem was not: "The script asks explicit for png images" and was not the use of "compressed version" as our friend r0ckh0und said

I think in my 3 advice.... RE-INSTAL WAS THE CORRECT ONE!
When i replay to help I never talk about scripts and code (not everyone is able to use the code and in the majority that kind of advices do not help).. bc usually every issue can be resolved by reinstall the game!

Thank you so much
PS: I'm ignoring the user that usually i love to call him "Hound-rock&roll" :LOL: and I hope he closed the case as i suggest 2times to him and he is not continuing to humiliate himself by quoting my perfect posts that I only write to help those who are having trouble understanding the story wrote in Tacos.And I hope he avoids insulting the intelligence of the users of this Thread by jeopardizing the importance of the dialogues inside the story between me and my wife Anne in one of the best written games in F95!

for the record I have sent many private messages to him but he continues to humiliate himself in public without answering me in private as per the rule of this site he should do...if he wants to talk about me he is free to send messages in private.
On my side: I will continue to talk about me and my wife Anne in this thread

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
as you know my OS is MacOS X.. actually I use Ventura.
I had bad experiences especially with the previous OS Monterey that some compressed webp pics files were not readable in my OS...
since then I avoid downloading compressed versions also because I use a 4K-65 inch screen for games and so the compression of the images makes visible the reduction in quality.. the images lose brilliance result slightly blurred

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes