smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
great beginning for your game, if i can offer some advice :

1: compress your video in the game for the next update because 5 gb is extra huge for only 1 or 2 sex scene and do it for each update

2: focus on 1 path for each update ex : 0,4 would be focus on stepmom with a few scene for 1 or 2 other charater it will be easier for you and quicker

3: research a way to have in the menu of renpy a cheat menu directly install were you can click and enter the code ( i know it exist) cause beieve me some poeple will cheat

other than that good work continue like that (y)

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
great beginning for your game, if i can offer some advice :

1: compress your video in the game for the next update because 5 gb is extra huge for only 1 or 2 sex scene and do it for each update

2: focus on 1 path for each update ex : 0,4 would be focus on stepmom with a few scene for 1 or 2 other charater it will be easier for you and quicker

3: research a way to have in the menu of renpy a cheat menu directly install were you can click and enter the code ( i know it exist) cause beieve me some poeple will cheat

other than that good work continue like that (y)
Thank you for advice, next update going to be around 2.5 gb with double content

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone knows what the first scene in the gallery is? also a shame that based on what I read here 4 scenes in the gallery are hentai :(

First of all that should be optional, and when being in the part where you receive a text message if you like role play should warn you in advance that these scenes are hentai. Not my cup of tea, and im sure there are many others like that aswell. Also NTR should be optional too.

All in all I've enjoyed the first version of the game but do something about Hentai and NTR being optional. Thanks

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
looks nice but like stated before, gonna need to shrink that a lot for user accessibility (exceeds pixeldrain free and takes forever to download)
Pixeldrain has actually increased the limit of 5 gigs daily, to 50 gigs until the end of April. So hurry up, you can do it!

Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Anyone knows what the first scene in the gallery is? also a shame that based on what I read here 4 scenes in the gallery are hentai :(

First of all that should be optional, and when being in the part where you receive a text message if you like role play should warn you in advance that these scenes are hentai. Not my cup of tea, and im sure there are many others like that aswell. Also NTR should be optional too.

All in all I've enjoyed the first version of the game but do something about Hentai and NTR being optional. Thanks
Only 2 scenes are hentai, and optional there are 4 megan sexting scenes in the game, 2 of them hentai. Daddy path and Teacher path. NTR is optional you can avoid it in day 1. Don't call mark and you are safe :D

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Only 2 scenes are hentai, and optional there are 4 megan sexting scenes in the game, 2 of them hentai. Daddy path and Teacher path. NTR is optional you can avoid it in day 1. Don't call mark and you are safe :D
Ah ok thats interesting I thought the others would be hentai too so I didn't bother with the other 2 paths teacher and daddy are the ones I tried lol

• Yay, new update!

DanielSanv11

Feb 19, 2018
Actually enjoyed the game idea and some of it's execution. Liked that there were a lot of girls I haven't seen and some interesting models. The premise is interesting and worth of getting into it. I will keep watching this game.

However:
- I suspected that each choice has a in game consequence, but I did not expect the fact that choices have long term consences, like the check for Ash with 5 love points. There was no indication of this. While I dig this, I got caught unaware. Now I don't know how many bad choices I made that denied some of the content, next on there
- There are some things that indicate that there are choices that unlock future content, altough after rechecking choices it did not change anything. There are options that seem to open paths or close paths, but they don't go anywhere. There are casts that get presented, like Reagan, the girl in the solo library (sorority) that just get presented and don't ever show up. There are some weird put people that just seem to be there for the sake of visuals or dialogue, and don't go anywhere.
- There are moments when there are dialogue options and some good moments, not necesarrily sex that are good and go somewhere in action and story and there is sometimes 0 content moments and just discussions. Seems like a huge discrepency between the game, like 2 separate developers working on it.
- A lot of the game, seems moments mishmashed and not carefully planned out to form a coherent direction and story. Filler for Filler sake. I am not saying that everything should have an immediate conclusion but there are very disjointed moments from actual choices. Like a lot of stuff take too much time to unfold. As other people have said, either focus on a character per episode or a part of the story on the episode. It's kinda dissapointing that you have that 4 paths major choice, early in this episode, with blackmail, tell, don't tell, don't act, and you have then 10-15 minutes of more content, choices, discussions and you don't see anything unfold from that major choice. So I have to load the save and check multiple options, not only multiple screens later, but another episode. Would have been great at least if yo would have made a teaser for the choice you made or anything. It just is dissapointing and people will forget that, that, was a major choice. And again introducting characters and then doing nothing with them in the update.

As I said, I am willing to give this game a go, but try to make a coherent game, as there are multiple instances of completely different products.

• Red Heart

WhatsFappenin

Apr 11, 2021
This is one hell of a "first attempt" Dev. Really like your style and what you are doing. I agree it feels a little "linear" right now, but as far as a first release goes, this has some great potential. Please keep it up, and I'm excited to see how this turns out. Cheers.
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

• Red Heart

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
it seems i need correct answers to get somewhere. unfortunately 0x52 doesnot indicate anything useful so have to randomly click n roll back .
looks like vn-cyoa so id suggest
--toolbar/tracker for points (if any needed for girls/routes etc) *i saw some info in text by chance, but i dont read.
--auto-pilot option (highlighting best outcomes, to cover all/most scenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.00 star(s) 28 Votes