bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Was looking through the thread to see if this was ever clarified and once again, I'm reminded of how weirdly entitled we are here. especially the anti-ntr army and the compression junkies. Jeez. Anyways, are there any characters that are locked behind the Blackmail path? I fuck with Vanna Bardot heavily but I'm interested in the romance path.

Reactions: Studio Kami

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
an amazing game. Any routes are possible. Many genres can be into this. Cuckhold, pregnancy etc

Only downside was some of the videos were long and if you clicked, you missed the whole scene. Like blow job to deepthroat. hope can click throught the videos for changes

Thanks for the amazing game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
an amazing game. Any routes are possible. Many genres can be into this. Cuckhold, pregnancy etc

Only downside was some of the videos were long and if you clicked, you missed the whole scene. Like blow job to deepthroat. hope can click throught the videos for changes

Thanks for the amazing game
We made a new system with my programmer. We are going to test it on next version, If you click while watching the video, you will skip seconds according to the total video duration. 5 or 10 seconds. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: X_Alascato

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Was looking through the thread to see if this was ever clarified and once again, I'm reminded of how weirdly entitled we are here. especially the anti-ntr army and the compression junkies. Jeez. Anyways, are there any characters that are locked behind the Blackmail path? I fuck with Vanna Bardot heavily but I'm interested in the romance path.
Hello yes, Angel and her friends for a now. There will be more unique characters for blackmail route in the future. :giggle:

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes