gooner69

Feb 13, 2018
Best i could get when going on the date with one of the sisters (sybil) was 4 love points and i was getting told it wasnt enough. Is that a limitation because current content or is there a way to score the points needed as i tried a few ways and most points i got was 4.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Best i could get when going on the date with one of the sisters (sybil) was 4 love points and i was getting told it wasnt enough. Is that a limitation because current content or is there a way to score the points needed as i tried a few ways and most points i got was 4.
I just write a small walkthrough for you, just select these options in order

Scene starts:

1-Be polite
2-My precious
3-Ask her for drinks
4-Compliment her
5-Talk about school
6-Question the man behind Ashley
7-Talk about relationships --- You are too beautiful to be alone!
8-Last drinks
9-Let her

This scene will affect your future relationship with Ash.

Hope you enjoy!

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Looking good so far, looking forward to a full walkthrough or a walkthrough mod. I am missing quite a few scenes and no idea where i would go back to get them

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
For the first one, you need to go to Kelly's house after school and if you get enough points with Avery you will get a scene

For the second one you need to call mark on day1 and activate NTR option. Don't worry there is no NTR in this game right now and There will be small NTR scenes. NTR completely avoidable!
thx for the response, any idea how many points u need to unlock it i keep on getting avery score=3 and no matter what different option i try i still can't unlock it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
thx for the response, any idea how many points u need to unlock it i keep on getting avery score=3 and no matter what different option i try i still can't unlock it
There is an easy way for the Avery scene, just spam option 1 and drop the keys :D

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Looking good so far, looking forward to a full walkthrough or a walkthrough mod. I am missing quite a few scenes and no idea where i would go back to get them
There is a gallery unlocker if you want, I am still working on wt

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Great Work dev. Nice game and plot. Good Model selections for characters. Hope you drive the game to completion. I know its your story but be careful with NTR . It tends to divide your playerbase. Good luck.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Step Agency [v0.5] [NKami] – Compressed

1080p videos
Win/Linux v0.5 · · · (2.2 GiB :: 4 GiB)

720p videos
Win/Linux v0.5 · · · (1.4 GiB :: 4 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes