dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
how much femdom is there? xD am a sub my self so i was wondering if there is a femdom route or if its maledom mostly? :D sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day :)

Reactions: Studio Kami

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
DEV WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DID YOU PUT THE IMAGE FROM THE ANIME THAT I HATE THE MOST FUCKING NTR THAT IS 1799890_megansextswallow1.png

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The download sizes in the future can be manageable by allowing the download of the update only, and not having to download the whole game every time.
That way the image quality doesn't suffer due to compression. No to mention there's always people offering compressed versions for the ones who want that.
In my case, I prefer uncompromised quality.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the first release had a more neat image; this second release seemed a little fuzzy, compared to the first; more noticeable on the faces, being the original release a little over 5 GB, and this one 4 GB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The download sizes in the future can be manageable by allowing the download of the update only, and not having to download the whole game every time.
That way the image quality doesn't suffer due to compression. No to mention there's always people offering compressed versions for the ones who want that.
In my case, I prefer uncompromised quality.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the first release had a more neat image; this second release seemed a little fuzzy, compared to the first; more noticeable on the faces, being the original release a little over 5 GB, and this one 4 GB.
Yes, you are right. The game has so many HD videos and pictures. I am going to make a full HD version when the game is completed. For the people who likes quality :coffee:

Man it's going to be painfull to upload that with my 1Mbit upload speed :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes