Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised with the release, despite the step part that I don't like, because after the prologue there's little mention to that and the family treat the MC just as that; they just call him brother or son. There's only the scene when the MC spies on the mom when he describes her as adoptive mother. Such parts are annoying because they break the immersion, which is everything in a game.
I don't mind the big file size as long the game quality justifies it. IMO the use of videos makes the game more immersive and I was surprised by the consistency of the story with the videos, which pretty much sets this game apart from similar ones.
The part with the aunt and cousin could have more references to their familial relation, which is important to set the tone in an incest themed game.
I hope the dev can keep up with this quality and a consistent and natural flow of an incest story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
NKami New update didn't get promoted in the latest updates pages right ? Because i didn't see it there. If its not and i didn't miss anything you better contact with the mods and get the game promoted. It will bring you more viewers . Again sorry if its promoted and i didn't see it.
Other than that good start and good model selection. Specially sisters really good. Good luck

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
NKami New update didn't get promoted in the latest updates pages right ? Because i didn't see it there. If its not and i didn't miss anything you better contact with the mods and get the game promoted. It will bring you more viewers . Again sorry if its promoted and i didn't see it.
Other than that good start and good model selection. Specially sisters really good. Good luck
I have already contacted, but they said wait to me. 3 days passed and still waiting. It's okey this is a big forum uploaders working realy hard. Thank you for comment :giggle:

Android no work
I am realy sorry for that. Can you tell me the device you tested? Any error you got?

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
Step Agency [v0.3] [NKami] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3 · · Pixeldrain · (972.9 MiB :: 5.1 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
any plan to update the compressed version?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes