hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Kind of wish there was a quest thing with this because I am not sure what scenes I missed on. So many different women but only 3 fuck scenes so far that I hit on. And one of them kills you off. Trying to avoid the hentai one and that one sexting with unknown person seems like NTR definitely given the picture

KrimzdKing

Feb 12, 2020
NKami love the game so far, really like how you transitioned between gameplay and scenes, also are you one piece fan(ur dp looks like it)? how often do you plan to update this game? Great job again

Reactions: Studio Kami

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
personally id vote for some sandboxisation .
i like visuals but i need more sense of control/movement . hence some maps and locations at least so that it would be some sort of meet&fck rpsim i can technically consider 'playing' (and not skip all text until next lewd clip like i do with vns).

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
NKami love the game so far, really like how you transitioned between gameplay and scenes, also are you one piece fan(ur dp looks like it)? how often do you plan to update this game? Great job again
Yes I am big fan of one piece, I will make a sandbox, open world, 3d adult op game someday. I will update the game as I produce content that is truly worth playing. Developing this game is now my second job. Maybe one day in the future I can become a full time game dev. I plan to update it every 10 or 15 days.

personally id vote for some sandboxisation .
i like visuals but i need more sense of control/movement . hence some maps and locations at least so that it would be some sort of meet&fck rpsim i can technically consider 'playing' (and not skip all text until next lewd clip like i do with vns).
Firstly you are right this game is story based interactive game. You see the scenes according to what you chose. I started this business from scratch 2 months ago. The script I wrote is limited to the videos I found. I really like to write screenplays. It makes me really happy to try things and gain experience and the feedback I get from you guys. When I finish this game, I will take bigger steps in my future projects. Thank you all!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
this game is story based interactive game.
I will make a sandbox, open world, 3d adult op game someday
i see. for any future sandbox projects id suggest to not give much love for writing component. hence minimize it to save your efforts.
(cannot speak for all but afaik many sandboxplayers just skip texts, caz it is more like an obstacle between quest task and progression resulting in xxx rewards)
im totally up for some original (or banal) screenplays as long as it is clear what is going on from hints, visuals, locations, answers, choices, objects. (etc)
surely i could benefit from some short txts like mc/self-thoughts (more like reminders about what/why/when is to be done) and even short dialogues if in the mood (from my experience id say i need smth like qsp or alike text window format ...otherwise i cannot help myself: renpy - hold ctrl instant skip, html -scroll down and-or next page. also with htmls i dont like small white fonts on black - it messes with my eyes . plus often there is weird formatting , that is, i found it rather uncomfy to read even if i wanted to)

Reactions: Studio Kami
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes