Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'm sorry if this question is asked a lot, but what's the quality difference usually on compressed games? I normally don't play compressed versions, but saw 7.64 GB and reconsidered, though I'm surprised that compressors were able to shave off almost 6 GB, so it just made me curious how similar the quality will be.
The quality jump like that might mean that the compressors are going from .jpeg to .webm which as far as I can tell (I myself am not a compressor or a programmer) is significantly more efficient for photos/videos in HTML games. Typically when using .webm the files look identical when compared to .jpeg in terms of quality. (At least from what I've seen.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Joiplay crashes when trying to launch
Joiplay not works with this game, just play without it

Does anyone know how I can sleep with my mom?
Use walkthrough :)

I'm sorry if this question is asked a lot, but what's the quality difference usually on compressed games? I normally don't play compressed versions, but saw 7.64 GB and reconsidered, though I'm surprised that compressors were able to shave off almost 6 GB, so it just made me curious how similar the quality will be.
I compress my own games and I can tell you there's a huge difference in this game, the normal version is full HD, and I get the scenes mostly from 2k videos. I don't recommend you the compressed version.

You'll be able to install the next version as a patch over v0.7 :giggle:

Reactions: Paprika and Anzonio

trahnil51

Apr 28, 2019
Anyone having trouble loading into the game? Downloaded the full (non-compressed version) and when I try to open the .exe file nothing happens. Any possible solutions?

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
I know games like these get a lot of hate but I appreciate you putting in effort to make a solid story and different narrative to em, keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

niooooo

Sep 11, 2019
I download the mac version and try to unzip it, but it shows it is empty? is it the file broken?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes