1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wtf already a new release? The new One Piece saga didn't even started. Anyway thank you very much for your hard work.

Just a question to confirm, new updates are stand alones correct? You need 0.7 and update with 0.8 correct? I recall something like that last release due file size.

nvm I'm dumb.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
* Looking at tags, sees 'Multiple Penetration' but not 'Anal Sex' or 'Vaginal Sex' *

Uhmm... I have questions... :unsure:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
unless there is a torrent... no way in hell i can download this..

not that i don't want to.. no.. i'd love to download it cuz it looks great

But still there is no way...

a torrent please? anyone?

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I never played this, so I have some doubts. How the pregnancy feature works? you have some sort of ingame stat to check if you knocked up a character, or is it purely choice based, like choosing to cum inside and a female character tells the MC later in the story she is pregnant?

Reactions: jamod

Darck212

Sep 27, 2017
How about another method to download the full game beside mega or the other websites that take ages to get the game and try, you know it's easier to just had a torrent for people to play your game

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How about another method to download the full game beside mega or the other websites that take ages to get the game and try, you know it's easier to just had a torrent for people to play your game
Personally the best for big files is GoFile, it's pretty fast, although don't know if it has limit. Also, if I'm not mistaken it suffers from bandwitch when many people are using the same link.

Reactions: sonicthehotdog

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
v0.8

★From now on the game contains a gallery unlocker
★ 4000 lines of text
★ 1318 images
★ 381 videos
★ 26+ new sex scenes
★ 3 new characters
★ Fixed known issues
★ 2 Bad ending
★ New genres
0.8 added 381 new videos? o_O

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
13GB is a bit much for a lot of people. Might want to find an option to deal with that. Like torrents, splitting the file, using webp and webms...making update only patches...

Not everyone can deal with large file downloads like that, or even wants to deal with those file sizes.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes