Keioshin

May 4, 2017
13GB is a bit much for a lot of people. Might want to find an option to deal with that. Like torrents, splitting the file, using webp and webms...making update only patches...

Not everyone can deal with large file downloads like that, or even wants to deal with those file sizes.
The update only patch is still 5 gigs.

Deathforce1

Sep 25, 2017
I truly would love to try this but man I'm not gonna deal with this singular massive download, Please add multi-part download.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
This games is good. I played it before but the space required just get higher and higher. Wonder if i should download again.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Why do you even bother uploading to Mega if the update is too big to download without paying?
Lots of people actually pay for Mega. Because it gives better download speeds for a lot of people.
It isn't great for people in Europe and some other places tho.

I prefer mega because I get way better transfer rates with Mega. a 1GB file takes minutes to download on Mega...while on others...it can take several hours.

Chal04

Dec 27, 2018
13GB is a bit much for a lot of people. Might want to find an option to deal with that. Like torrents, splitting the file, using webp and webms...making update only patches...

Not everyone can deal with large file downloads like that, or even wants to deal with those file sizes.
Hi

Please share Android version

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
Lots of people actually pay for Mega. Because it gives better download speeds for a lot of people.
It isn't great for people in Europe and some other places tho.

I prefer mega because I get way better transfer rates with Mega. a 1GB file takes minutes to download on Mega...while on others...it can take several hours.
Gofile is considerably better in that regard. If I can download 6-10gb game in 5-10 minutes without paying for a premium membership and bandwidth cap.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes