Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
any new update or game dead?
Love you all...
Due to obligatory military service in my country, which requires me to serve in the Navy for 6 months, I was urgently called up for service. During this time I'm not allowed to use the internet. I plan to evaluate my free time there writing stories and scripts...
After my return, I'll continue my projects at full speed, and will work with a fresh mind and more passion.
There will be no updates for 6 months until I return. You can think of my Patreon page as a tip jar for the next 6 months. I'll be back with stronger stories. Until I return, any support you provide will be used for my future projects. Thank y'all.

Plans after I return

★I'll finish The Agency

★I'll work with a proofreader to make my stories more smooth.

★ I'll publish the 1st part of my new project.(The NPC names in the game will be chosen by my patrons who've supported me for a long time. Supporter role included)

After my service,I will be looking forward to coming back and making better games to make my supporters happy.
See you when I get back
NoKami..

Taken from his patreon

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
Can some one port it to APK ? I found one but it was 0.7 and not 0.8 would be great I also tried it on Joiplay but these type of games that have videos in it don't play on Joiplay.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Can some one port it to APK ? I found one but it was 0.7 and not 0.8 would be great I also tried it on Joiplay but these type of games that have videos in it don't play on Joiplay.
They actually work on the patreon version of joiplay, the videos though, don't(a lot of games that don't work on joiplay playstore version wrok with the patreon version, the plugins are also updated and it is free) . I am playing it now, the sounds work fine but it is like there are no videos, only images/frames of the videos(in this game at least). It still playable, but I'm waiting for an apk too, to enhance the experience.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Uuuuum... are they real people, alive, flesh and bone IRL? -If so- Did not see that coming; -if not- how the hell did they managed to do that... I mean characters look like real, WTF?

8O

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The game is so huge now. How will you do it?
I'm splitting the current version of the game into two parts with some changes.
So, now, the Android version runs smoothly, and you don't have to download the scenes from the old version.

✭Part 1 will contain the first 18 days

✭Part 2 will contain the last 14 days

✭Part 3 is the last part of the game and will contain additional scenes

✭After part 3, I’ll announce my new project

Kingsting09

Dec 27, 2019
Hey guys playing it on Joiplay and after unpacking and decompilingthe videos don't play only the stills do
Can someone help me on this?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes