JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
also i dld part 2 from go file link but when I extract it it says the agency 0.8 (which was the last version number I think before announcing how you divided it into parts or episodes?) I wanna be sure its the right version since part1's go file link extracts part1

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
torrent file invaild or corrupted please fix
It's outdated

i am happy u are back dont leave use again!
Not even death can stop me from making adult games!

also i dld part 2 from go file link but when I extract it it says the agency 0.8 (which was the last version number I think before announcing how you divided it into parts or episodes?) I wanna be sure its the right version since part1's go file link extracts part1
I checked the links and there seems to be no problem. If the size of the zip file is 9gb it should be part 2

Reactions: Fish_lip

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheAgency-P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheAgency-P2

TheAgency-P3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Studio Kami

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
You can play again and choose different paths and see different content. Especially when part 3 is completed, there will be min 15 different endings
So this update of part 3 is not completed right, still more to add to it?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Typos in part 1
30 day before create your agency-> 30 days before creating your agency
collage-> college
Text to Dani-> Text Dani
be friend-> befriend
apparently all the women in this school are so hot-> Wow, apparently ALL the women in this school are hot
I had better time (I dont even know what this is supposed to be so I'll guess)-> I had a better time somewhere else
wow the writer sure likes using the abbreviation of 're and 'd and 've making some sentences sound weird when normally people say the full words

Reactions: Studio Kami

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I see the rape tag, is there actual rape content or is it just one easily missable scene and not actual content in the game?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes