Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Could someone mention me once there's a compressed version. The game looks nice. I'd like to try it, but at the moment, it's a bit too large.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
What kinda bullshit is this? Guy has 1 bad meeting and game over, shot in the head or shut-in for the rest of his life. no indication things were going even remotely bad. He just throws a fit and destroys his life cuz one bitch was a bit rude.
And just to be clear, if this game over was triggered by much earlier choices, then i hate you. I fucking hate game-over screens with no indication of what choice led to it.
what does any of part three have to do with his fear of hospitals?
Fiona whores herself into a doctor and the sight of these scenes traumatizes our main character. MC, whose first love was Fiona, has sacrificed much and years for Fiona. He creates a second personality in his mind to forget everything. (NTR Path)

Fiona leaves the MC because the doctor has arranged a job for her. MC, whose first love was Fiona, has sacrificed much and years for Fiona. He creates a second personality in his mind to forget everything. (Normal Path)

The hospital and the doctors irritate our main character, and since then he doesn't go to the hospital anymore.

Both paths have the same story, with only minor changes, but the main storyline is the same. I don't put 360p gifs in the game.
I have a 2.5 TB disk full of video and I edit, cut, and censor videos for each scene. It takes a long time just to find the scene. I'm talking about 1700 videos here...

I would like to put more visuals to support the scenes, but I am limited to videos.

When I'm preparing a scene, I have to search for the perfect video for that scene and download it, and it can take a long time to find even the best quality. I am working full-time on this project and I will never put up a video that will spoil the quality of the game. So some people complain about the disk size. I understand them, but I am using 2.5 Tb of disk space to make this game, and all videos are in high bitrate with Full HD resolution.

I don't think my project is perfect, but I work every day to achieve perfection and I like doing that. I hope one day I will make a game that will make you happy too :)

Last edited:

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Fiona whores herself into a doctor and the sight of these scenes traumatizes our main character. MC, whose first love was Fiona, has sacrificed much and years for Fiona. He creates a second personality in his mind to forget everything. (NTR Path)

Fiona leaves the MC because the doctor has arranged a job for her. MC, whose first love was Fiona, has sacrificed much and years for Fiona. He creates a second personality in his mind to forget everything. (Normal Path)

The hospital and the doctors irritate our main character, and since then he doesn't go to the hospital anymore.

Both paths have the same story, with only minor changes, but the main storyline is the same. I don't put 360p gifs in the game.
I have a 2.5 TB disk full of video and I edit, cut, and censor videos for each scene. It takes a long time just to find the scene. I'm talking about 1700 videos here...

I would like to put more visuals to support the scenes, but I am limited to videos.

When I'm preparing a scene, I have to search for the perfect video for that scene and download it, and it can take a long time to find even the best quality. I am working full-time on this project and I will never put up a video that will spoil the quality of the game. So some people complain about the disk size. I understand them, but I am using 2.5 Tb of disk space to make this game, and all videos are in high bitrate with Full HD resolution.

I don't think my project is perfect, but I work every day to achieve perfection and I like doing that. I hope one day I will make a game that will make you happy too :)
Bit of a stretch on the hospital bit to be honest, but maybe that's because i opted for the no ntr option, so it made less sense to me.

Now what about the other thing? He has a meeting with Alina (i think) she isults him and calls him a submissive bitch (or similar) and my only option was r4p3 her and get shot in the dome or go home and ruin my life by becoming a shut in

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Bit of a stretch on the hospital bit to be honest, but maybe that's because i opted for the no ntr option, so it made less sense to me.

Now what about the other thing? He has a meeting with Alina (i think) she isults him and calls him a submissive bitch (or similar) and my only option was r4p3 her and get shot in the dome or go home and ruin my life by becoming a shut in
In the Alina episode, if you don't have a model to do the job, it's a bad ending. Instead of just putting a text with a bad ending, I created 2 different visual scenes; one is a rape scene and the other is a fat man scene. Since the choices are not very difficult in the game, I didn't want to write the results next to all the choices, but I still wrote WT for each episode.

I take it as a good criticism and in my future works, if possible, I will put an activatable WT mode in the game so you will be able to see the result of your choices.

In the final version of Episode 3, you'll be able to follow a path that includes a lot of rape scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Shagrynn

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The Agency [Part 1-3] [NKami] – COMPRESSED

Part 1
Win/Linux · · · (1.2 GiB :: 4.49 GiB)
Mac · · · (1.2 GiB :: 4.47 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Part 2 – provided by Exoplast
Win/Linux + Mac · · · (2.4 GiB :: 8.46 GiB)

This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Part 3 – provided by Exoplast
Win/Linux + Mac · · · (314 MiB :: 971 MiB)

Caveat emptor.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
In the Alina episode, if you don't have a model to do the job, it's a bad ending. Instead of just putting a text with a bad ending, I created 2 different visual scenes; one is a rape scene and the other is a fat man scene. Since the choices are not very difficult in the game, I didn't want to write the results next to all the choices, but I still wrote WT for each episode.

I take it as a good criticism and in my future works, if possible, I will put an activatable WT mode in the game so you will be able to see the result of your choices.

In the final version of Episode 3, you'll be able to follow a path that includes a lot of rape scenes
Not a big fan of the r4p3 scenes myself. I did briefly fantasize about cumming in the food MC prepares for his sister lol. I was also a bit disappointed that you can visit Debb while she's sleeping but never do anything.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Studio Kami

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Not a big fan of the r4p3 scenes myself. I did briefly fantasize about cumming in the food MC prepares for his sister lol. I was also a bit disappointed that you can visit Debb while she's sleeping but never do anything.
Debb's story will take place in chapter 3, so you will see a scene about it in the next version :)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes