jmaxthebest

Aug 23, 2017
i download a patch file patch.rpy but i not find the same file in the game .. where i put the patch i use the mac version remaster ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio Kami

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
My main complaint about "real" AVN's is the lack of consistency. Ie The MC has like 20 different dicks from 20 different actors. If you are going to bother with "real" at least keep the same actors and instead of reusing footage from 10-20yo crap everyone has already seen (at least if the stars are somewhat famous) and trying to make it fit some AVN script film it new just for the AVN you are working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Studio Kami

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
there's some sort of headers error that mentions ashteddy- and the game won't open after i unzip the fille

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
man the pregnancy tag is so clickbait
instead of impregnation we got cucked by seeing mc childhood friend pregnant
Damn, that's dissapointing. Pretty sure that's the opposite of what MAJORITY of those who have been waiting for pregnancy want.
Fucking a pregnant chick that YOU got pregnant = YES
Fucking a pregnant chick that someone else got pregnant = NO

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Damn, that's dissapointing. Pretty sure that's the opposite of what MAJORITY of those who have been waiting for pregnancy want.
Fucking a pregnant chick that YOU got pregnant = YES
Fucking a pregnant chick that someone else got pregnant = NO
Yeah, I designed an ending for that, you might find what you want in future releases. But as the story progresses day by day, in the current state of the game it wasn't possible to fuck someone you got pregnant with.

We would need at least 150 days of game time to have sex with someone we impregnated, but I can do it because I can flex that time in the endings ;)

Reactions: Meet42

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
this appears when I try to unzip the file- and the unzipped file will not open the program to play the game

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I will try from mixdrop- the file i downloaded originally was from Mega so you may need to edit that and fix it on your end
It is not the download source that is corrupted, but the downloaded data. Sometimes files can be corrupted while downloading
I recommend pixeldrain

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It seems download from Mega is corrupted too
me to same problem
Yes I've tried links they are all corrupted, here is my Patreon links, they are still working
Links belong to v.0.5, I forgot to change the numbers...

PC Fixed:

Mac Fixed:

Android Fixed:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is it just me or are mega downloads currently broken?
not the files itself, but it keeps retrying.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Hello, it seems that from all sites the files are corrupted. error in extract and some files or directories are missed !
plus v 3.v05 = 3.3.0 (previous)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes