Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Christmas Special is a completely new game, semi-sandbox, and has different mechanics than Agency. Only family members are the same.
Here is a screenshot from game's map
Thats so cool man. Really admire your work. One last question - expected release dates for both v0.7 and this Christmas special?

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Thats so cool man. Really admire your work. One last question - expected release dates for both v0.7 and this Christmas special?
Patreon release the Xmas episode on December 22nd but may extend it until the 25th. I work 14 hours a day but still do not have enough time...

v0.7 is the end of December.

Public releases are released 11-12 days after Patreon releases.

Omo69

May 7, 2020
Part 2 compressed doesn't work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone help? I was trying to run the game on a mac machine

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Same error as previous downloads from other sites, I used your latest links from pixeldrain
> IOError: Couldn't find file 'breakfast1.webm.'.

- see if the file breakfast1.webm exists in the game/ subdirs
- specialy secured folders hand down protections
- make sure no special symbols are in the file path
- make sure the file path is as short as possible (move game dir to root directory, for example C:\ so you start from C:\agency\agency.exe)
- do you have a codec for webm video?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio Kami

FuckForcedLogin

Jul 28, 2017
> IOError: Couldn't find file 'breakfast1.webm.'.

- see if the file breakfast1.webm exists in the game/ subdirs
- specialy secured folders hand down protections
- make sure no special symbols are in the file path
- make sure the file path is as short as possible (move game dir to root directory, for example C:\ so you start from C:\agency\agency.exe)
- do you have a codec for webm video?
the game directories are noticeably emptier with only an oversized "archive.rpa" file, it looks exactly like the previous "corrupted" downloads
it loads the webm immediately before where you walk to the stairs then crashes trying to load breakfast with dani

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the game directories are noticeably emptier with only an oversized "archive.rpa" file, it looks exactly like the previous "corrupted" downloads
it loads the webm immediately before where you walk to the stairs then crashes trying to load breakfast with dani
get unren and unpack the rpa. it should be inside the archive but sometimes antivirus programs have a problem releasing the temporary files in time for the executing program to read it without failing when extracting components

FuckForcedLogin

Jul 28, 2017
get unren and unpack the rpa. it should be inside the archive but sometimes antivirus programs have a problem releasing the temporary files in time for the executing program to read it without failing when extracting components
This worked for me, thanks. Cheers!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Studio Kami the file's too big then or forcedlogin's disk throughput is too slow. need better loading management then. some games with integrated videos i played employed a loading screen for bigger files. or a forced timeout

Reactions: Studio Kami
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes