Rigternet45

Nov 15, 2021
If I want to play from the beginning, Do I need to download Part 2 & 3 both ??
Is there any combined version(Part 1 ,2,3) in a single file ??

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello, I would like to know when the normal version for the public comes out. By the way, I loved the Christmas special.
February 27
If I want to play from the beginning, Do I need to download Part 2 & 3 both ??
Is there any combined version(Part 1 ,2,3) in a single file ??
Each part is standalone but if you want to play the whole game you have to download all the parts

Last edited:

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
What kind of NTR is in this? like are you cucking someone, or are you the one being cucked? I really wasn't sure what that NTR next to the dudes name at the start meant.

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
Why are there 3 parts og the game ? is each part a game, like episode 1 2 3 ? or is it one big game that won't work without downloading all 3 of them ?also how and where to I install incest patch, like there are 3 parts to download, which one of them need the patch ? ...

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Are the name of the models mentioned in game?
Can anyone list them?

thanks
Model names are written in the about section

Why are there 3 parts og the game ? is each part a game, like episode 1 2 3 ? or is it one big game that won't work without downloading all 3 of them ?also how and where to I install incest patch, like there are 3 parts to download, which one of them need the patch ? ...
Yes, each part is a game, like episodes 1-2-3

All 3 links are the same patch file. They are just mirrors. Just copy one of them into the game folder.
The patch file works with all parts

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meet42

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
hello sorry for the inconvenience today version 0.7 was not released for the public?
Hello, I have updated my Patreon subscription system, which means that public updates will now be one version behind the Patreon updates. The Patreon version 0.8 will be released on the 27th of the month, while the public version 0.7 will be released on the same day
:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Meet42

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Hello, I have updated my Patreon subscription system, which means that public updates will now be one version behind the Patreon updates. The Patreon version 0.8 will be released on the 27th of the month, while the public version 0.7 will be released on the same day
Kind of sucks to only announce that on the day of said public release.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Kind of sucks to only announce that on the day of said public release.
Yes, I suck.

However, publishing it today would not be fair to my supporters.

I apologize for mentioning February 12th, I was so focused on working on version 0.8 that I overlooked it.

But, I believe in learning from my mistakes and will make a conscious effort to provide a better update to make up for it

qwertzuiop

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded version 0.8 several months ago and completely forgot about the game. Now I'm seeing this conversion to episode format. Do i have to re-download and play all the episodes? What does old 0.8 equal to if not?

Imposture

Apr 18, 2017
I've downloaded all three parts. It says they are standalone but am I able to merge them into a single location/game?

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I downloaded version 0.8 several months ago and completely forgot about the game. Now I'm seeing this conversion to episode format. Do i have to re-download and play all the episodes? What does old 0.8 equal to if not?
0.8 = Episode1/2
You only need to download chapter 3
I've downloaded all three parts. It says they are standalone but am I able to merge them into a single location/game?
No, the script files are different so if you merge them, the game will not work :)

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes