Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is the NTR in this Netorare or Netorase? Or can it be both, depending on the choices you make? Thanks if anyone can chime in.

HenOco

Jun 27, 2018
If you have plans for any more TS content, I'd love to see Emma Rose, she's absurdly hot.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
The voiceovers are hilarious. I wonder if it's intentional but I can't help but laugh every time I hear a voiceover.

Reactions: Studio Kami

macadoo

Oct 4, 2018
they are no longer necessary in the episode, in the first few minutes you will be asked about the course of action from the previous episodes..have fun
The game is great but one small quibble. If it's been a while since playing earlier versions, some times past choices aren't remembered and if saves can no longer be accessed.....

Reactions: Studio Kami

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Audio needs work. Either move the music to a different slider or mix it much lower during sex scenes. As it is (in v 3.7), blending the music and scene voice-audio together ruins the immersion for me. Love this game but can't fap to the scenes with this music and just turning it off is a bit of a letdown.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Audio needs work. Either move the music to a different slider or mix it much lower during sex scenes. As it is (in v 3.7), blending the music and scene voice-audio together ruins the immersion for me. Love this game but can't fap to the scenes with this music and just turning it off is a bit of a letdown.
Hey, may I know which scene you are referring to?

Reactions: Iceman814

BDI

May 23, 2017
Why is the MC's face scrambled so you can't see how he looks?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Not sure if this was pointed out or not in Chapter 2 when you are first talking to the girls on that phone app, the math problem I posted is not done right. If you take it as it is written, the answer should be 3. The reason being, since there is no parentheses around the 2-1, then with math hierarchy is you do multiplication and division first, left to right and then plus and minus, left to right. So, either a set of parentheses needs to be placed around the 2-1 or the correct answer of 3 should be placed on the choices. Don't want to teach people bad math with your game. :D

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm anyone know all the cast names? i dont recognize many of them..and how i can do to play full game, or have to play separate chapters?

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes