brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
As others have said, You need to compress each episode, 1st one was a 5GB download, unless the member has a fast net download speed it will take a literal age to download, 2nd episode is 9.1 GB lol, seriously wtf, that 100% needs to be compressed.
Compress all 3 episodes for download and do it always.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What's NTR and how does it affect the game story?
NTR, or "Netorare" is when your love interest has sexual encounters with another person. It's meant to cause feelings of jealousy in the player thus creating an emotional response to the scenario. It's also called "cuckoldry" or being a cuck. Of course, there are other types of NTR as well but as it pertains to this game, the description I gave should be adequate.

Reactions: N0nsens3

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
NTR, or "Netorare" is when your love interest has sexual encounters with another person. It's meant to cause feelings of jealousy in the player thus creating an emotional response to the scenario. It's also called "cuckoldry" or being a cuck. Of course, there are other types of NTR as well but as it pertains to this game, the description I gave should be adequate.
Thanks!

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Starting the game 1st time and playing ep 1. But can't delete saves from save/load menu by pressing delete button. There is a cursor above saves in the line of Page #. I think that is why my delete button doesn't work. Any way to fix that?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is this like incest ntr? Or you have a girlfriend and things happen or something like that?

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Is this like incest ntr? Or you have a girlfriend and things happen or something like that?
Both options are available in the game.
Each character has a love, corruption, and NTR path, and each character's NTR path is different.

when will be new version release ?
Very soon, Episode 3 v0.9 will be a significant update. I've been experimenting with various elements, and there will be a considerable increase in the amount of content compared to previous updates.

Starting the game 1st time and playing ep 1. But can't delete saves from save/load menu by pressing delete button. There is a cursor above saves in the line of Page #. I think that is why my delete button doesn't work. Any way to fix that?
Thanks a lot for the feedback; I'll definitely take a look at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l0_0l and Meet42

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I have neither a love path nor a corruption path in the 2nd episode with Ash. Is there a variable I can set for this or did I really just screw it up somewhere?
Thanks and greetings from Germany

Nov 13, 2021
Both options are available in the game.
Each character has a love, corruption, and NTR path, and each character's NTR path is different.

Very soon, Episode 3 v0.9 will be a significant update. I've been experimenting with various elements, and there will be a considerable increase in the amount of content compared to previous updates.

Thanks a lot for the feedback; I'll definitely take a look at it.
I look forward to that update of this great game

Reactions: Studio Kami

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Hey guys. I am looking for a NTR game and I can see this game has a NTR tag in it so which episode should I play for that. Thanks a lot for letting me know.

Reactions: Theboss3213
4.00 star(s) 29 Votes