Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I think it hasn't come out yet because the pregnant woman doesn't look like the one marked in red.
The character you're referring to is Layla, who is a fitness trainer. She features in sex scenes in both episodes 2 and 3. In fact, all the characters depicted in this image have made appearances in the game, with nearly all of them involved in sex scenes. Those who haven't yet will be included in unique paths in the final version of episode 3.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
The character you're referring to is Layla, who is a fitness trainer. She features in sex scenes in both episodes 2 and 3. In fact, all the characters depicted in this image have made appearances in the game, with nearly all of them involved in sex scenes. Those who haven't yet will be included in unique paths in the final version of episode 3.
I feel like it's all over now. It's much better to have a new game

Reactions: Studio Kami
Nov 13, 2021
One question and will Layla have an ending or just sex scenes?

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I feel like it's all over now. It's much better to have a new game
Yes, most things are nearly finished, but there are many new locations and side stories in update 0.9, and some characters' endings are missing - I will complete those in the final version and focus on the agency section with completely new characters and storylines. Of course, there's always something to do better. And after that, on to the new project :)

One question and will Layla have an ending or just sex scenes?
I'm not planning on doing an ending for Layla, but I will write side stories that give her the value she deserves. For example, in the 0.9 update, there are yoga classes and fitness activities that you can see her participating in frequently.

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Yes, most things are nearly finished, but there are many new locations and side stories in update 0.9, and some characters' endings are missing - I will complete those in the final version and focus on the agency section with completely new characters and storylines. Of course, there's always something to do better. And after that, on to the new project :)

I'm not planning on doing an ending for Layla, but I will write side stories that give her the value she deserves. For example, in the 0.9 update, there are yoga classes and fitness activities that you can see her participating in frequently.
I hope your new project is like the wife's phone game, depicting infidelity and NTR, haha,Will be very popular 1694660242229.jpeg

Nov 13, 2021

oh I would have liked it to have an ending but with more scenes I'm glad

Seoulite

Mar 23, 2021
A compressed part_1Final of the game ~43%

A compressed part_2+remaster of the game ~51%

A compressed episode-3 0.8.5 of the game ~50% 720p videos
Bruh the gofile is been deleted imagine.. how am I supposed to download episode 2 with that large file no way nuh uh

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hello, and when does version 0.9 come out here to the public?
Following the release of Version 0.9.5 for Patreon.

It's too early to give a date. I've just released the v0.9 update, and it's the biggest one I've published so far.
There are so many stories yet to be written.

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Following the release of Version 0.9.5 for Patreon.

It's too early to give a date. I've just released the v0.9 update, and it's the biggest one I've published so far.
There are so many stories yet to be written.
On clicking links, the apk file is showing as 3.8.5. Where is the public release update?

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
I'm talking about the v3.8.7 update. Usually he uploads the previous release here when there is a new release on Patreon

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes