BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
6649e9e900994e539e9f5bf93b321a86.png

Overview:
Amelie is a buxom girl who lives in Gardenheim.
One day she's falsely accused of a crime and sent to jail, where she gets to know a succubus named Sully.
Sully curses Amelie with a thirst for sperm that she'll only take back once Amelie fulfills Sully's training and alchemy request. Looks like they're partnered together for a while...​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-01
Release Date: 2015-06-22
Developer: Happypink -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translated)
Translator: Daedroth -
Voiced: Japanese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing and translating, Daedroth

b68b1a42c954d25899c8b5dedac567ed.gif 40de84dbfcad3a1ac139cae79d315504.png 45d5c5d87cdbb045304604bc76ae0e69.gif 45a120b6f0650f732911b24bd3133248.png 899f17209a0f5a458a4767e59630d629.gif e295b0a5b6b44dca6d11baaffb70ce70.png 144f3c3e28b52f683f17f4d0df507bf1.png 04471f10ce61ac5d50b1e3e6fa9697cc.gif 86288832cd5ed3dfde82ff0a6f563c00.png 5ec59cfed2dafdfab0f218790c95167a.gif bedff7608e7b0cfac284fc80979514e7.png a9c0915f4800c8453218e2e7d75df36e.png b75253f016f0f429394d0c7aee574adb.png 4cef5d528aed4dbeb03fc9fcc3a355ad.gif 1e5f1469008c9be5a3caf4df0dbf3762.png 92ed11643237a4e998557328dbe4aebe.png 3b035b2b32f11b6e83df76d0675cbf93.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, the guy who translated the game here. As it turns out, I'm not full of shit, since I was able to at least partially fulfill a promise I made here. Translating a full game practically from scratch in two weeks (I started the project in summer, but since then it only had some database entries translated) was quite a challenge, but I thought "hey you wouldn't be able to finish all these projects you started if you don't pick up the pace and improve your work ethics". So here we are.

Back to the game itself, it's showing its age a bit, but it certainly could entertain you for 2-3 hours. If I were to succinctly describe it, it would be this: weird mix of minigames and animations with at times amusing plot (and PLOT, if you look at the main heroine). There's also an alchemy+gathering gameplay loop, that thankfully is not very annoying, since you pick up ingredients automatically and, if you don't wanna bother, can buy them in the store.

It's obviously not the best happypink game, but I also plan to translate one of their newer games. You can help me decide which one it will be on my patreon (not paywalled, if you're wondering).

PS: thanks to niconob92 and Mizukipon for help with the translation.

Last edited:

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Hi, the guy who translated the game here. As it turns out, I'm not full of shit, since I was able to at least partially fulfill a promise I made here. Translating a full game practically from scratch in two weeks (I started the project in summer, but since then it only had some database entries translated) was quite a challenge, but I thought "hey you wouldn't be able to finish all these projects you started if you don't pick up the pace and improve your work ethics". So here we are.

Back to the game itself, it's showing its age a bit, but it certainly could entertain you for 2-3 hours. If I were to succinctly describe it, it would be this: weird mix of minigames and animations with at times amusing plot (and PLOT, if you look at the main heroine).

It's obviously not the best happypink game, but I also plan to translate one of their newer games. You can help me decide which one it will be on my patreon (not paywalled, if you're wondering).

I've said it already but I must say it again, ur one of the people here that get their shit done which I am just grateful for. Happypink games are obviously always worth a translation and ur a hero for doing it. Consider me a new patron of urs, ur efforts shall not go unrewarded.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
So, is this one as mean-spirited as Everything Investigator Girl? Because I really didn't like how much shit the heroines got in that game.

fulgrim32

May 6, 2020

Back to the game itself, it's showing its age a bit, but it certainly could entertain you for 2-3 hours. If I were to succinctly describe it, it would be this: weird mix of minigames and animations with at times amusing plot (and PLOT, if you look at the main heroine). There's also an alchemy+gathering gameplay loop, that thankfully is not very annoying, since you pick up ingredients automatically and, if you don't wanna bother, can buy them in the store.

i cannot thank you enough for translating a happypink game these and OneOne1 i feel like i have to slog through the desert to find keep doing the lords work!

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
So, is this one as mean-spirited as Everything Investigator Girl? Because I really didn't like how much shit the heroines got in that game.
Not really, but I guess some might consider the premise and circumstances due to which she has to collect cum to be a bit dark. I don't remember EIG that well, but I think there were lots of mini-scenes where men were taking advantage of the younger heroine. Not a lot of that here, the main heroine is the one initiating most of the time. There's also a happy ending.

Reactions: Peter Serdyukov

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018

Decided to sub to your pateron I enjoy your translations thanks for your hard work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daedroth

vyn88

Oct 3, 2017

1639843252841.png

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017

Like I and many others have said, you're amazing for translating happy pink games! I'm pledging on Patreon tomorrow (when they finally fix my fkin payment method) just out of sheer appreciation for what you're doing! Also judging by the poll looks like it's leaning towards exorcist christ which is by far one of my fav happy pink games! But regardless of what you end up with I'll be playing it. Keep up the great work!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes