Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, played this out from top to bottom. A pretty short game, extremely linear, with its main fault being that it artificially increases game time via grind. Now. That wouldn't necessarily be too much of an issues, as all RPGs have some degree of grinding to them... if not for the fact that there's too little repeatability for the H-content. The fact that the Brothel depends on those mini-games on top of everything else and thus isn't particularly profitable doesn't help.

It's a bit of a shame, as these types of "Alcummy" games always have potential in my mind if done right. However, this game is just average. A nice little time-waster, but nothing that really stands out even by the standards of its time around 7 years ago. Given the... tediousness of the gameplay, I honestly just recommend using a save editor to boost up stats and/or money, and you really won't lose out on anything.

Still, the art is nice, the animations are good with the only fault being that they're too short... so overall, this isn't a bad game to lose a few hours with.

As for the translation, big thanks to Daedroth for his work here. Given the floaty text things that are present, I imagine that it couldn't have been easy to deal with. Aside from a couple of instances here and there where some soldiers end up with JP text instead of "Satisfied", which don't matter, I can't say I've seen any errors in any of the text, whether that be the dialog or item description. Looking forward to more of your work if you happen to translate any other games that fall into my preferences.

Reactions: Daedroth

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
How do I unlock the blessings on the statues? Like what's the trigger?

For anyone wondering how to unlock the blessings on the statues just use temptation to fuck a sufficient number of the designated monster for that level. 2-3 goes at the secret teleporter area should be sufficient.

VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
Do i need to download translation patch in the "translation note" or just download the game and play

TK201299

May 20, 2020
I have more than 100 gold, but can only do the soft course and nothing else, can anyone help me in this regard?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Where's the "likes men" page?, i beat the game but i'm missing that and except for banging the 4 or 5 guards there's nothing more i can do???

F_ck3254

Nov 2, 2022
how to find heroic soul(not buying)

where is this transfer point(if possible pls show me route) also where succubus statute in the place

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes