WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
"Alcummy"...I thought that one from Accerola lol.
That one similar to Treasure Hunter Claire.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
Hi, the guy who translated the game here. As it turns out, I'm not full of shit, since I was able to at least partially fulfill a promise I made here. Translating a full game practically from scratch in two weeks (I started the project in summer, but since then it only had some database entries translated) was quite a challenge, but I thought "hey you wouldn't be able to finish all these projects you started if you don't pick up the pace and improve your work ethics". So here we are.

Back to the game itself, it's showing its age a bit, but it certainly could entertain you for 2-3 hours. If I were to succinctly describe it, it would be this: weird mix of minigames and animations with at times amusing plot (and PLOT, if you look at the main heroine). There's also an alchemy+gathering gameplay loop, that thankfully is not very annoying, since you pick up ingredients automatically and, if you don't wanna bother, can buy them in the store.

It's obviously not the best happypink game, but I also plan to translate one of their newer games. You can help me decide which one it will be on my patreon (not paywalled, if you're wondering).

PS: thanks to niconob92 and Mizukipon for help with the translation.
Don't say "it's not best", well it's good games but no problem about Translated, I really enjoy play this games, everything no errors.

noob3d

Nov 9, 2020
Somehow i managed to skip Miko Suit, i have 2 star tho, someone know where it is, or i have to buy one?

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
after i got the paramant i cant do anything with it (i have the recipe for the sky binding in my inventar tho)

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone figured out where to get "Red Crystals" yet? it's literally the last thing I need to beat the game.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes